From a humble family way back in the 1970s, Born a humble man with an humble attitude It takes so much from my parents to actualize The j...
From a humble family way back in the 1970s,
Born a humble man with an humble attitude
It takes so much from my parents to actualize
The joy in which they now come to share
Though the head is long gone
And now our dear mother is gone too
But we are still here to carry on the big struggle.
Simply, I think of words to describe myself,
But one word is worth that million – Humility
I see it in me and have come to appreciate that value so much
I found out that I got so many gifts in me
That I now see them drop out like real heaven.
I bless the Good Lord for the humble gift in my life
I have come to see that those without focus
And people to look up to, should dear one way – Go the Lords way,
He give gave to those that have no one to look up to
He is there to make your life worth living
Look up to Him. He never fails!
Live your life for the Lord.
He will guide and direct your path
When you give Him all you got
He will provide all you need
He is so loving a Father that there is nothing
we ask from Him that we believe in, that He will not provide
Love Him with all your heart and might
He will love and embarrassed you will His abundant blessing.
