Accessories,2,Advertisement,21,Anniversary Messages,8,Automobile,13,Beauty,6,Birthday Messages,60,Blogging,33,Christian Poem Messages,20,Christmas Messages,9,Condolence Messages,6,Cryptocurrency,11,Digital Marketing,13,Fashion,6,Fragrances,6,Good Morning Messages,13,Gospel Messages,41,Health and Fitness,15,Inspiration,129,Inspirational Messages,233,Inspirational Poem Messages,26,Insurance,10,Lifestyle,2,Love Messages,290,Love Poem Messages,91,Luxury,6,Make Money Online,12,Miscellaneous Messages,2,Nature Poem Messages,30,News,45,Online Learning,13,Pidgin Messages,19,Poem Messages,11,Poetry,126,Proverbs Messages,8,Quotable Messages,44,Real Estate,13,Relationship,73,Relationship Messages,37,Romantic Love,58,Scholarship Messages,23,Shopping,3,Valentine Messages,30,Video Messages,6,
ltr
item
Needlelines | Connecting Fashion Inspiration With Useful Information!: See MCprince Dluv Shout Out Message To Comedian `Sirjames’ Essien On Winning The Award For The Best Comedian In Akwa Ibom State.
See MCprince Dluv Shout Out Message To Comedian `Sirjames’ Essien On Winning The Award For The Best Comedian In Akwa Ibom State.
See MCprince Dluv Shout Out Message To Comedian `Sirjames’ Essien On Winning The Award For The Best Comedian In Akwa Ibom State. My brother, I had to steal Sir James's comedian of the year award to take a shot because I feel am the next in line come 2017... Please don't jealous me! Lolz... Hehehe, please don't tell my boss about this ooo. Weanwhile, MCprince Dluv, congratulated Sirjames with these awesome words. “Congrats to a legend in the comedy industry of Akwa-Abasi IBM State, Nigeria @Sir James for emerging the winner as the best comedian of the year 2016 in the maiden of Akwa Awards 2016. I salute all the nominees in that category in the likes of General Odey, Jesta, Captain Edet, Jimmy d young, Spindly, Honestly. I am proud of you guys, congrats for being recognized in the State level.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg4PitUqtzVSy4Df8NmgMEGY4EyGNLma7WA9O8XOJgjpHrWRwDMW7NT8QlAgxwhjhOPYVzW1ZUakAlbB0bkENQB8IP4_Wf5t0RRJbD0JmjDmjdWjVo_R3HUJvLCBvw5UdWr-LMAZOoT3PU/s320/james.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg4PitUqtzVSy4Df8NmgMEGY4EyGNLma7WA9O8XOJgjpHrWRwDMW7NT8QlAgxwhjhOPYVzW1ZUakAlbB0bkENQB8IP4_Wf5t0RRJbD0JmjDmjdWjVo_R3HUJvLCBvw5UdWr-LMAZOoT3PU/s72-c/james.jpg
Needlelines | Connecting Fashion Inspiration With Useful Information!
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2016/06/see-mcprince-dluv-shout-out-message-to.html
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2016/06/see-mcprince-dluv-shout-out-message-to.html
4038771646988666896
UTF-8