Advertisement

Love Messages Nigeria: You Are The One I Love SMS Messages

In my heart, your love fills the space no one can take. I had kept that space for you and no one in this world can take that away from you. Love Messages Nigeria, You Are The One I Love Sms Messages, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Sweetest I Love You Message, Text Messages To Make Her Fall In Love, Most Touching Love Messages, Deep Love Messages For Her, Sweet Love Messages, Deep Love Messages For Him, I Love You With All My Heart Message, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Most Touching Love Messages, Sweetest I Love You Message, Sweet Love Messages, Love Sms, I Love You With All My Heart Message, Love Msg, Love Message To Convince A Girl, Sweetest I Love You Message, Love Text Messages For Him, Sweet Love Sms, Love Messages For Boyfriend, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Deep Love Messages For Her, Most Touching Love Messages, Deep Love Messages For Him

Love SMS Messages
Never go in search of love but open your heart to love. If you do, love will find you. That was all I did and your love found me.


Love Messages Nigeria: You Are The One I Love SMS Messages 

1. You are the one I want forever. Nothing can make me change my mind about you because all I want is you. You are irreplaceable.

2. You'll always be the angel of my life because you love me beyond any reason. For that, I will stick with you forever.

3. You are the only one whose love woos my heart and elevated my soul with tenderness. Now the rest of my days will I live in love of you.

4. You are the one who brings me joy. You bring me the love that brings me life. Now life has a meaning because you love me.

5. You are the one who puts a smile on my face each time I think of you. If it weren’t you, loneliness would have gotten the whole of me.

6. I love and so much valued you. For the love of you, all that ever made any meaning to me is you, my angel, my one and only.

7. The worth of your love is irreplaceable. Your kind-heartedness is priceless. Your smile is irresistible. Truly, you’re a diamond that never fades.

8. Wings were made to fly, love was made to stay. In my heart would your love live as long as you give me the wings to fly.

9. Whenever I am sick, I have gotten the right prescription to take; a little bit of your love plus your tender-loving-care and I will be alright.

10. Between a million dollars and you, I will waste no time in choosing you. For the value of money can never replace your love.


11. My love for you is for eternity. It shall be here today, tomorrow and forever.

12. Like the drops of rain, your love watered my life and made me a beautiful treasure to behold.

13. If I were to paint love, I would have painted you. But since love grows in the heart, there have I painted you as the love of my heart.

14. You are love personified. When I look into your eyes, all I see is the true image of love. For loving me, I have no doubt that love was created for us.

15. In my heart, your love fills the space no one can take. I had kept that space for you and no one in this world can take that away from you.

16. Like a precious work of art, your love engulfs my heart and I have no desire of looking at others but you my special work of art.

17. When I dreamt, all I dream of is your love. Your love gives me a peace of mind that makes me love you every minute of the day.

18. Why do I love you? This puzzle I found no answer to. I just found myself loving you because I love you and I just can’t explain it.

19. When I tried to define love, I got lost along the way. If there is any true meaning of love, yours is a perfect example to define.

20. The best gift to the world is love. You have given me yours and for it, I will cherish the rest of my life.

21. Never go in search of love but open your heart to love. If you do, love will find you. That was all I did and your love found me.

COMMENTS

Advertisement
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below

News$type=slider$snippet=hide$cate=0

Love$type=sticky$count=4$cate=1$icon=1

Inspirational$type=complex$count=4

Quotable$type=carousel

Birthday$type=three$author=hide$comment=hide$rm=hide

Proverbs$type=two$h=0$meta=0$rm=0$snip=0

Gospel$type=blogging$cate=2$count=4

Advertisement

Relationship$type=one$count=3

Advertisement

Pidgin$type=left$va=0$count=3

Anniversary$type=right$va=0$count=3

Name

About Us,1,Advertisement,21,Anniversary Messages,8,Birthday Messages,60,Blogging,27,Christian Poem Messages,20,Christmas Messages,9,Condolence Messages,6,Contact,1,Disclaimer,1,Good Morning Messages,13,Gospel Messages,41,Inspiration,129,Inspirational Messages,233,Inspirational Poem Messages,26,Love Messages,284,Love Poem Messages,91,Miscellaneous Messages,2,Nature Poem Messages,30,News,45,Pidgin Messages,19,Poetry,137,Privacy Policy,1,Proverbs Messages,8,Quotable Messages,44,Relationship,73,Relationship Messages,37,Romantic Love,58,Scholarship Messages,23,Sitemap,1,Terms,1,Valentine Messages,30,Video Messages,6,
ltr
item
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!: Love Messages Nigeria: You Are The One I Love SMS Messages
Love Messages Nigeria: You Are The One I Love SMS Messages
In my heart, your love fills the space no one can take. I had kept that space for you and no one in this world can take that away from you. Love Messages Nigeria, You Are The One I Love Sms Messages, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Sweetest I Love You Message, Text Messages To Make Her Fall In Love, Most Touching Love Messages, Deep Love Messages For Her, Sweet Love Messages, Deep Love Messages For Him, I Love You With All My Heart Message, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Most Touching Love Messages, Sweetest I Love You Message, Sweet Love Messages, Love Sms, I Love You With All My Heart Message, Love Msg, Love Message To Convince A Girl, Sweetest I Love You Message, Love Text Messages For Him, Sweet Love Sms, Love Messages For Boyfriend, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Deep Love Messages For Her, Most Touching Love Messages, Deep Love Messages For Him
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhlBzcRAQVcfBD3B34PP7r2tUsseC5UsHCWSXEIXTGf5LpIBSr4fDqLmaYZ9Vci8thYpF4gisAe7L4afBDRFRY1Aun8HMnoyOUkzNbSbZTvbuR4w52fzUwOGKRQQE66rdMZObpfrCcq3wU/s320/love-messages-nigeria.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhlBzcRAQVcfBD3B34PP7r2tUsseC5UsHCWSXEIXTGf5LpIBSr4fDqLmaYZ9Vci8thYpF4gisAe7L4afBDRFRY1Aun8HMnoyOUkzNbSbZTvbuR4w52fzUwOGKRQQE66rdMZObpfrCcq3wU/s72-c/love-messages-nigeria.jpg
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/02/love-messages-nigeria-you-are-one-i.html
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/02/love-messages-nigeria-you-are-one-i.html
true
4038771646988666896
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share. STEP 2: Click the link you shared to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy