Advertisement

Birthday Romantic Poems [The Beauty In My Heart & In Tears of Labour] For The Love Of My Life

My heart is at peace, Calmed by your smiles; And elevated by your care, Now I found within me; The reason to love again, Again and again and again; Loving you like never before, My love, the beauty in my heart. Romantic Love Messages For Her, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Deep Love Messages For Her, Happy Birthday My Love Quotes For Him, Deep Love Messages For Him, Birthday Love Quotes For Her, Love Text Messages For Him, Sweetest I Love You Message, Short Birthday Poems For Her, Funny Birthday Poems For Boyfriend, Cute Birthday Poems, Birthday Poems For Wife, Beautiful Birthday Poems, Happy Birthday Poems For Husband, Happy Birthday Poems For Friends, Happy Birthday Poems For Boyfriend Long Distance, Beautiful Heart Quote, Beautiful Heart Meaning, Beautiful Heart Quotes And Sayings, She Has A Beautiful Heart, Beautiful Heart Movie, Beautiful Heart Lyrics, Beautiful Girl With Beautiful Heart Quotes, Beautiful Heart Quotes In Hindi, 2nd Degree Perineal Tear, How To Prevent Tearing During Delivery, Internal Tearing During Childbirth, Likelihood Of Tearing During Second Birth, Does Everyone Tear During Childbirth, 2nd Degree Tear How Many Stitches, Second Degree Tear Infection Symptoms, 1st Degree Perineal Tear Healing Time, Love Of My Life Lyrics Queen, Love Of My Life Song, Queen Love Of My Life Lyrics Meaning, Love Of My Life Queen, Love Of My Life Download, Scorpions Love Of My Life, Love Of My Life Mp3 Download, Love Of My Life Meaning, Freddie Mercury Love Of My Life Lyrics, Love Of My Life Song, Queen Love Of My Life Lyrics Meaning, Love Of My Life Queen, Love Of My Life Download, Scorpions Love Of My Life, Love Of My Life Mp3 Download, Love Of My Life Chords

Birthday Love Poems
My heart is at peace,
Calmed by your smiles;
And elevated by your care,


Birthday Romantic Poems [The Beauty In My Heart & In Tears of Labour] For The Love Of My Life

[1]. The Beauty In My Heart

The morning air radiates,
That beauty of your love;
Just as the afternoon sun,
Awoken her pleasant smell;
And the evening breeze,
Calms my undying heart;
With this awesome thoughts,
That keeps longing for you.

A beauty in my heart,
That is what your love brings;
The same love that steady me,
And build for us a perfect home;
Where our Creator is the pillar,
The One on whom we anchor;
Him that has kept us as one,
A family that is united in love.

My heart is at peace,
Calmed by your smiles;
And elevated by your care,
Now I found within me;
The reason to love again,
Again and again and again;
Loving you like never before,
My love, the beauty in my heart.

©Nsikak Andrew, 03-11-2014
(Dedicated to my wife on her birthday month - November)


[2]. In Tears of Labour 

There in the ward I stood by her side,
Watching in agony as the labour prevailed;
With the tears of a would be mother,
And all I could do was cry within my heart.

The echoed pains loaded in her voice,
Was all it took to redefine my consciousness;
And humble my thoughts about motherhood,
As I watched the travail that births a new life.

Tears as she walked around without a care,
My child please come and saves me this pain;
She cried pleading the Lord to give her strength,
As I bowed in meekness asking for the same wish.

It was pain having to see this but could do nothing,
Rather than pray and wishing for the best to come;
Why the pain keep coming with unassuming force,
That weakens my heart with so much unseen tears.

Tears, I saw the joy in-between that bitter tears,
The first cry that awoken our silent thoughts;
There he smile with the cry of an innocent child,
As we welcome our priceless jewel into the world.

Life how is it that you have to come this way?
Mystery that only the Creator of all can unfold;
Why a single seed planted in faith with hope,
Would become the joy that unites the family.

Blessed are you, woman of my dream,
A pride of hope you are mother of our children;
You have given to us that which money can’t buy,
Now we smile even when we feel this tear of labour.

©Nsikak Andrew, 04-11-2014
(Dedicated to my wife on her birthday month - November)

COMMENTS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Name

About Us,1,Advertisement,21,Anniversary Messages,8,Birthday Messages,60,Blogging,27,Christian Poem Messages,20,Christmas Messages,9,Condolence Messages,6,Contact,1,Good Morning Messages,13,Gospel Messages,41,Inspiration,129,Inspirational Messages,233,Inspirational Poem Messages,26,Love Messages,284,Love Poem Messages,91,Miscellaneous Messages,2,Nature Poem Messages,30,News,39,Pidgin Messages,19,Poetry,137,Privacy Policy,1,Proverbs Messages,8,Quotable Messages,44,Relationship,73,Relationship Messages,37,Romantic Love,58,Scholarship Messages,23,Sitemap,1,Valentine Messages,30,Video Messages,6,
ltr
item
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!: Birthday Romantic Poems [The Beauty In My Heart & In Tears of Labour] For The Love Of My Life
Birthday Romantic Poems [The Beauty In My Heart & In Tears of Labour] For The Love Of My Life
My heart is at peace, Calmed by your smiles; And elevated by your care, Now I found within me; The reason to love again, Again and again and again; Loving you like never before, My love, the beauty in my heart. Romantic Love Messages For Her, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Deep Love Messages For Her, Happy Birthday My Love Quotes For Him, Deep Love Messages For Him, Birthday Love Quotes For Her, Love Text Messages For Him, Sweetest I Love You Message, Short Birthday Poems For Her, Funny Birthday Poems For Boyfriend, Cute Birthday Poems, Birthday Poems For Wife, Beautiful Birthday Poems, Happy Birthday Poems For Husband, Happy Birthday Poems For Friends, Happy Birthday Poems For Boyfriend Long Distance, Beautiful Heart Quote, Beautiful Heart Meaning, Beautiful Heart Quotes And Sayings, She Has A Beautiful Heart, Beautiful Heart Movie, Beautiful Heart Lyrics, Beautiful Girl With Beautiful Heart Quotes, Beautiful Heart Quotes In Hindi, 2nd Degree Perineal Tear, How To Prevent Tearing During Delivery, Internal Tearing During Childbirth, Likelihood Of Tearing During Second Birth, Does Everyone Tear During Childbirth, 2nd Degree Tear How Many Stitches, Second Degree Tear Infection Symptoms, 1st Degree Perineal Tear Healing Time, Love Of My Life Lyrics Queen, Love Of My Life Song, Queen Love Of My Life Lyrics Meaning, Love Of My Life Queen, Love Of My Life Download, Scorpions Love Of My Life, Love Of My Life Mp3 Download, Love Of My Life Meaning, Freddie Mercury Love Of My Life Lyrics, Love Of My Life Song, Queen Love Of My Life Lyrics Meaning, Love Of My Life Queen, Love Of My Life Download, Scorpions Love Of My Life, Love Of My Life Mp3 Download, Love Of My Life Chords
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgfCN3mvf3vw-cdKMV075Yr1-li13qdsvHDvwENoPmo8I3JEjDcLSTGYlO4nXsML5BGsXDZvupRk7JixKz4RC8vrMQR9Sim-mJqTBUVCHRx-9LHo5Rdq4x6KDygEu5LHLz7QemwaCg1Emk/s320/birthday-wishes.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgfCN3mvf3vw-cdKMV075Yr1-li13qdsvHDvwENoPmo8I3JEjDcLSTGYlO4nXsML5BGsXDZvupRk7JixKz4RC8vrMQR9Sim-mJqTBUVCHRx-9LHo5Rdq4x6KDygEu5LHLz7QemwaCg1Emk/s72-c/birthday-wishes.jpg
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/04/birthday-romantic-poems-beauty-in-my.html
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/04/birthday-romantic-poems-beauty-in-my.html
true
4038771646988666896
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share. STEP 2: Click the link you shared to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy