Advertisement

Love Text Messages, Sweet Text Messages & Free Love Text Messages For Someone You Love

Sweet Love Text Messages, Love Text Messages For Him, Most Touching Love Messages, Deep Love Messages For Him, Sweetest I Love You Message, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Deep Love Messages For Her, Emotional Love Messages For Friendship

Love Text Messages
If you care about that special someone, these love text messages, sweet text messages and free love text messages are what you need to send to the one you love.


Love Text Messages, Sweet Text Messages & Free Love Text Messages For Someone You Love

You are my sunshine; my light. If I may asked, is that too much to say to the one who has dedicated his or her heart towards loving you. If you care about that special someone, these love text messages, sweet text messages and free love text messages are what you need to send to the one you love. Sincerely, there are people you meet and you know right within your heart that your life has turn for a better. If you have gotten this sweet soul kind of a person, do well at countless time to appreciate the person.  These messages of love are what you need to send across to make the one you love feel so special.

Love Text Messages

When you give in to genuinely appreciating the one you love in a unique way, you find things going easily for you. That simple smile that brings out the best in you when you think back and reality that you have gotten what money can’t buy. Truly, this is what you need to make your heart merry.

You Are My Sunshine That Shines Brighter

[1]. My love for you will never die. My smile for you will never fade. My heart for you will never break. You are my love, my smile and my heart. Yes, the sunshine that brightens my day and makes me special anytime any day.

[2]. You are the sun, moon and star I see. Above all you are the love I have. Nothing can separate my love for you. You are my everlasting love. The very love I found and that which I will always keep and cherished every moment of the day.

[3]. I have and will always love you. You are my sunshine, my joy, my happiness and my hope. Loving you makes me a happy person. To the throne of your love I will always want to keep till the end.

[4]. I held your hand and my heart grow weaker. I looked into your eyes and tears of joy fill my heart. Now see how your love has weakened my heart to surrender to none else but you. Your love is it that strengthened my weak heart and gives to me the strength to love and be yours always.

[5]. You melt my heart with your smile; you set it on fire with your voice and then kill me softly with your love. Now all I want is nothing but your love.

[6]. I can see the world because you love me. I can see the rainbow because you care for me. I can see love because you are there for me. I can see you because you love me.

[7]. Life they say goes on but how can I imagine life without you. If for others life goes on, for me your love is what makes it go on.


Sweet Text Messages

It is good you show that appreciation and let that person know how much they mean to you. If you have found that soulmate, while not do it in a special way with these specially crafted messages that would help uplift the heart of that special person in your life.

You Are The Amazing Sunshine That I Love

[8]. Among the star, the moon and the sun none can be compared to your love. With your love, I can see the star, moon and sun. Above all, I can see myself when I see you. You are one in a million and the love of you is something that is so special to me.

[9]. Your love is like waterfall, it never stops. Your love is like a million stars, it never fades. Your love is like life, it never dies. Your love is me, it will always be here for us.

[10]. Your love makes me live for you, cry for you and also longs for you. Your love wouldn’t let me breathe a day without thinking of you. Your love makes me want you today and always.

[11]. Take my hand, take my breath and let it succumb to your love. You love me the way none else have ever done and now my heart melts anytime I see you. You make me feel love in a special way.

[12]. By the side of your love do I find my rest and make my bed that I might lie and dream of nothing else but your love for me that is real. Your love indeed is my dream.

[13]. If I am sick, I would take no pills for all the pills I need to put me back on track is a little doze of your love which I know I will be fine immediately I have a dozes of it.

[14]. They say love makes the world go round. I found your love and I see my world goes round. Now I can live all around because your love makes my world go round.

[15]. My defense, my armory, the wave of your love had scattered them. Now I succumbed to the alluring fantasies that your love carries. Your love real and something I will ever long to live for any day and time.

[16]. You give me love; you give me freedom to express myself. Now I am like an air that brings a peace of mind all because you love me with the freedom that makes me expressed my mind.

[17]. You are like the breath I take, you are the smile I have, you are the love I cannot do without. You are me and the love I feel for you is nothing but that which is so special to me.


Free Love Text Messages

The one you love would always carry the charisma that you will always love. Having a charisma helps to make your love life come so unique. Your charisma would always endear you to all that comes around you. You want to be someone that has influence; then let yourself carry the charisma that others would always cherish.

The Charisma I Found In Loving You

[18]. Even if there is a price tag, your beauty is priceless. You are a priceless treasure that will never fade away. The Good Lord might have created you without replacement. And for the love of you, I thank God That I am the one you found to give your love.

[19]. Black they say is beautiful but I thought it was a lie till I found you. Now I can confess that you are a blessing among the blessed. Indeed you are ever a blessing to my life. My love that is so perfect, I will always cherish the real person that is you. My priceless treasure that is love personified.

[20]. The reign of your love is like the dawn of a new day. The blossom of your beauty is like the gathering of a million stars and the joy in you is like a song of praise to the high Heaven. Your love is the beauty that blesses my heart and made me smile from the bottom of my heart.

[21]. Where else would your love be safe than right here in my heart. There in my heart would I make a place for it to blossom like a flower whose fragrance would forever comfort my soul. Your love is my charisma; it blesses my day and gave me the heart to love you always.

[22]. Among the laws and theories that abound, I was asked to prove one theory I know and all I could prove was your love for me. Isn’t it so amazing that your love is worth proving? It is to me a centre of attraction and something that would always be worth to prove.

[23]. With your love I can walk a thousand miles and never grow weary. This is simply because you love me. And I found in the strength of your love to overcome any obstacle that would come my way.

[24]. Your beauty captivated me, your charisma mesmerized me and your love uplifted my heart. Now I can’t live a day without thinking of you. You are the joy of my heart, the very essence that I would always want to love.


Romantic Text Messages

Charisma do not hide, it has a ways of showing itself and making you the centre of attraction. You want to win love; then carry the charisma that can never be resisted. And if you have found the one you love with a unique charisma that you cherish, then take time to appreciate him or her. When you show appreciation, it makes you caring and such would always want to reciprocate that care.

You Are All That I Cherished

[25]. If there is anything I cherish about you, it is your smile and being yourself. Maybe happiness was created because of you. Your love makes my day. And of all, I love the way you love me unconditionally.

[26]. You came and turned my world around. You make me see hidden possibilities that are nuggets for success. Truly you are a rare gem and your love is hard to find. It is a treasure I will always cherish till the very end.

[27]. Your love made me see reality away from my reasoning. Your love reveals another hidden part of me that I never knew. Now I am so blessed all because of your love.

[28]. Your affection is like the warm of the morning air. Your care is second to none. Your charisma is so infectious. Truly, you make me feel loved and wanted.

[29]. Your love is so real. There is never a dull moment around you. If I am bore, one place I know I can find happiness is to be around you. You are a blessing to my soul.

[30]. Your love makes my life cheerful and my world beautiful. I am like a new born child with smiles that makes me glow with joy inside of me.

[31]. Your love has given me a new heart ever since you came into my life. Now I cannot have another heart without you. You are my heart that beat as one.

COMMENTS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Name

About Us,1,Advertisement,21,Anniversary Messages,8,Birthday Messages,60,Blogging,27,Christian Poem Messages,20,Christmas Messages,9,Condolence Messages,6,Contact,1,Good Morning Messages,13,Gospel Messages,41,Inspiration,129,Inspirational Messages,233,Inspirational Poem Messages,26,Love Messages,284,Love Poem Messages,91,Miscellaneous Messages,2,Nature Poem Messages,30,News,39,Pidgin Messages,19,Poetry,137,Privacy Policy,1,Proverbs Messages,8,Quotable Messages,44,Relationship,73,Relationship Messages,37,Romantic Love,58,Scholarship Messages,23,Sitemap,1,Valentine Messages,30,Video Messages,6,
ltr
item
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!: Love Text Messages, Sweet Text Messages & Free Love Text Messages For Someone You Love
Love Text Messages, Sweet Text Messages & Free Love Text Messages For Someone You Love
Sweet Love Text Messages, Love Text Messages For Him, Most Touching Love Messages, Deep Love Messages For Him, Sweetest I Love You Message, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Deep Love Messages For Her, Emotional Love Messages For Friendship
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiLXcqmMu8PcPs7fC4n-JaGayMnfiUudMHyU5C_ttIccdZJADzFlo7B8NtXQbw6CjNyEZlCPG70riJ_ZEVDi8x0clD5bLKNWNnf4lkrLO2zRmLP0CdvSOhduF5wz3fDLgWgbx6TOaUSe2k/s320/love-heart.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiLXcqmMu8PcPs7fC4n-JaGayMnfiUudMHyU5C_ttIccdZJADzFlo7B8NtXQbw6CjNyEZlCPG70riJ_ZEVDi8x0clD5bLKNWNnf4lkrLO2zRmLP0CdvSOhduF5wz3fDLgWgbx6TOaUSe2k/s72-c/love-heart.jpg
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/05/love-text-messages-sweet-text-messages-free-love-text-messages-for-someone-you-love.html
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/05/love-text-messages-sweet-text-messages-free-love-text-messages-for-someone-you-love.html
true
4038771646988666896
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share. STEP 2: Click the link you shared to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy