Advertisement

Wedding Anniversary Love Poems For Wife From Husband

Wedding Anniversary Love Poems [You Are My Soulmate & My Love, My Heart, My Life] For Wife From Husband, Wedding anniversary sometimes calls for reflection and not all about celebration. When you realized that each day, you are waxing stronger in your relationship, it is something that shouldn’t be taken for granted. When you have reflected and have gotten things done with making resolutions to always stand together no matter the challenges, you can go ahead to celebrate. For a dear husband, your dear wife wouldn’t hesitate to smile from the depth of her heart when you read these wedding anniversary poetic verses for her.

Wedding anniversary sometimes calls for reflection and not all about celebration. When you realized that each day, you are waxing stronger in your relationship, it is something that shouldn’t be taken for granted. For the love of your dear wife, these Wedding Anniversary Love Poems [You Are My Soulmate And My Love, My Heart, My Life] For Wife From Husband are messages of poetic love for you to share.

Anniversary Wedding Poems
When you have reflected and have gotten things done with making resolutions to always stand together no matter the challenges, you can go ahead to celebrate.

For a dear husband, your dear wife wouldn’t hesitate to smile from the depth of her heart when you read these wedding anniversary poetic verses for her.


You Are My Soul Mate

Love that was created as one
My shining star you have become
A soul mate that keeps my mind at peace
My blessing that is equal to all.

Nights are your glory in splendor
Today as I lay down in bed
All I felt is the whisper of your voice
Telling me in silent that I am all you got.

Soulmate of my life time
Your breath is a song of joy in my heart
Each time I felt your breathe
I see my world renewed to love you the more.

Thank you today and always
Even though fate brought us together
Now I know it was for a purpose
To fulfill our bond as soulmate.

Together in life I will always love you
Promising to be here for you at all times
As long as I found my feet to walk in faith
So I will keep my vows to you till the very end.


My Love, My Heart, My Life

My admiration for you tells a story
The affection I found in loving you
Is something that puts a smile on my face
And same is what makes me a happy one alive.

How I miss the warm of our togetherness
Each time you are not within the consciousness of my side
I felt like the breath for me is no more to live
So terrible! So disheartening! So confusing for my heart to bear!

You fill my thoughts with the pulse of your heart beat
Your voice to me is a soul healer that erased my doubt
And my worries are nowhere to be found
Every time you stare at me with that unassuming look.

I desired to always feel this love of yours
Love that comforts me without limitation
I crave for your kisses that reawaken my being
To always long for you without a care in the world.

My love, my world of ecstasy
In your arms I felt a different me
Warmth by the touch of your embrace
This feeling that drove my heart to paradise.

To behold the beauty of you
Is to admire the flash of moonlight
So natural with her aura of freshness
That edifies my soul in her pure sense of purity.

I shall live for you no matter the weather
To your warmth laughter shall I lay my bed
So I would forever smile with bliss
As you fill my heart with joy that is your love.

My one and only true love
You who is the desire of my heart
With you there is neither doubt nor regret
But this awesome feeling that blesses my daily life.

Today and always I want the world to know
If there is anything I adore, that is you
Love that renews my strength
With the vigor to love and be loved forever.

My heart, my joy eternal
I wish you will understand my silent thoughts
If you would look to the sky this very moment
There you would see the stars singing your praise.

To me your love was sent
That I would ever be your guiding light
To love you with all the breath that I take
And never to hurt your feelings in whatever ways.

The promise to love you I have kept
And all my best I will ever do in same manner
Even if it seems we disagree at times
That for me is what my emotion shall always control.

My life, my God sent
Above every other thing, you are so amazing
A pride to behold, a joy to cherish
The love to keep forever.

Beauty is a part of your name
I adore every moment we share together
Those moments are to me a life time of contentment
True happiness I will never exchange for anything.

In and out you are you true self
No matter how anyone sees it
You are never deter by anyone’s comment
This to me is a plus that endears my heart to you.

I praise your kindheartedness
That heart of kindness which cares for others
While taking everyone as equal without pride
With this humbleness that exposes your meekness.

Each time I look at you, I see a special soul
One with a heart of gold that shines brighter
Without an iota of hatred for anyone that offends you
But rather strive to bring everyone to an understanding.

Forever know this, that I will always love you
This promise of love is what I will hold unto
To love you without blemish
You my love, my heart, my life.

COMMENTS

Advertisement
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below

News$type=slider$snippet=hide$cate=0

Love$type=sticky$count=4$cate=1$icon=1

Inspirational$type=complex$count=4

Quotable$type=carousel

Birthday$type=three$author=hide$comment=hide$rm=hide

Proverbs$type=two$h=0$meta=0$rm=0$snip=0

Gospel$type=blogging$cate=2$count=4

Advertisement

Relationship$type=one$count=3

Advertisement

Pidgin$type=left$va=0$count=3

Anniversary$type=right$va=0$count=3

Name

About Us,1,Advertisement,21,Anniversary Messages,8,Birthday Messages,60,Blogging,27,Christian Poem Messages,20,Christmas Messages,9,Condolence Messages,6,Contact,1,Disclaimer,1,Good Morning Messages,13,Gospel Messages,41,Inspiration,129,Inspirational Messages,233,Inspirational Poem Messages,26,Love Messages,284,Love Poem Messages,91,Miscellaneous Messages,2,Nature Poem Messages,30,News,45,Pidgin Messages,19,Poetry,137,Privacy Policy,1,Proverbs Messages,8,Quotable Messages,44,Relationship,73,Relationship Messages,37,Romantic Love,58,Scholarship Messages,23,Sitemap,1,Terms,1,Valentine Messages,30,Video Messages,6,
ltr
item
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!: Wedding Anniversary Love Poems For Wife From Husband
Wedding Anniversary Love Poems For Wife From Husband
Wedding Anniversary Love Poems [You Are My Soulmate & My Love, My Heart, My Life] For Wife From Husband, Wedding anniversary sometimes calls for reflection and not all about celebration. When you realized that each day, you are waxing stronger in your relationship, it is something that shouldn’t be taken for granted. When you have reflected and have gotten things done with making resolutions to always stand together no matter the challenges, you can go ahead to celebrate. For a dear husband, your dear wife wouldn’t hesitate to smile from the depth of her heart when you read these wedding anniversary poetic verses for her.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi83P5j1BkLfgWEbHY7IcNml9a53PY8u1uMTsoqxMR1KW_VC6U2g3vVKjbqs0r9u3pYWtCbYMU_zR4M8xGaFHc7N5R0WlHVKJtnzzX4z4aVsj_b3qAGFJ9kgZp498kmMpWn5tfjzW_stAo/s320/bride-to-be.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi83P5j1BkLfgWEbHY7IcNml9a53PY8u1uMTsoqxMR1KW_VC6U2g3vVKjbqs0r9u3pYWtCbYMU_zR4M8xGaFHc7N5R0WlHVKJtnzzX4z4aVsj_b3qAGFJ9kgZp498kmMpWn5tfjzW_stAo/s72-c/bride-to-be.jpg
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/07/wedding-anniversary-love-poems-for-wife-from-husband.html
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/07/wedding-anniversary-love-poems-for-wife-from-husband.html
true
4038771646988666896
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share. STEP 2: Click the link you shared to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy