When I close my eyes all I see is your beauty and when I open my eyes, all I still see is your beauty. You are more than the most beautif...
When I close my eyes all I see is your beauty and when I open my eyes, all I still see is your beauty. You are more than the most beautiful thing that has ever walked through the surface of the earth.
Look into my eye if you can’t see the heart that longs for your love, then make no mistake for the silent tears that drops from my eyes tells you how much I love you.
Each time I feel so lonely, all I do is close my eyes and there you’re in my dream.
When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I see you. In all I do, I see you. You’re all I see.
When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I see you. When I think, all I think of is you. What will I do without you?
Look into my eyes if you can see through it then you will see the cares and the love I have for you. Nothing makes my heart complete than loving and caring for you.
Can you spot the tears in my eyes? Look its right there from the day I fell for you. It has become a symbol that tells me I have surrender my love to nor else but you.

COMMENTS