Advertisement

Romantic Love Messages: I Appreciate Your Love, My Happiness Is Your Love, You Are All I Ever Wished To Find and Your Love Brighten My Day Messages For Him Or Her To Feel Special

My eyes can’t get over you. All around my vein, it savour your beauty and stroll in me the undying passion that crave for your touch. Come hold me; come make me feel like the moon on the moonlight night. Deep Love Messages For Her, Most Touching Love Messages, Sweetest I Love You Message, Romantic Messages For Girlfriend, Deep Love Messages For Him, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Romantic Messages For Him, Short Love Messages, Thank You Love Message For Him, Love Appreciation Messages For Her, Thanks For Being In My Life I Love You, Appreciation Message For Girlfriend, Thank You My Love Quotes, Thank You Message For Boyfriend For The Gift, Thank You Boyfriend For Being There For Me, Thank You Love Letter To My Boyfriend, Touching Love Messages For Her, I'm So Happy To Have You In My Life Message, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Short Love Messages For Her, Sweetest I Love You Message, Deep Love Messages For Her, True Love Messages, You Are My Happiness, Love Quotes, I Love You Quotes, Finding Love Quotes, Happiness Quotes, I Wish You All The Happiness In The World Quotes, Wish You All The Happiness Quotes, Quotes About Finding The One You Belong With, Quotes About Finding Love Again, Love Messages, Good Morning Texts For Him, Funny Good Morning Texts For Her, Good Morning Text To Your Crush, Flirty Good Morning Texts For Her, Long Good Morning Messages For Her, Love Message For Her, Good Morning Text For Her, Good Morning Texts For Him, Flirty Good Morning Texts For Her, Good Morning Text To Your Crush, Funny Good Morning Texts For Her, Long Good Morning Messages For Her, "Good Morning Love Messages For Girlfriend", Good Morning Message For Her, Good Message To My Love, Deep Love Messages For Her, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Romantic Love Messages For Her, Sweetest I Love You Message, Deep Love Messages For Him, Love Text Messages For Him, Touching Love Messages For Her, Romantic Messages For Him


There is need in appreciating the love that you found. You can only find happiness when you learn to appreciate every moment that you spent with the one you love. When the one you love is the one giving you all the loving and of all a piece of mind, it is something you need to appreciate. Loving someone should give you all the happiness that you desire. Your days should be a brighter one that sparkles all year round. If you are guided by love that makes you smile all the time, these I Appreciate Your Love, My Happiness Is Your Love, You Are All I Ever Wished To Find and Your Love Brighten My Day messages for the one you love is for you.

Heart Of Love Messages


I Appreciate Your Love

[1]. My love is so innocent that I give you in a platter of gold. To all that wanted it, it is you I found pleasure in giving. Take it as it is. Keep it as you want. I shall be in want of it as long as you love me.

[2]. Your love breathes a fresh air into my life. Now, I have become anew glimpsing with delight in my soul. For the love that you have given to me.

[3]. The openness of your love, thrill my soul with delight. You make me sing with joy and in all you elevated my soul to be merrier. To your love will I hold unto till I breathe my last here on earth.

[4]. Fierce battle of love, your persistency won my heart. And since you have won me over, I give to you the throne of my heart that you will rule with love as long as you want.

[5]. You spoil me with affection. Now I am addicted to your care. You showered me with love. Now, I’m infected with a desire that yearns for your presence all round the clock.

[6]. With the bareness of your love, you resurrected my soul. With the firmness of your grip, you held me spell-bound. Now I can’t free myself without taking a part of you with me.

[7]. My eyes can’t get over you. All around my vein, it savour your beauty and stroll in me the undying passion that crave for your touch. Come hold me; come make me feel like the moon on the moonlight night.

My Happiness Is Your Love

[8]. Misty moon of valour, come shine your light to the heart of my love. Let it picture my thoughts and show my kind words of love. May our love be the one we can believe on that we would walk the way that is right for us to follow.

[9]. Let the loudness of your love sing an echo song to the silent heart that keeps a secret. Let it pronounce our bound that all might know that am in love with none else but you.

[10]. How could I let you go? When within my heart, you have sung a song of love. This song that has made my heart calm, this song that had given me peace. This song I want to keep forever.
                   
[11]. Let me not miss your love. For I could go insane imagining a day without your presence. And if I must miss your love, let a part of you be the sacrifice you make in keeping it close to my heart till you return to me.

[12]. Your love creates my world. Your love redefined my person. Your love gives me my youthfulness. Your love makes me what I am. And for you, I would be what you want me to be.

[13]. Gently persuasive, the manner in which you love me comes. How I can’t try to resist it because the very essence of my resisting it is like taking knife through my trough.

[14]. Your love evokes like a cloud of smoke. To my heart it consume with her flame. And nothing I could do to free myself. That fire of your love had smoked me that I might surrender to you forever.


You Are All I Ever Wished To Find

[15]. I took a bath in perspiration when you held me close to your heart. I felt the lost of my throne, when you kiss me tenderly. And when you touch down on me, I was complete in want of you forever.

[16]. Many a found kind promise had weakened my soul to sing your love songs. You carried me from nowhere and set me up on somewhere. Now my life is beautifully made all because of your tendered love.

[17]. At the heels of your love, there I made my conquest run. I shall run in everlasting want of you till I make your heart my soul habitation.

[18].  Dazzling with beauty that capture my heart. I seek for your soul that confused my imagination. Among the whole I came across, you shower me with affection that I now dream of no other world but with you.

[19]. You’re all my mind bears thought of. Every dream that I have bears the initials of your name. For in platter of gold have I found my love yielding to you. Take it as it is that I might live in want of you forever.

[20]. To live for your love, I shall do anything to keep our bound together. Because yours is the only thing that had made me see the meaning of true love.

[21]. Never had love found a wing to fly like that which is yours. You gave me wing to fly that I would announce to the sky that within the surface of the earth, a kind soul had stolen my heart.

Your Love Brighten My Day

[22]. Your love gives me a life of pleasure. It brings to me my finest moment. To her, I give my trust that I would live in this pleasure of hers for now and ever as long as you want me.

[23]. The thought of you torture my emotion with pleasure. How could your like threat me this wildly way but inspite of it all, all I want to is subdue you and possess you to the end.

[24]. How could your love be so close, yet so elusive? You came, I thought I have it, but now, I know I have to go more extra mile so I could win this single chance I have to show how I love you.

[25]. Like piano, each strike of your fingers, trumps my heart with the sweet melody of your touch. For to be alive, is to find comfort in the echo sound of your touch. You touch me the way I haven’t been touch. Now, I am here all because of you.

[26]. Just like the cloud makes us yearn for the sun; so does my heart yearns for you. You have become the object I yearn for; come quick with your passion that my yearning would be complete by the touch of your arms.

[27]. They say love resembles war. This battle I have taken to your heart that I might conquer it for keep. Whatever it takes to win your heart, I will be on my guard to do, that I would win this love of yours that is mind.

[28]. This fire that scorched me is the fire of your love. For the more I look into you, the more my soul is consumed with the passion to be yours for a keep. I long for you, I want you and I need you forever.

[29]. Tender pleas of your voice escalate my soul with ecstasy. Gifted with a voice that lowers my pride, I yield to you that I might forever be comforted in this rhythm of your voice that gives me hope.

[30]. I hide my face in the embrace of your arm. Let this silent tear that rolls down my check found her joy in knowing that in your arm is where I would rather be.

[31]. How could your love reject my heart? Though it pains, but I shall not be at sleep. To you I will make my heart rest that in the embodiment of your love would I find my list rib.

COMMENTS

Advertisement
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below

News$type=slider$snippet=hide$cate=0

Love$type=sticky$count=4$cate=1$icon=1

Inspirational$type=complex$count=4

Quotable$type=carousel

Birthday$type=three$author=hide$comment=hide$rm=hide

Proverbs$type=two$h=0$meta=0$rm=0$snip=0

Gospel$type=blogging$cate=2$count=4

Advertisement

Relationship$type=one$count=3

Advertisement

Pidgin$type=left$va=0$count=3

Anniversary$type=right$va=0$count=3

Name

About Us,1,Advertisement,21,Anniversary Messages,8,Birthday Messages,60,Blogging,27,Christian Poem Messages,20,Christmas Messages,9,Condolence Messages,6,Contact,1,Disclaimer,1,Good Morning Messages,13,Gospel Messages,41,Inspiration,129,Inspirational Messages,233,Inspirational Poem Messages,26,Love Messages,284,Love Poem Messages,91,Miscellaneous Messages,2,Nature Poem Messages,30,News,45,Pidgin Messages,19,Poetry,137,Privacy Policy,1,Proverbs Messages,8,Quotable Messages,44,Relationship,73,Relationship Messages,37,Romantic Love,58,Scholarship Messages,23,Sitemap,1,Terms,1,Valentine Messages,30,Video Messages,6,
ltr
item
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!: Romantic Love Messages: I Appreciate Your Love, My Happiness Is Your Love, You Are All I Ever Wished To Find and Your Love Brighten My Day Messages For Him Or Her To Feel Special
Romantic Love Messages: I Appreciate Your Love, My Happiness Is Your Love, You Are All I Ever Wished To Find and Your Love Brighten My Day Messages For Him Or Her To Feel Special
My eyes can’t get over you. All around my vein, it savour your beauty and stroll in me the undying passion that crave for your touch. Come hold me; come make me feel like the moon on the moonlight night. Deep Love Messages For Her, Most Touching Love Messages, Sweetest I Love You Message, Romantic Messages For Girlfriend, Deep Love Messages For Him, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Romantic Messages For Him, Short Love Messages, Thank You Love Message For Him, Love Appreciation Messages For Her, Thanks For Being In My Life I Love You, Appreciation Message For Girlfriend, Thank You My Love Quotes, Thank You Message For Boyfriend For The Gift, Thank You Boyfriend For Being There For Me, Thank You Love Letter To My Boyfriend, Touching Love Messages For Her, I'm So Happy To Have You In My Life Message, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Short Love Messages For Her, Sweetest I Love You Message, Deep Love Messages For Her, True Love Messages, You Are My Happiness, Love Quotes, I Love You Quotes, Finding Love Quotes, Happiness Quotes, I Wish You All The Happiness In The World Quotes, Wish You All The Happiness Quotes, Quotes About Finding The One You Belong With, Quotes About Finding Love Again, Love Messages, Good Morning Texts For Him, Funny Good Morning Texts For Her, Good Morning Text To Your Crush, Flirty Good Morning Texts For Her, Long Good Morning Messages For Her, Love Message For Her, Good Morning Text For Her, Good Morning Texts For Him, Flirty Good Morning Texts For Her, Good Morning Text To Your Crush, Funny Good Morning Texts For Her, Long Good Morning Messages For Her, "Good Morning Love Messages For Girlfriend", Good Morning Message For Her, Good Message To My Love, Deep Love Messages For Her, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Romantic Love Messages For Her, Sweetest I Love You Message, Deep Love Messages For Him, Love Text Messages For Him, Touching Love Messages For Her, Romantic Messages For Him
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhIylMjhqwPHCsWRUtHEcEtQht2kXqmvB0qWlsT1YuUztq8R5pOGacK6At0ZREVm2LWRuzaxYmj1zEJC5WtkTnEjE07DnOyReaMMpZu_pzeAi1tuI4KGlX7FgFXWSWD0XS72NSbJmLY1xE/s320/heart-of-love.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhIylMjhqwPHCsWRUtHEcEtQht2kXqmvB0qWlsT1YuUztq8R5pOGacK6At0ZREVm2LWRuzaxYmj1zEJC5WtkTnEjE07DnOyReaMMpZu_pzeAi1tuI4KGlX7FgFXWSWD0XS72NSbJmLY1xE/s72-c/heart-of-love.jpg
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/04/romantic-love-messages-i-appreciate.html
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/04/romantic-love-messages-i-appreciate.html
true
4038771646988666896
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share. STEP 2: Click the link you shared to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy