Advertisement

Birthday Poems [You Steady Me & Priceless Treasure] To My Wife On Her Birthday

You steady me with all the love that you bring, Every day to me is now a blessed day filled with love; You are to me what the true definition of love should be, I love you strength of my youth, keeper of my treasures. Birthday Wishes, Happy Birthday, Birthday Wishes For Cousin Female, Birthday Wishes For Cousin Male, Birthday Wishes Messages, Funny Birthday Wishes For Cousin Female, Birthday Wishes For A Special Cousin, Happy Birthday Cousin Messages, Beautiful Birthday Poems, Cute Birthday Poems, Happy Birthday Poems For Her, Short Happy Birthday Poems, Short Funny Birthday Poems, Funny Birthday Poems For Friends, Happy Birthday Poems For Best Friends, Heart Touching Birthday Poems For Best Friend, Steady Me Hollyn Lyrics, Hollyn Songs, Mine Hollyn Lyrics, Hollyn Nothin On You, Steady Me Hollyn Chords, Steady Me Lyrics The Outsiders, Hollyn All I Need Is You, Steady Me Meaning, Happy Birthday To My Wife With Love, Wife Birthday Status, Birthday Wishes For Wife With Love, Birthday Message For Wife From Husband, Birthday Wishes For Wife In English, Birthday Wishes For Wife Quotes, Funny Birthday Wishes For Wife, Wife Birthday Wishes In Hindi

Birthday Poems Wife
I blessed the day the Good Lord brought you my way...


Birthday Poems [You Steady Me & Priceless Treasure] To My Wife On Her Birthday

[1]. You Steady Me

Once in this hectic wilderness of life,
I found myself lost in it chaotic embrace;
And life for me was like a journey to no end,
But in-between that lost, you came my way.

Let the truth be told with no string attached,
I was like a man on a journey with no direction;
Till you came along and changed the person in me,
And now my world has a meaning with you in my life.

I blessed the day the Good Lord brought you my way,
I adore the day you accepted to be my one and only;
That blessed day to which we walked down the aisle,
Is to me a memory that shall live with me till the end.

Looking around me, now I can feel the essence of love,
The true meaning of unconditional love that I found;
That love to which you have showered all around me,
Now I feel blessed to have you as the love of my life.

You steady me with all the love that you bring,
Every day to me is now a blessed day filled with love;
You are to me what the true definition of love should be,
I love you strength of my youth, keeper of my treasures.

©Nsikak Andrew, 05-11-2014
(Dedicated to my wife on her birthday month - November)


[2]. Priceless Treasure

Gift without a price tag,
Love without an end;
Joy to my undying heart,
True love that I adore.

Woman of my dream,
What is life without you?
When in this dark world,
All I see is your comfort.

Love of my life,
You are to me priceless;
And all that is to your creation,
Is a perfect work from above.

Others may shine,
But you are the brightest;
Even in utmost darkness,
I could see your star so shine.

Shine on my priceless treasure,
Live for His glory my dear angel;
For I see the virtue of your worth,
Living in the heart of all who cares.

©Nsikak Andrew, 06-11-2014
(Dedicated to my wife on her birthday month - November)

COMMENTS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Name

About Us,1,Advertisement,21,Anniversary Messages,8,Birthday Messages,60,Blogging,27,Christian Poem Messages,20,Christmas Messages,9,Condolence Messages,6,Contact,1,Good Morning Messages,13,Gospel Messages,41,Inspiration,129,Inspirational Messages,233,Inspirational Poem Messages,26,Love Messages,284,Love Poem Messages,91,Miscellaneous Messages,2,Nature Poem Messages,30,News,39,Pidgin Messages,19,Poetry,137,Privacy Policy,1,Proverbs Messages,8,Quotable Messages,44,Relationship,73,Relationship Messages,37,Romantic Love,58,Scholarship Messages,23,Sitemap,1,Valentine Messages,30,Video Messages,6,
ltr
item
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!: Birthday Poems [You Steady Me & Priceless Treasure] To My Wife On Her Birthday
Birthday Poems [You Steady Me & Priceless Treasure] To My Wife On Her Birthday
You steady me with all the love that you bring, Every day to me is now a blessed day filled with love; You are to me what the true definition of love should be, I love you strength of my youth, keeper of my treasures. Birthday Wishes, Happy Birthday, Birthday Wishes For Cousin Female, Birthday Wishes For Cousin Male, Birthday Wishes Messages, Funny Birthday Wishes For Cousin Female, Birthday Wishes For A Special Cousin, Happy Birthday Cousin Messages, Beautiful Birthday Poems, Cute Birthday Poems, Happy Birthday Poems For Her, Short Happy Birthday Poems, Short Funny Birthday Poems, Funny Birthday Poems For Friends, Happy Birthday Poems For Best Friends, Heart Touching Birthday Poems For Best Friend, Steady Me Hollyn Lyrics, Hollyn Songs, Mine Hollyn Lyrics, Hollyn Nothin On You, Steady Me Hollyn Chords, Steady Me Lyrics The Outsiders, Hollyn All I Need Is You, Steady Me Meaning, Happy Birthday To My Wife With Love, Wife Birthday Status, Birthday Wishes For Wife With Love, Birthday Message For Wife From Husband, Birthday Wishes For Wife In English, Birthday Wishes For Wife Quotes, Funny Birthday Wishes For Wife, Wife Birthday Wishes In Hindi
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi4fJ6a9zUeEk07Q74R46Jn8qxaGii-PDO_OCSUE9KpzlMKVILMy3POk_Ikn6297ANqFH-t-3NAiD7LJzqxIj7aRcm-lgnuYslZuRtYYZq5nrwqY1IfLj14l_-GStsq9C4TtDyS-DuFRC4/s320/birthday-romantic-poems.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi4fJ6a9zUeEk07Q74R46Jn8qxaGii-PDO_OCSUE9KpzlMKVILMy3POk_Ikn6297ANqFH-t-3NAiD7LJzqxIj7aRcm-lgnuYslZuRtYYZq5nrwqY1IfLj14l_-GStsq9C4TtDyS-DuFRC4/s72-c/birthday-romantic-poems.jpg
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/04/birthday-poems-you-steady-me-priceless.html
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/04/birthday-poems-you-steady-me-priceless.html
true
4038771646988666896
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share. STEP 2: Click the link you shared to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy