Advertisement

I Miss You, I Really Do SMS Love Text Messages

I Miss You, I Really Do SMS Love Text Messages, Here for you are some collections of the best I Miss You, I Really Do Love Text Messages to send to your love one. These messages are to let your trusted one know that such a one is always in your thoughts and that you do truly missed him or her. Miss You Messages For Love, Romantic Miss U Messages, I Love You Message, Miss You Sms For Love, Missing You Love Sms, Love And Miss You, Miss You So Much Sms, I Miss You Like Crazy Sms, Miss You Messages For Love, I Love You Sms, Love And Miss You, Thinking Of You Text Messages

Miss You

Here for you are some collections of the best I Miss You, I Really Do Love Text Messages to send to your love one.




I Miss You, I Really Do SMS Love Text Messages

Here for you are some collections of the best I Miss You, I Really Do Love Text Messages to send to your love one. These messages are to let your trusted one know that such a one is always in your thoughts and that you do truly missed him or her.

Missing You Love SMS

1.    How do I explain myself that the thought of you sends shivering cold down my spine? Your love is the only thing that controlled my imagination.

2.    Our love is a bond made from above. It is only eternity that can break us apart. Loving you means eternity to me for I love you eternally.

3.    The sight of you sends joy into my heart. For you I know I am what I am. You have blessed me with love so real and for that I would ever live because you love me.

4.    If I have only one day in this planet earth or a second to spend then know for sure that I would rather want to spend it with you.

5.    Among the rest, it is you I have chosen because I know it is only you among the rest that was meant for me. You are and would ever remain my best.

6.    I do not need to pray for confirmation nor do I need a crystal ball to see that all I need in love are found in you. You are my all.

7.    Your alluring smell makes me complete and fills my heart with the passion that lives for you.

Miss You Messages For Love

8.    The love of my dream, you are the joy of my heart, a day’s thought is incomplete without you. For you, my heart is at peace for knowing you.

9.    My heart beats and longs for you. My mind yearns and lives for you. My heart, my mind just cannot live a day without you. You are the one who makes my world complete.

10.    Lonely night filled with lonely thoughts. For the night I dreamt, all I could remember was you keeper of my dream.

11.    Your voice is like a gift from above. Every time I heard you talk, my heart gladden with a peace of mind to be alive for the love of you.

12.    Your love is like the gift of valentine and your caring is like the joy of Christmas. I have tasted both and now I know I cannot be the same without the gift of you.

13.    The hearts that love aren’t there like stars that shine? The hearts that care aren’t there like flowers that flourish? Your smiles aren’t there like joy that never fades?

14.    Let the joy of the day be your favour and the joy of the night be your glory. May the love of God be your guiding light now and forever.

Romantic I Miss You Messages

15.    I must confess that you mean everything to me. You are my light in darkness, my eye when I cannot see and my hope when I seem to lost inspiration.

16.    You are like the rain that renewed my soul. You light up my heart when I am down and gave to me the joy that brighten my day.

17.    My love, were heroes are found; I could beat my chest as one. For your love had made me a hero. I am now like a king with a crown all because of your love.

18.    Sweetest of them all, I have to make this confession. Your love is like the balm that healed my soul. Ever since I started loving you, I could feel no ailment anymore.

19.    Your love is perfect and complete. Nothing in this world would I use to compare with your love. Your love is true, sincere, loving and above all, a perfect choice for me.

20.    Who says love is not fun? Let them hear my story. I have found love and found fun every day long. That fun is you, love of my life.

21.    You warm my heart with the flame of your love. You make me live everyday like my breath depends on you. Now I cannot live a day without the thought of you.

I Love You And I Miss You Messages

22.    My body, spirit and soul are controlled by the flame of your love. Whichever way you turn it; it is all yours for a keep.

23.    When the rain drops and I found the warm of your love, I felt the warmness of cold no more. Your love is like the blanket that took my cold away.

24.    Your love makes my heart burn like fire. But I am comforted that each time I come close to you, you take away the fire and give me a peace of mind.

25.    What can I compare to your love? I have search and found none. You are my perfect angel, an incomparable creation and one created with perfection just for me.

26.    My charming angel, every smile of you gladdens my heart to be alive. For your love, I cannot live a day without you. I love you and sincerely do.

27.    You turned my head on whenever you appear. You make me feel like a King every time you smile. You are my all and nothing anyone can do about it.

28.    Treasure of a life time, I have found my hidden treasure in you. You are and will ever be my hidden treasure for life.

Missing You Love SMS

29.    I promise to be there for you no matter the weather. I promise to love you no matter the situation. I promise to be your one and only till the end of time.

30.    The story of my life shall never be complete without you. You have become my source of strength and one who makes me see beyond my weakness. I am so happy for your love.

31.    Honey is sweeter but your love is the sweetest. Gold has a price tag but your love is priceless. If I have to choose between both, I rather will choose you.

32.    My love for you is like an egg please handled it with care. If you break it, you hurt me. I know you would not do such for your love is so tender and caring.

33.    You are the apple of my eyes and the joy of my life. You gave me hope and a peace of mind. With your love, I am like one who has found his lost treasure.

34.    I am so sorry to have kidnapped your heart but I cannot let you go because I do not want to miss nor lose your love any minute of the day.

35.    Sorrow, pain and regret were part of my everyday’s thought but since you came into my life, happiness, peace and incomparable joy are now my everyday songs.

Love And Miss You Messages

36.    Every moment, I feel loved and cherished. Everyday, I feel safe and secure all because you love me the way I have never been loved before.

37.    Worried was my everyday thought. And emptiness my best friend but since you came, I feel so fulfilled to have you as the angel who drove my worries and emptiness away.

38.    Gift from above, your love is the perfect gift I longed for. I shall forever bless our Creator for bringing you my way. You are and will ever be my perfect gift.

39.    If there is anything that satisfies my soul and makes me happy, it is you and the love I found in you. I must say I am the luckiest person alive to have you as the love of my life.

40.    All that I have is my heart and with love, I give it all to you. I trust in your love because I know you would keep and protect it for us to flourish.

41.    With every touch of your love, I am so energized with the zeal to love you the more. Thanks a million my dear for you bring me the love that has set my heart to love you forever.

42.    For your love I can swim the deep sea, climb the highest mountain and pass though the burning bush all because I know I would find your love at the other end.

Miss You So Much SMS

43.    For your love I can swim the deep sea, climb the highest mountain and walk through the burning bush with any fear all because I know I would find your love to live for at the other end.

44.    You are my beauty in the sun, my moonlight in the dark, my charming love every day of the year. Truly, nothing can fault your beauty angel of my life.

45.    My true love, you are the essence why I am what I am. You give me your love and all that matters to me is you.

46.    Why would I want to live forever if not for you love of my life. If not that someday one would be no more, for you, I would want to live forever.

47.    When trouble comes and it seen everything is far away from me. I know a safe place I could turn and find a peace of mind. It is to the arms of your love and nothing else.

48.    Surprises! That is the overdose of all that I got from you. 100% love, 100% care and 100% of everything that makes my life worth that which I would live for everyday.

49.    If loving you is imprisonment, I want to serve a jail term. If loving you is a crime, then I want to be sentence provided where I will serve my jail term is in the heart of your love that gives me a peace of mind.

I Miss You Like Crazy SMS

50.    Take away food, take away air but give me your love I shall never be hungry nor breathless because all that shall keep me alive is the love of you that is so special to me.

51.    If to love means to be blind. For your love I am blind to every negative thought that might kill the joy that I have found in you.

52.    Solving life’s many challenges could be hectic but been around you is the most wonderful experience that I cannot describe.

53.    I love you, I love you and I will ever love you. If that is the only words I could speak, then let it be the one. I love you and nothing anyone can do about it.

54.    If you were to check my heart beat, you would realize that every beat of my heart is a thought of the love I have for you.

55.    Like the cloud gathered, like the sun shined , like the star twinkled, like the morning comes, so is my love for you.

56.    If there is another day, month or year. If there is another sun, moon or star. There will never be another you. You are a gift that can never be replaced.

COMMENTS

BLOGGER: 1
  1. Dr.Agbazara is a great man,this doctor help me to bring back my lover Jenny Williams who broke up with me 2year ago with his powerful spell casting and today she is back to me so if you need is help contact him on email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or call/WhatsApp +2348104102662. And get your relationship problem solve like me

    ReplyDelete

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Name

About Us,1,Advertisement,21,Anniversary Messages,8,Birthday Messages,60,Blogging,27,Christian Poem Messages,20,Christmas Messages,9,Condolence Messages,6,Contact,1,Good Morning Messages,13,Gospel Messages,41,Inspiration,129,Inspirational Messages,233,Inspirational Poem Messages,26,Love Messages,284,Love Poem Messages,91,Miscellaneous Messages,2,Nature Poem Messages,30,News,39,Pidgin Messages,19,Poetry,137,Privacy Policy,1,Proverbs Messages,8,Quotable Messages,44,Relationship,73,Relationship Messages,37,Romantic Love,58,Scholarship Messages,23,Sitemap,1,Valentine Messages,30,Video Messages,6,
ltr
item
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!: I Miss You, I Really Do SMS Love Text Messages
I Miss You, I Really Do SMS Love Text Messages
I Miss You, I Really Do SMS Love Text Messages, Here for you are some collections of the best I Miss You, I Really Do Love Text Messages to send to your love one. These messages are to let your trusted one know that such a one is always in your thoughts and that you do truly missed him or her. Miss You Messages For Love, Romantic Miss U Messages, I Love You Message, Miss You Sms For Love, Missing You Love Sms, Love And Miss You, Miss You So Much Sms, I Miss You Like Crazy Sms, Miss You Messages For Love, I Love You Sms, Love And Miss You, Thinking Of You Text Messages
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjXN4a-CNn1aW0v61O0DUq3igRwZ1GoXFL2CpERWzZjJ6ROXRoFoUuo__IiuxvRQ2M0O-vAy3AbPaF6PhElelH1KG5ZKsv9py4KyIlof7YUsuvXF56VA2fidmvS8qIbK3idZWMeQmdK1cg/s320/i-miss-you.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjXN4a-CNn1aW0v61O0DUq3igRwZ1GoXFL2CpERWzZjJ6ROXRoFoUuo__IiuxvRQ2M0O-vAy3AbPaF6PhElelH1KG5ZKsv9py4KyIlof7YUsuvXF56VA2fidmvS8qIbK3idZWMeQmdK1cg/s72-c/i-miss-you.jpg
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2017/01/i-miss-you-i-really-do.html
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2017/01/i-miss-you-i-really-do.html
true
4038771646988666896
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share. STEP 2: Click the link you shared to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy