Rain Drop Love Messages For Him Or Her, When you hear the wind blow and the rain drops, do not panic. For it is me blowing through the wind and dropping through the rain to comfort and tell you that no matter the storm, I shall always love you. The love of you is like the drop of rain. It showered through my soul and purifies me with all the goodness I needed to become a better person. When the rain drops and I found the warm of your love, I felt the warmness of cold no more. Your love is like the blanket that took my cold away. For your love I can swim the deep sea, climb the highest mountain and pass though the burning bush all because I know I would find your love at the other end. For your love I can swim the deep sea, climb the highest mountain and walk through the burning bush with any fear all because I know I would find your love to live for at the other end. My true love, you are the essence why I am what I am. You give me your love and all that matters to me is you. Take away food, take away air but give me your love I shall never be hungry nor breathless because all that shall keep me alive is the love of you that is so special to me.
![]() |
| Rain Drop Romantic Love Messages |
Rain Drop Love Messages For Him Or Her
When you hear the wind blow and the rain drops, do not panic. For it is me blowing through the wind and dropping through the rain to comfort and tell you that no matter the storm, I shall always love you.
The love of you is like the drop of rain. It showered through my soul and purifies me with all the goodness I needed to become a better person.
When the rain drops and I found the warm of your love, I felt the warmness of cold no more. Your love is like the blanket that took my cold away.
For your love I can swim the deep sea, climb the highest mountain and pass though the burning bush all because I know I would find your love at the other end.
For your love I can swim the deep sea, climb the highest mountain and walk through the burning bush with any fear all because I know I would find your love to live for at the other end.
My true love, you are the essence why I am what I am. You give me your love and all that matters to me is you.
Take away food, take away air but give me your love I shall never be hungry nor breathless because all that shall keep me alive is the love of you that is so special to me.
