Advertisement

Love Text Messages For The Special Person In Your Life

Sweetest I Love You Message, Most Touching Love Messages, Deep Love Messages For Him, Deep Love Messages For Her, Love Messages For Boyfriend, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Love Text Messages For Him, Inspirational Love Message For Him

Love Text Messages
A day that begins with daily romantic messages for the one you love would always be an amazing day.


Love Text Messages for the Special Person in your Life

A day that begins with daily romantic messages for the one you love would always be an amazing day. For the love of your life, here we have these romantic messages you can text to the special person in your life.

You Make Me Feel Special

[1]. Now I know why I felt the way I did. Your love it is that has turned my world around. Thank you for this special love of yours that has made me a better person for it.

[2]. In every hardest hour of my life, I found in your love the strength to carry on.

[3]. You have given me love that has given me strength and for the joy of your love, I have the strength to face another day.

[4]. I shall ever live for your love that I shall forever experience the eternal bliss that is your love.  

[5]. The greatest miracle I have found is to love you. For it has brought me healing that has made my life better for it. If I have wasted time, then I would be living my days in regret.

[6]. When Shakespeare said “love is merely madness”; I never knew till I found you. Now I know I am insane because I found myself doing things I shouldn’t have done all because of my love for you.

[7]. Thank God I found the courage to tell you how I feel if not I would never be experiencing this bliss that your love has given to me.

Your Love Steady Me

[8]. The will power to over look all the short coming, your love has given to me. This short coming I found in you is that I love you more than I could ever imagine.

[9]. If your love keeps giving me the blessing that I want so shall my heart keep love you till eternity.

[10]. I tried to define love and got lost in it aura. If there is any true meaning of love, yours is a perfect example to behold.

[11]. Our bond is strengthened by the aura of your love. You give same and I do same and our life has become a treasure house for us to treasure.

[12]. Please don’t let your heart stop loving me. For if it does; my world would never be the same again.

[13]. I go weak on my knee each time you touch me and gaze for breath each time you kiss me. Now my world is made anew each time love me.

[14]. When you love me, my heart is like a green land that flourisheth with rose flower.


Your Love Makes My Life Blossom

[15]. This little seed you sowed inside my heart have geminated into an oak tree. Now it has bear fruits of togetherness wrap in love of you.

[16]. Every second I spend with you, is enough to keep me alive far beyond the next century.

[17]. You are my fountain of joy, a blesseth house set upon a hill. Neither rain nor storm can take them away.

[18]. The joy of loving you is the seed that has kept me alive. I would long have been a forgotten soul but since your love found me, I know I will live to see eternity.

[19]. If others claim to have seen angel, never will I feel bordered. Since I have seen you that is my angel.

[20]. Your kind of love have I tasted and now could tell the meaning of true love. Your love will forever live and grow inside of me.

[21]. There say absence diminishes love but yours have not done that to me. Instate each time you’re not around my love for you increases like the rapture of volcano.

Every Time I Hear Your Voice

[22]. I thought it was impossible to love someone whole heartedly but since I found you not only whole heartedly have I love you but with every breath that I take.

[23]. If your love was for money, I would have none to buy but since it is priceless, I can walk the surface of the earth knowing it has found me to make her price.

[24]. Each time you told me those magical words – “I love you”, my whole world comes alive. I long to hear those words for there are the reason I will ever stick with you.

[25]. Each time I hear your voice, my heart beat faster. Each time you hold and kiss me, I gaze for breath.

[26]. Tears drop my eyes each time you hold me. How I twist you so tight in your arms just to feel the hidden touch that is your love.

[27]. If love is a feeling, then I have feel love in you. Your love gives me the feeling that dies for you.

[28]. Each time I hold your hand; my heart got engulfed in the beauty of your love and made me gaze for breath. If this is what your love brings, then am satisfied for loving you.

[29]. Every passing day, I am falling in love with you over and over again. The reason I am feeling so is that your love keep renewing me to love you over and over again.      

[30]. In the matter of love, the heart chose who to follow. Yours chose me in spite of all and for you will I live the rest of my life to adore.

[31]. They say love is not love till you give it away. I gave mine to you and now I am enjoying the bliss of it that have blessed my day.

COMMENTS

BLOGGER: 1
  1. I saw a comment here a few weeks ago about Dr Agbazara and I decided to contact him as instructed, thanks to this man for bringing joy to me as wished for. I followed instructions which he gave in order to get my lover back who left me and the kids for 3years now, but thanks to Dr Agbazara because they are back to me now for good and we are happy together. Please do contact him for help too if in a relationship problem via email at: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR Via WhatsApp on: ( +2348104102662 ). And testify for yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Name

About Us,1,Advertisement,21,Anniversary Messages,8,Birthday Messages,60,Blogging,27,Christian Poem Messages,20,Christmas Messages,9,Condolence Messages,6,Contact,1,Good Morning Messages,13,Gospel Messages,41,Inspiration,129,Inspirational Messages,233,Inspirational Poem Messages,26,Love Messages,284,Love Poem Messages,91,Miscellaneous Messages,2,Nature Poem Messages,30,News,39,Pidgin Messages,19,Poetry,137,Privacy Policy,1,Proverbs Messages,8,Quotable Messages,44,Relationship,73,Relationship Messages,37,Romantic Love,58,Scholarship Messages,23,Sitemap,1,Valentine Messages,30,Video Messages,6,
ltr
item
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!: Love Text Messages For The Special Person In Your Life
Love Text Messages For The Special Person In Your Life
Sweetest I Love You Message, Most Touching Love Messages, Deep Love Messages For Him, Deep Love Messages For Her, Love Messages For Boyfriend, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Love Text Messages For Him, Inspirational Love Message For Him
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhhU5idvAAjucGRp2nk00Wy2c31UCUtcfeNv-UnNx0gFArABWVmeLJUGeLFEB2sZkMGioscjw1p3lqOxe4fGmKz0m2whfDtzwKCbxPJVY48XWykWx-NTOsTo9_EsSc4gV752TU8RZXCM-g/s320/amorous-love.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhhU5idvAAjucGRp2nk00Wy2c31UCUtcfeNv-UnNx0gFArABWVmeLJUGeLFEB2sZkMGioscjw1p3lqOxe4fGmKz0m2whfDtzwKCbxPJVY48XWykWx-NTOsTo9_EsSc4gV752TU8RZXCM-g/s72-c/amorous-love.jpg
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/05/love-text-messages-for-special-person.html
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/05/love-text-messages-for-special-person.html
true
4038771646988666896
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share. STEP 2: Click the link you shared to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy