Advertisement

Love Text Messages: The Tears In My Eyes, What Your Love Means To Me, I Love You, I Really Do and In My Heart Your Love Lives Messages For Someone So Special To You

To your arm would I want to spend the rest of my life in. Keep on loving me the way you do and I shall have no option than to surrender my heart to you that you might take me to the throne of your love forever. Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Text Messages To Make Her Fall In Love, Sweetest I Love You Message, Deep Love Messages For Her, Deep Love Messages For Him, Most Touching Love Messages, Short Love Messages, Love Text Messages For Him, Love Text Messages For Him, Sweet Love Text Messages, Love Text Messages For Girlfriend, Caring Love Text Messages, Deep Love Text Messages, Sweetest I Love You Message, Most Touching Love Messages, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Crying Sms In English, Crying Messages For Girlfriend, Tears Quotes Love, I Can T Control My Tears Quotes, Powerful Emotional Text Messages, Love Sad Text Sms, How Are You Feeling Text Message, Sad Text Messages, Crying Sms Of Love, Crying Sms In English, Tears Quotes Love, I Can T Control My Tears Quotes, Tears Messages Love, I Hate Tears Quotes, Tears Cleanse The Soul Quotes, Crying Sms In Hindi, Crying Sms Of Love, Crying Sms In English, Tears Quotes Love, I Can T Control My Tears Quotes, Tears Love Message, Eyes Filled With Tears Quotes, Powerful Emotional Text Messages, Tears Cleanse The Soul Quotes, Eyes Filled With Tears Quotes, Quotes About Tears And Pain, Tears Quotes Love, Sad Tears Quotes, Crying Messages For Girlfriend, Hiding Tears Quotes, Quotes About Tears And Being Strong, Tears Of Joy Message, Sweetest I Love You Message, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Deep Love Messages For Her, I Love You Messages Sms, Most Touching Love Messages, Deep Love Messages For Him, Love Messages For Wife, Short Love Messages, Love Text Messages For Him, Romantic Love Messages For Her, Sweetest I Love You Message, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Deep Love Messages For Her, Sweet Love Text Messages, Love Quotes For Her, Caring Love Text Messages, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Sweetest I Love You Message, Romantic Love Messages For Her, Deep Love Messages For Her, Deep Love Messages For Him, Love Messages For Boyfriend, Most Touching Love Messages, Hot Love Messages For Him, I Love You With All My Heart Song, Love You With All My Heart Lyrics, I'm Looking For A Song I Don't Know The Name Of, Your My Heart You're My Soul Mp3 Download, Your Love Your Love Your Love Lyrics, I Love You With All My Heart Messages, I Love You With All My Heart Meaning, Kate Linn Songs, Sweetest I Love You Message, Short Message For Someone Special, Love Messages For Boyfriend, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Messages For Someone Special In Your Life, Most Touching Love Messages, Deep Love Messages For Her, Deep Love Messages For Him

When you love with the heart that cares, it comes with it some drop of the tears of love. There are times you reminisce about what the love of your soulmate means to you. Those true moment of love comes with it sweet smile that glow. Do not hide your feelings, if you love, say it out and let your heart habour the lovely feeling of the one you love. If you care for more, let your love feels these; The Tears In My Eyes, What Your Love Means To Me, I Love You, I Really Do and  In My Heart Your Love Lives poetic romantic messages of love.

Best Love Messages


The Tears In My Eyes

[1]. To the throne of your love, I am charmed. There my heart had made her nest that it will feed from the passion that you draw. I found love when I found you and to your throne would I feather my nest forever.

[2]. The flowing rhythm of your voice, there are like a musical keynotes mixed with the strings of a guitar. Each slow and soft utterance sets me in want of you. You give me the voice that dethrones my braveness.

[3]. Infectious like the sting of a bee; sweetest like the taste of honey. Your voice is a blessing to a sick soul that is in love. I heard your voice and my life turn with gladness that frees my soul to live.

[4]. Incomparable nature of my heart that is what your love means to me. It comes in a way I couldn’t imagine and to the throne of my soul it stole. Ever since you came my way, my heart you have stolen away.

[5]. My soul; my being; lifted by every chant of your words. To me, your words are like gold crested in my soul. And every of it silver lining; soften my heart to desire a want of your love forever.

[6]. Play the violin string of your voice; let her hear my cry that my heart sinks each time your voice drops. I’m fascinated for your voice penetrates my soul and makes me long for you.

[7]. Your voice carries a musical timbre whose rhythm bewitched my soul. My spirit, body and soul, the conquest of your words dominates. Now all I long for is that voice of yours that conquer my boldness.

What Your Love Means To Me

[8]. Your words are like subtle poison that grinds my soul little by little. It weaken me to react but kept me in suspend to long for every touch of her power that excavate every doubt in me.

[9]. Let my love live for you even if it is a second. Let my heart beat for you even if it is a minute. Let my soul yearns for you even if it is an hour. Let me live for you even if it is forever.

[10]. I care not of myself but you. Let me live for you; let me be the one you trust; let me be the one who cares; let me be the one you can count on and let me be the one you spend the rest of your life with.

[11]. I lived for you, I long for you, I dream because of you. You’re the fantasy I wanted and to all of my desire you’re the one who makes it happen.

[12]. You wooed me from every direction that you have. Every line of my thought is now consumed by the desire of you. I want you, I need you and none else I wanted but you.

[13]. None else I wanted but you true captain of my heart. Take your reign in the throne of my heart and sail me to the island of your love that I will reign with you till eternity.

[14]. The present and past lose their meaning the day I found your love. Nothing anyone would say that could take your love away from me. When I look at the past and face the future, all I remember is your love that is there for me.


I Love You, I Really Do

[15]. Your tendered word burns with passion. It consumes my soul with alluring desire that craves for a lasting touch of your love. Your love found me then consumed my soul. All I need is still your love to set me free.

[16]. To you I truly loved with every breath that I take. To you I live for with every dream that I have. And to your love will I ever find as long as I live.

[17]. No obstacle can wither my love for you. From the beginning was all I needed and to the end, your love will ever be what I needed. Nothing will take your place for your love I live for.

[18]. Your love whisks my heart away. To wherever you go, there I will follow that I might discover the hidden secret that overwhelms my heart to want your love forever.

[19]. I care not for what anyone might think as far as I have your love. Let anyone say whatever they like for you will I keep my love and to you will I love till the end of time.

[20]. Lo and behold, I have fallen, fallen to the bravery of your heart. You can to me without any fear and stole my heart away. The only treasure I have is now in your full possession. Take it, keep it and love me till all in return.

[21]. To your arm would I want to spend the rest of my life in. Keep on loving me the way you do and I shall have no option than to surrender my heart to you that you might take me to the throne of your love forever.

In My Heart Your Love Lives

[22]. I bring to you the throne of my love. Let my soul drank from the cup of your love that I might thirst of nothing else but the yearning passion that comes with your love.

[23]. Come to me sweetest of them all. Let my love be your hero. Let it guide you to the land of wonder. And let us live in want of each other that we might exploit this secret that has bound us as one.

[24]. I was dying of loneliness till you came my way. I couldn’t trust any soul till you open your heart to me. Now your love has killed my loneliness and opened my heart to love again.

[25]. To your love would I be eternally grateful to. For you filled my vacuum with the treasure of your love. Now I want no more but that taste of your love that is so sweet but hard to resist.

[26]. You killed me with your eyes and wounded my soul with your love. You make me gaze through the air in want of your scent. Now I am addicted to you like a bee to a pollen grain.

[27]. Your love burns like a fire in the mountain then what happen when you’re as cold as the sea? I long to be in both embrace I could thirst of both desire that will quench my shivered soul.

[28]. You’re chosen among the lots to make me happy. You’re chosen to give me joy. You’re chosen to make me yearn for none else but you. You’re chosen that I might be alive just to love you the way you’re.

[29]. Dance with me love of my life. Let your love be the only song that I sing. You came in a strange way and took every fear that my heart habour. Now I live for you and the love that you have given to me.

[30]. There is something to live for; that is your love. There is something to die for; that same is your love. All that is to live and die for is the undying presence of your love.

COMMENTS

Advertisement
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below

News$type=slider$snippet=hide$cate=0

Love$type=sticky$count=4$cate=1$icon=1

Inspirational$type=complex$count=4

Quotable$type=carousel

Birthday$type=three$author=hide$comment=hide$rm=hide

Proverbs$type=two$h=0$meta=0$rm=0$snip=0

Gospel$type=blogging$cate=2$count=4

Advertisement

Relationship$type=one$count=3

Advertisement

Pidgin$type=left$va=0$count=3

Anniversary$type=right$va=0$count=3

Name

About Us,1,Advertisement,21,Anniversary Messages,8,Birthday Messages,60,Blogging,27,Christian Poem Messages,20,Christmas Messages,9,Condolence Messages,6,Contact,1,Disclaimer,1,Good Morning Messages,13,Gospel Messages,41,Inspiration,129,Inspirational Messages,233,Inspirational Poem Messages,26,Love Messages,284,Love Poem Messages,91,Miscellaneous Messages,2,Nature Poem Messages,30,News,45,Pidgin Messages,19,Poetry,137,Privacy Policy,1,Proverbs Messages,8,Quotable Messages,44,Relationship,73,Relationship Messages,37,Romantic Love,58,Scholarship Messages,23,Sitemap,1,Terms,1,Valentine Messages,30,Video Messages,6,
ltr
item
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!: Love Text Messages: The Tears In My Eyes, What Your Love Means To Me, I Love You, I Really Do and In My Heart Your Love Lives Messages For Someone So Special To You
Love Text Messages: The Tears In My Eyes, What Your Love Means To Me, I Love You, I Really Do and In My Heart Your Love Lives Messages For Someone So Special To You
To your arm would I want to spend the rest of my life in. Keep on loving me the way you do and I shall have no option than to surrender my heart to you that you might take me to the throne of your love forever. Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Text Messages To Make Her Fall In Love, Sweetest I Love You Message, Deep Love Messages For Her, Deep Love Messages For Him, Most Touching Love Messages, Short Love Messages, Love Text Messages For Him, Love Text Messages For Him, Sweet Love Text Messages, Love Text Messages For Girlfriend, Caring Love Text Messages, Deep Love Text Messages, Sweetest I Love You Message, Most Touching Love Messages, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Crying Sms In English, Crying Messages For Girlfriend, Tears Quotes Love, I Can T Control My Tears Quotes, Powerful Emotional Text Messages, Love Sad Text Sms, How Are You Feeling Text Message, Sad Text Messages, Crying Sms Of Love, Crying Sms In English, Tears Quotes Love, I Can T Control My Tears Quotes, Tears Messages Love, I Hate Tears Quotes, Tears Cleanse The Soul Quotes, Crying Sms In Hindi, Crying Sms Of Love, Crying Sms In English, Tears Quotes Love, I Can T Control My Tears Quotes, Tears Love Message, Eyes Filled With Tears Quotes, Powerful Emotional Text Messages, Tears Cleanse The Soul Quotes, Eyes Filled With Tears Quotes, Quotes About Tears And Pain, Tears Quotes Love, Sad Tears Quotes, Crying Messages For Girlfriend, Hiding Tears Quotes, Quotes About Tears And Being Strong, Tears Of Joy Message, Sweetest I Love You Message, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Deep Love Messages For Her, I Love You Messages Sms, Most Touching Love Messages, Deep Love Messages For Him, Love Messages For Wife, Short Love Messages, Love Text Messages For Him, Romantic Love Messages For Her, Sweetest I Love You Message, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Deep Love Messages For Her, Sweet Love Text Messages, Love Quotes For Her, Caring Love Text Messages, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Sweetest I Love You Message, Romantic Love Messages For Her, Deep Love Messages For Her, Deep Love Messages For Him, Love Messages For Boyfriend, Most Touching Love Messages, Hot Love Messages For Him, I Love You With All My Heart Song, Love You With All My Heart Lyrics, I'm Looking For A Song I Don't Know The Name Of, Your My Heart You're My Soul Mp3 Download, Your Love Your Love Your Love Lyrics, I Love You With All My Heart Messages, I Love You With All My Heart Meaning, Kate Linn Songs, Sweetest I Love You Message, Short Message For Someone Special, Love Messages For Boyfriend, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Messages For Someone Special In Your Life, Most Touching Love Messages, Deep Love Messages For Her, Deep Love Messages For Him
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiQuqSOo0qjlb-cPLmhE1dymPqm6p9rx3UPGmRo5Dv-qkUzDJWsFxaruF5z5aYJo7Cb9ggZ-oxyH5hru0XWPLa7wQfTSZiRHBJ0Fa7JghEAnBaoD3pXdMa-gImczT8EkPoKgCwav_OG6zo/s320/love-up-messages.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiQuqSOo0qjlb-cPLmhE1dymPqm6p9rx3UPGmRo5Dv-qkUzDJWsFxaruF5z5aYJo7Cb9ggZ-oxyH5hru0XWPLa7wQfTSZiRHBJ0Fa7JghEAnBaoD3pXdMa-gImczT8EkPoKgCwav_OG6zo/s72-c/love-up-messages.jpg
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/04/love-text-messages-tears-in-my-eyes.html
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/04/love-text-messages-tears-in-my-eyes.html
true
4038771646988666896
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share. STEP 2: Click the link you shared to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy