Advertisement

Priceless Messages: You Are My Priceless Jewel

When you are romantic, it comes with it no pretending. When you begin to pretend in love, you will live a fake life. If you care for love, these Priceless Messages: You Are My Priceless Jewel are of essence to boost your love life if you care to send them to your special one.

Priceless Jewel Messages
When you are romantic, it comes with it no pretending. When you begin to pretend in love, you will live a fake life. If you care for love, these Priceless Messages: You Are My Priceless Jewel are of essence to boost your love life if you care to send them to your special one.


No pretend, love is to be shared with the one who cares. And the moment you are romantic, go get it the way it should be. Romantic messages could help keep your relationship intact. Here are some to make your love count.

You Are My Priceless Jewel Messages

You brought joy into my life
by depositing in me the heart to love.
If loving you is a crime then let me be
the one who stole your heart for keep.

Today I woke up and sweet smile
glows my lips all because in my dream,
I saw you. You are my every day dream.

At a corner in my heart
lies a picture of you.
Each time I think of you,
I smile because I know
I have found someone
who loves and cares for me.

Your love gives me the strong desire
that I needed to succeed.
I found you and found the perfect tonic
that gives me the heart to succeed in all that I do.

Within my heart,
I made this little confession.
You are so cute and natural;
I could not help but want
to have you as my love
for the rest of my life.

Your aura of glamour
is a blessing to my soul.
When I think of you,
I am like someone
who has found his lost treasure.
And you know what,
you are that found treasure.

You are the joy of my heart
and my every day’s thought
is incomplete without you.
For you, my heart is always
at peace for knowing you.
You are indeed a blessing
sent from above.

Priceless Jewel Quotes For Her

Priceless Jewel Quotes
Those who pretend to love would always run out of ideas to move their relationship to the next level. Be real to yourself and express your love just the way you feel about it.


Priceless Messages For The One You Love

My heart beats for you.
My mind lives for you.
My heart, my mind just cannot
live a day without you.

You are the one
that makes me complete.
Lonely nights filled
with lonely thoughts.
For the night I dreamt,
all I could remember
was you keeper of my dream.

Your voice is like a gift from above.
Every time I heard you talk,
my heart gladden with a peace of mind
to be alive for the love of you.

Your love is like the gift of valentine
and your caring is like the joy of Christmas.
I have tasted both and now I know
I wouldn’t be the same without the gift of you.

The heart that love isn’t it
like the stars that shine?
The heart that cares isn’t it
like the flowers that flourish?
Your smiles aren’t it
like the joy that never fades.

Let the joy of the day be your portion
and the joy of the night be your glory.
May the love of God be your
guiding light now and forever.

I must confess that you mean everything to me.
You are my light in darkness, my eye when I cannot see
and my hope when I seem to lost inspiration.

Priceless Jewel Messages For Someone Special


Priceless Jewel Messages For Love
You can be blunt with romantic sweetness in the way you express yourself. Let the one you love understand you through the unique way you express yourself.



Priceless Messages Of Love To Make Her Fall In Love

You are like the rain that renewed my soul.
You light up my heart when I am down
and gave to me the joy that brighten my day.
Indeed you are a part of the sweetness I cherished.

Sweetest of them all,
I have to make this confession.
Your love is like the balm
that healed my soul.
Ever since I started loving you,
I have come to find out
that I feel no ailment anymore.

You came when I needed love
and took away every pain
that had weakened my heart.
I will forever be grateful
for the day I found you, love of my life.

Your love is perfect and complete.
Nothing in this world would I use
to compare with your love.
Your love is true, sincere,
loving and above all,
a perfect choice for me to love.

Who says love is not fun?
Let them hear my story.
I have found love
and found my every day fun.
That fun is you, love of my life.

You warmed my heart
with the flame of your love.
You made me live everyday
like my breath depends on you.
Now I can’t go a day without thinking of you.
You are so special to me.

My body, spirit and soul
are controlled by the flame of your love.
Whichever way you want it;
it is all yours for keep.
Take me, and love me the way you do.

When the rain drops
and I found the warm of your love,
I felt the warmness of cold no more.
Your love is like the blanket
that took my cold away.

COMMENTS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Name

About Us,1,Advertisement,21,Anniversary Messages,8,Birthday Messages,60,Blogging,27,Christian Poem Messages,20,Christmas Messages,9,Condolence Messages,6,Contact,1,Good Morning Messages,13,Gospel Messages,41,Inspiration,129,Inspirational Messages,233,Inspirational Poem Messages,26,Love Messages,284,Love Poem Messages,91,Miscellaneous Messages,2,Nature Poem Messages,30,News,39,Pidgin Messages,19,Poetry,137,Privacy Policy,1,Proverbs Messages,8,Quotable Messages,44,Relationship,73,Relationship Messages,37,Romantic Love,58,Scholarship Messages,23,Sitemap,1,Valentine Messages,30,Video Messages,6,
ltr
item
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!: Priceless Messages: You Are My Priceless Jewel
Priceless Messages: You Are My Priceless Jewel
When you are romantic, it comes with it no pretending. When you begin to pretend in love, you will live a fake life. If you care for love, these Priceless Messages: You Are My Priceless Jewel are of essence to boost your love life if you care to send them to your special one.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhkCAjSZElTIn4cuu6IKJz21eTZsb08S5XP_JuUvp_ynNtJVOKyWhaceMcK0_jJGVRIWR8ZfwrtL2_ZIkeU0uuuuwYzIl5PCCR5TXngmxrsF3bxH6kcZyG8GaFChJgwRlshaZYc-tPabnU/s320/love-you-text.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhkCAjSZElTIn4cuu6IKJz21eTZsb08S5XP_JuUvp_ynNtJVOKyWhaceMcK0_jJGVRIWR8ZfwrtL2_ZIkeU0uuuuwYzIl5PCCR5TXngmxrsF3bxH6kcZyG8GaFChJgwRlshaZYc-tPabnU/s72-c/love-you-text.jpg
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/06/priceless-messages-you-are-my-priceless-jewel.html
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/06/priceless-messages-you-are-my-priceless-jewel.html
true
4038771646988666896
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share. STEP 2: Click the link you shared to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy