Advertisement

Romantic Love Messages For The One You Love in Nigerian Pidgin English

I cherish you and I will do anything for you my love. Na you I go stand with. And if I tell you, I no go lie to you. You dey give me hope. And every time I look into your eye, I dey see our future together. I love you no be lie. And I pray this love go last forever. I Love You In Nigerian Pidgin, Love Messages In Pidgin English, How To Say I Miss You In Pidgin English, Nigerian Pidgin English Examples, Funny Nigerian Pidgin Love Messages, Love Poem In Pidgin English Language, Nigerian Pidgin Slang Love SMS Messages, Happy Birthday In Nigerian Pidgin English, Sweet Romantic Love Messages For The One You Love In Nigerian Pidgin, Valentine Romantic Love Messages In Naija Pidgin English, Naija Pidgin Love Messages For Your True Love, Love Sms in Naija Pidgin Style, Romance Nigeria Pidgin Messages, Old Skool Naija Love Letter and Romance SMS, I Love You In Nigerian Pidgin Language SMS, Sample Love Goodwill And Best Love Wishes Sms Text Messages For Lovers, Nigeria's Love Of Pidgin Messages Wey Dey Scatter My Brain And Yet Ginger My Swagger, Funny And Sweetest Things To Say To A Girl You Like In Nigeria Pidgin, Romantic I Love You Sms For Her, Missing You Pidgin ‎English SMS Messages

    Nigerian Pidgin Love Messages
    I cherish you and I will do anything for you my love. Na you I go stand with. And if I tell you, I no go lie to you. You dey give me hope. And every time I look into your eye, I dey see our future together. I love you no be lie. And I pray this love go last forever.


     Romantic Love Messages For The One You Love in Nigerian Pidgin English

    [1]. I cherish you and I will do anything for you my love. Na you I go stand with. And if I tell you, I no go lie to you. You dey give me hope. And every time I look into your eye, I dey see our future together. I love you no be lie. And I pray this love go last forever.

    [2]. All wey I ever seek, I find it in you. It is you I choose to be my love for life. And I hope we go ever stay in love to care for each other. Me I promise not to disappoint our love if you will stay with me forever. 

    [3]. I dey see the truth in your eye. You dey make me feel the need to love again. Your love pure and sincerely na him be the thing wey I need to bring joy into my life. I love you that no be lie. And to live with you till the end that na promise wey go be forever. 

    [4]. People dey talk me I just dey laugh. I know say people no go mine their business. Anyhow make them talk but for me, their talk no mean anything to us. As long as I dey see you, that na the joy wey their talk no fit quench. I love you no matter what anyone will say.

    [5]. I do really care for you. And this na to promise you say I fit do anything for you. Your love dey inspire me to greatness. Every day I pray that you will always be here with me.

    [6]. Light wey dey shine my heart. I see you as I see myself. And will always love you the wey you should be loved. You are a blessing wey any person go want get. And me dey always thank God say na you come my way. 

    [7]. Every time I pray say this our love go last forever. Anything wey go try to put asunder make such person go jump lagoon.


    Pidgin Love Messages For Your Special Person  in Nigerian Pidgin English

    [8]. For your sake I go dey happy like no tomorrow. See as your love dey scatter my head. Better pikin wey mama born, you be the light wey dey shine for my heart. If no be you, I wonder how I for enjoy life. You bless me with your love, and for that I go cherish you pass mango.

    [9]. My Baby, my love for you will never die. This your love wey come my way, the same dey make me feel good. Thank you for loving me this way, if there is any love I desire, that na your better love. For your love me promise you say na your love I go ever want forever.

    [10]. Love of my heart, na you dey give me joy. See as I dey smile like person wey win jackpot. Choi! Your love sweet pass sugarcane. Who say love no be better thing? You correct my dear. Me and you na so we go dey enjoy every-every.

    [11]. This better love wey you give me, my heart dey happy like tomorrow no dey. Who fit love me like this, na you now. You ginger me to be the best and for you I go ever be the best. Thank you for all the love we share. I appreciate you so much.

    [12]. Better love wey dey catch my shot. Na you be my baby for life. You gimme love and now see as my life don better. I dey feel your love wey dey give me fever. You ginger me to be the best and for you my love go dey for till the end.

    [13]. I here say you like wahala, me, I get better wahala for you. My wahala na to love you like never before. Since I found you, make I confess I dey enjoy this your better wahala wey be your love for me.

    [14]. Everyday na so we go dey enjoy this our special love. Where you want make I take you to? Just make a wish and see how things will go. I want us to spend time together for place where na you and me alone go dey. I dey sure say you no go regret am. My and you and this our love na one plus one.


    Naija Pidgin Love SMS For The One You Love

    [15]. My baby, I no need to think am twice, before I say I love you. This love wey I dey see for your eye, I no need anybody to tell me say you love me with your whole heart. My love for you too na real.

    [16]. My love I know say you want me because na you alone be the one I ever wanted. I dey look through your eyes and there I see the desire. Make I no lie, I want you like never before. And me know say you want me like I want you. My assurance be say, na you I go ever want till forever.

    [17]. My baby, this love wey I get for you strong pass Olomo rock. Make you no make my liver start to fail me with this your small-small shakara ways o. For this our matter of love, you know say na you dey give me ginger. See as your love dey make me smile like say I win jackpot.

    [18]. If you think say I lie wey I tell you say na you alone be my number one, make water carry me dey go. You no need think am, na you be the true love for me and my promise be say, this our love go dey here till the end.

    [19]. You dey around or you no dey around, my love for you still be the same. Even if I dey miss you when you no dey around, my happiness be say I found the one wey dey give me joy. Na you be the person wey dey make love sweet me for belly. My better love, na you be me correct love.

    [20]. When I dey search for love, my prayer be say make I find the person wey go understand me very well. Thank God I found you and come see as my heart dey jolly for the love wey you dey give me. You be better person and your love na I want make e be by my side everyday.

    [21]. I dey give you this assurance say na you be my only true love. My wish be say we go live together in peace and harmony. I want make you know say my love for you na real. I dey love you die, you wey your way dey give me joy and peace of mind.

    COMMENTS

    BLOGGER: 7
    1. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas about a spell caster named Dr. PADMAN I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. PADMAN helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. PADMAN for help. Dr. PADMAN assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. PADMAN did for me. Contact him today via Website: https://padmanspell.com/index-3.html E-mail:(padmanlovespell@yahoo.com) OR call him or whatsapp him +19492293867

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Dr.Agbazara is a great man,this doctor help me to bring back my lover Jenny Williams who broke up with me 2year ago with his powerful spell casting and today she is back to me so if you need is help contact him on email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or call/WhatsApp +2348104102662. And get your relationship problem solve like me

        Delete
    2. HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY

      Hello my dear people, I am Linda McDonald, currently living in Austin Texas, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 2018 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not full prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self-money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you well not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. David Wilson the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advise you to contact Mr. David if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (davidwilsonloancompany4@gmail.com) No credit check, no cosigner with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Mr. David Wilson today for your loan

      They offer all kind of categories of loan they

      Short term loan (5_10years)
      Long term loan (20_40)
      Media term loan (10_20)
      They offer loan like
      Home loan............., Business loan........ Debt loan.......
      Student loan.........., Business startup loan
      Business loan......., Company loan.............. etc
      Email..........( davidwilsonloancompany4@gmail.com)
      When it comes to financial crisis and loan then David Wilson loan financial is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. Linda McDonald direct you Good Luck.......................

      ReplyDelete
    3. Dr.Agbazara is a great man,this doctor help me to bring back my lover Jenny Williams who broke up with me 2year ago with his powerful spell casting and today she is back to me so if you need is help contact him on email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or call/WhatsApp +2348104102662. And get your relationship problem solve like me

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hi everyone,I’m so excited my husband is back after he left me for another woman. My husband was having an affair with a co-worker and i love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with his co-worker and this girl i think she use witchcraft or black magic on my husband to make him hate me and this was so critical and uncalled-for, I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to bring back my husband! I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Wealthy can help get an ex-boyfriend back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it, then he did a love spell for me. 22hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he missed me so much, Oh My God! I was so happy, and today I am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together and I thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Wealthy, he is so powerful and I decided to share my story here. if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Wealthy for help now..Here’s his email, wealthylovespell@gmail.com
      He also do the following spell
      Pregnancy spell
      Love spell
      Penis enlargement spell
      herpes
      Winning spell
      His WhatsApp +2348105150446

      ReplyDelete
    5. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +15068001647
      you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

      ReplyDelete
    6. Hi My name is Rebecca.i just want to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage… I was married for 7 years with 4 kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had a fights and arguments almost every time… it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce… I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me cause i loved him with all my heart and didn’t want to loose him but everything just didn’t work out… he moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster Dr Zuma, who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special prayers and cast a love spell on him. Within 24hours he called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our fourth child… I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there needs it… You can contact him on spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com whatsapp +15068001647

      ReplyDelete

    Advertisement
    Advertisement
    Advertisement
    Advertisement
    Name

    About Us,1,Advertisement,21,Anniversary Messages,8,Birthday Messages,60,Blogging,27,Christian Poem Messages,20,Christmas Messages,9,Condolence Messages,6,Contact,1,Good Morning Messages,13,Gospel Messages,41,Inspiration,129,Inspirational Messages,233,Inspirational Poem Messages,26,Love Messages,284,Love Poem Messages,91,Miscellaneous Messages,2,Nature Poem Messages,30,News,39,Pidgin Messages,19,Poetry,137,Privacy Policy,1,Proverbs Messages,8,Quotable Messages,44,Relationship,73,Relationship Messages,37,Romantic Love,58,Scholarship Messages,23,Sitemap,1,Valentine Messages,30,Video Messages,6,
    ltr
    item
    Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!: Romantic Love Messages For The One You Love in Nigerian Pidgin English
    Romantic Love Messages For The One You Love in Nigerian Pidgin English
    I cherish you and I will do anything for you my love. Na you I go stand with. And if I tell you, I no go lie to you. You dey give me hope. And every time I look into your eye, I dey see our future together. I love you no be lie. And I pray this love go last forever. I Love You In Nigerian Pidgin, Love Messages In Pidgin English, How To Say I Miss You In Pidgin English, Nigerian Pidgin English Examples, Funny Nigerian Pidgin Love Messages, Love Poem In Pidgin English Language, Nigerian Pidgin Slang Love SMS Messages, Happy Birthday In Nigerian Pidgin English, Sweet Romantic Love Messages For The One You Love In Nigerian Pidgin, Valentine Romantic Love Messages In Naija Pidgin English, Naija Pidgin Love Messages For Your True Love, Love Sms in Naija Pidgin Style, Romance Nigeria Pidgin Messages, Old Skool Naija Love Letter and Romance SMS, I Love You In Nigerian Pidgin Language SMS, Sample Love Goodwill And Best Love Wishes Sms Text Messages For Lovers, Nigeria's Love Of Pidgin Messages Wey Dey Scatter My Brain And Yet Ginger My Swagger, Funny And Sweetest Things To Say To A Girl You Like In Nigeria Pidgin, Romantic I Love You Sms For Her, Missing You Pidgin ‎English SMS Messages
    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjTGrNL34jPNkw4WQcUX4-yLpgKLE26PkKJT7gMf14a8NPan-Dmx2PmMhVv1ueIeHgz5chyphenhyphenUkxOLVgUZ0BzvQtzVR16iPmn8BHOM9UJ2f6RYvEkRgnXve7YOTFcYBYPWDCRZbqREu5MbeU/s320/imagesDKX8DQTW.jpg
    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjTGrNL34jPNkw4WQcUX4-yLpgKLE26PkKJT7gMf14a8NPan-Dmx2PmMhVv1ueIeHgz5chyphenhyphenUkxOLVgUZ0BzvQtzVR16iPmn8BHOM9UJ2f6RYvEkRgnXve7YOTFcYBYPWDCRZbqREu5MbeU/s72-c/imagesDKX8DQTW.jpg
    Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!
    https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2017/02/romantic-love-messages-for-one-you-love.html
    https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
    https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
    https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2017/02/romantic-love-messages-for-one-you-love.html
    true
    4038771646988666896
    UTF-8
    Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share. STEP 2: Click the link you shared to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy