Advertisement

Smile SMS: Your Smile Brings Joy And Sunshine Into My Life

Every second, every minute, every hour and every day, your love showered and blessed me like the drop of rainfall. Now I am so blessed because I found the love in you.You Are My Joy Message, Promise Sms, You Are My Joy Message, Sweetest I Love You Message, Love Messages, I Love You So Much Messages, You Are My Happiness Sms, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, You Are My Heart Sms, You Are The Love Of My Life Message, Sayings Like You Are My Sunshine, You Are My Sunshine Quotes For Her, You Are My Sunshine Quotes For Him, You Are My Sunshine Message, You Are My Quotes, Sunshine Love Quotes, You Are My Sunshine Quotes For Daughter, You Are Mine Forever Love Letter, You Are The Love Of My Life Letters, Promise Letter To Girlfriend, I Love You More Than Anything Letters, My Heart Belongs To You Love Letter, Loving You Letter To My Love, I Promise To Love You Forever Message, I Love You Letters For Him From The Heart, Love Messages, Love Sms, Good Morning Texts For Him, Love Sms 2018, My Smile Sms, Funny Smile Sms, Flirty Good Morning Texts For Her, Smile Love Sms, Smile Sms For Friends, My Smile Sms, Smile Sms In Hindi, Funny Smile Sms, Smile Sms In Urdu, Your Smile Sms, Smile Messages For Friends, Smile Sms In Marathi, Promise Sms For Love, Promise Messages For Girlfriend, Promise Love You Forever, I Promise To Love You Forever Love Letter, I Promise To Love You Forever Poem, Love Promises Texts, Love Promises For Him, Love Promises For Her, You Are My Everything Quotes, Sweetest I Love You Message, Deep Love Messages For Her, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Love Messages For Husband, Short Love Messages For Her, Sweet Love Messages, Deep Love Messages For Him, Most Touching Love Messages, Deep Love Messages For Her, Sweetest I Love You Message, Deep Love Messages For Him, I Love You With All My Heart Messages, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, I Love You Baby Message, Love Msg, I Love You With All My Heart Sms, Sweetest I Love You Message, Deep Love Messages For Her, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Long Deep Love Messages For Her, Sweet Love Messages, Deep Love Messages For Friend, Beautiful Love Messages, Touching Love Messages For Her

Smile SMS
I am sure you don’t want to miss these amazing romantic smile, joy and sunshine messages that you can send to the one you do sincerely love...



 Smile SMS: Your Smile Brings Joy And Sunshine Into My Life

I am sure you don’t want to miss these amazing romantic smile, joy and sunshine messages that you can send to the one you do sincerely love. These messages are set to melt the heart of the one you truly love. Come on; share this love with your special soulmate.

Your Smile Brings Joy And Sunshine Into My Life.

Your smile is one of the things
that comfort me and your love, that which I live for.
Let it be the only thing that makes me anew
that I would ever live for you love of my life.

Like the ray of sunshine,
your love shine through my soul
and erased the entire fault that had kept me down.
Now I see the true meaning of love
when I see you in the brightness of everyday.

Every second, every minute
and every hour, my life seems
to be incomplete without you.
You love makes me complete
and my days worth living for.

Yesterday is gone and tomorrow is forever.
I shall look to the future with hope
for the entire journey I shall ever take;
I have found a perfect match that will go with me
and that is your undying love for me.

Every second, every minute,
every hour and every day,
your love showered
and blessed me like the drop of rainfall.
Now I am so blessed because I found the love in you.

Your smile and love
is the only thing that comforts me.
It is the only thing
that makes me feel anew
to live for you and nothing else.

If love is a person
then I have seen that person
whose love have given to me
the power to shout for joy.
That person if you may know is you.


In The Throne Of My Heart Is Where Your Love Shall Ever Reign.

Each time I think of your love for me,
tears of joy feels my heart.
Till you came my way,
no one had loved me the way you do.

To the throne of my heart,
you came, took my tears away
and gave to me the love that am so proud of.
For the love of you,
I will ever live to love you till the end.

I promise never to let tears
drop from my eye anymore but even if it does,
know that the joy of finding a perfect love in you,
makes me shade tears of joy.

Years back I was afraid I might lose you but now,
I am not. For I trust you beyond what words can explain.
You have become my shining light
and the love of you makes me perfect to love you like never before.

Loving you has given to me
the love that is inseparable.
Now I know that what we have
is a bond that only the hand
of the Almighty could separate.

If your love was to be bought with money,
I would be the least to offer a price.
But since it is priceless,
I am so honoured that of all,
it found me to make yours.

If your love was to be sold,
I would have walked the world
with no money to buy it.
But since it is a free gift of nature,
I am so glad to have yours as mine.

Missing You Is Like Walking In Darkness And Staying Around You Is Like Living In Paradise.

Your love is like the river that never dries.
Every moment of the day,
it loving kindness has quenched my thirst.
And now I live to drink from the cup of her love
that flows daily to renew my heart to love you every day.

Your love is like a tree planted by the river side.
It has grown and flourishes through my soul.
Now, I am a living testimony to all the good tiding
that has come my way all because I found the love in you.

Loving you is like feeling the bliss of eternity.
I shall forever hold unto it for in you have I found
the joy to love and be loved.

Hug me, kiss me, love me
and make me yours forever.
Never should you leave me
for I cannot imagine any world
without your love.

I opened my heart
and wrote your name on it.
There it shall forever be hidden
from all who might seek
to destroy the bond of love that we share.

I was asked between a million dollar and you.
I wasted no time in choosing you because I know
deep in my heart that the value of money
can never replace your worth.
You are more than a million dollars to me.

My love for you is for eternity.
It shall be here today,
tomorrow and forever.

My Heart Belongs To You Love Of My Life.

Upon the surface of the water
I wrote your name.
Let the wave of the ocean carry it
and announce to the world
that in the beauty of love,
have I found you, love of my life.

To you have I given my heart,
please take care of it.
Do not break it for if you do,
my world forever will be shattered.

My world have I made
for you to be in love with you.
Please take care of it
for I have no other world
if you break this one apart.

Like the joy of rain drops,
your love watered my life
and made me a beautiful treasure to behold.

Bundle of joy,
your love made my heart whole.
I am so glad for the love that you bring into my life.
Now I can smile all because you love me.

Your love is sweeter than honey,
smells more pleasant than the rose flower
and of all brighter than the star.
Her aura elevates my soul
and made me think of nothing else but you.

If I could paint the colour of love,
then I would have painted you.
But since love grows in the heart,
there I have painted a true picture
of your love that never fades.

COMMENTS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Name

About Us,1,Advertisement,21,Anniversary Messages,8,Birthday Messages,60,Blogging,27,Christian Poem Messages,20,Christmas Messages,9,Condolence Messages,6,Contact,1,Good Morning Messages,13,Gospel Messages,41,Inspiration,129,Inspirational Messages,233,Inspirational Poem Messages,26,Love Messages,284,Love Poem Messages,91,Miscellaneous Messages,2,Nature Poem Messages,30,News,39,Pidgin Messages,19,Poetry,137,Privacy Policy,1,Proverbs Messages,8,Quotable Messages,44,Relationship,73,Relationship Messages,37,Romantic Love,58,Scholarship Messages,23,Sitemap,1,Valentine Messages,30,Video Messages,6,
ltr
item
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!: Smile SMS: Your Smile Brings Joy And Sunshine Into My Life
Smile SMS: Your Smile Brings Joy And Sunshine Into My Life
Every second, every minute, every hour and every day, your love showered and blessed me like the drop of rainfall. Now I am so blessed because I found the love in you.You Are My Joy Message, Promise Sms, You Are My Joy Message, Sweetest I Love You Message, Love Messages, I Love You So Much Messages, You Are My Happiness Sms, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, You Are My Heart Sms, You Are The Love Of My Life Message, Sayings Like You Are My Sunshine, You Are My Sunshine Quotes For Her, You Are My Sunshine Quotes For Him, You Are My Sunshine Message, You Are My Quotes, Sunshine Love Quotes, You Are My Sunshine Quotes For Daughter, You Are Mine Forever Love Letter, You Are The Love Of My Life Letters, Promise Letter To Girlfriend, I Love You More Than Anything Letters, My Heart Belongs To You Love Letter, Loving You Letter To My Love, I Promise To Love You Forever Message, I Love You Letters For Him From The Heart, Love Messages, Love Sms, Good Morning Texts For Him, Love Sms 2018, My Smile Sms, Funny Smile Sms, Flirty Good Morning Texts For Her, Smile Love Sms, Smile Sms For Friends, My Smile Sms, Smile Sms In Hindi, Funny Smile Sms, Smile Sms In Urdu, Your Smile Sms, Smile Messages For Friends, Smile Sms In Marathi, Promise Sms For Love, Promise Messages For Girlfriend, Promise Love You Forever, I Promise To Love You Forever Love Letter, I Promise To Love You Forever Poem, Love Promises Texts, Love Promises For Him, Love Promises For Her, You Are My Everything Quotes, Sweetest I Love You Message, Deep Love Messages For Her, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Love Messages For Husband, Short Love Messages For Her, Sweet Love Messages, Deep Love Messages For Him, Most Touching Love Messages, Deep Love Messages For Her, Sweetest I Love You Message, Deep Love Messages For Him, I Love You With All My Heart Messages, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, I Love You Baby Message, Love Msg, I Love You With All My Heart Sms, Sweetest I Love You Message, Deep Love Messages For Her, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Long Deep Love Messages For Her, Sweet Love Messages, Deep Love Messages For Friend, Beautiful Love Messages, Touching Love Messages For Her
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjn2Nc_7HEWgYrcqSRfDUhxFuo4SY8UeDzWkcWFTO7DRaVBemJvYygDO90p9ULRHO10ADqGu_R2sLCw4IOK69s04yxUzcdTFUIVwFpXGfuc-sS7nd7O0UzeebuDCsrdhqiudTaH-x9asZc/s320/smile-sms.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjn2Nc_7HEWgYrcqSRfDUhxFuo4SY8UeDzWkcWFTO7DRaVBemJvYygDO90p9ULRHO10ADqGu_R2sLCw4IOK69s04yxUzcdTFUIVwFpXGfuc-sS7nd7O0UzeebuDCsrdhqiudTaH-x9asZc/s72-c/smile-sms.jpg
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/04/smile-sms-your-smile-brings-joy-and-sunshine-into-my-life.html
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/04/smile-sms-your-smile-brings-joy-and-sunshine-into-my-life.html
true
4038771646988666896
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share. STEP 2: Click the link you shared to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy