Advertisement

Love SMS Messages for Husband & Wife: Romantic SMS Messages for True Lovers

Your love is one thing I value. Your love is one thing I cherish. Your love is one thing I want. Your love is one thing I longed to have forever. Love Messages For Boyfriend, Love Text Messages For Him, Sweetest I Love You Message, Emotional Love Messages For Boyfriend, Love Messages For Wife, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Deep Love Messages For Her, Deep Love Messages For Him, Love Messages For Husband In English, Heart Touching Love Messages For Husband, Love Messages For Boyfriend, Love Text Messages For Him, Love Message For Husband Far Away, Love Messages For Wife, Caring Love Text Messages, Surprise Message For Husband, Love Text Messages For Him, Sweetest I Love You Message, Love Messages, Sweet Love Text Messages, Deep Love Messages For Him, Long Love Messages For Him, Hot Love Messages For Him, Caring Love Text Messages

Look at it this way; if the love of your husband or that of your wife wouldn’t give you happiness, then I wondered what would give you the desired happiness. These Love SMS Messages for Husband and Wife with Romantic SMS Messages for True Lovers are lovely messages of love for everyday romantic bliss that would melt the heart of the one you love.

Take time to go through these messages, it is what you need to build your relationship and keep it growing from strength to strength.

For husband, your wife deserves these messages and same goes to wife.

Love Text Messages


Love SMS Messages for Husband & Wife

Husband, wife and true lovers, here are the messages of love that we are giving out for you to send to one another. There is no need faking it, if you feel it, then express it. Love makes the world go round.

Your Love Makes My World Go Round

 [1]. You are the only one so dear and close to my heart. You are the only one who makes my world go round.

[2]. The world is round, so is love. Your love makes my world go round. And for the love I found in you, my world would always go round.

[3]. How could I have known that you would become my every day dream? Now that you are, I blessed the day I found you as my world.

[4]. Your love turns my world into a pleasant land. My everyday is complete any moment I feel your presence around me. Now I live everyday to feel the warm of your love.

[5]. I live for you, love of my life. I breathe because you love me. If you stop loving me, I can’t imagine how my world would turn into everlasting darkness.

[6]. My world lack expression till your love came in. Now it can express itself without any limit. I value your love that came in and turn my world around.

Your Love Changed My World

[7]. Even if the whole sun shines on my world and your love is not there with me, of what meaning would it make to my soul? Your love is all I need to shine through my life.

[8]. You are my world and the source to wish I dream. My world is made complete all because you love me. Love me the way you do, that I will forever be yours always.

[9]. To you have I given my heart, please take care of it. Do not break it for if you do, my world forever will be shattered.

[10]. My world have I made for you to be in love with you. Please take care of it for I have no other world if you break this one apart.

[11]. My emotion is control by every beat of your love. All I need is to hear your voice and my world shall be complete day in, day out.

[12]. I live for you, love of my life. I breathe because you love me. If you stop loving me, I cannot imagine what my world will turn to and that alone would be darkness.

[13]. The moment I found you, I knew I would never be the same again. Now I know why I felt the way I did. Your love it is that has turned my world around.

[14]. My whole world change the day you kiss me. I thought I saw paradise when you embrace me. With your love, I can live the rest of my life knowing that I have found the one that has changed my world.

Your Love Makes Me A Happy Person

[15]. They say love is blind but how come when I close my eyes, all I see is the astonishing beauty and the warm sunshine that your love radiates?

[16]. No one will ever take your place for your kind of love leaves no room for replacement. It is something anyone would desire to have any day, any time.

[17]. Falling in love with you is the sweetest things that have ever happen to me. Ever since I fell for you, I have found my treasured house of paradise in loving you.

[18]. I don’t love you because you are beautiful. I love you because your love is beautiful. Every passing day, I love you more than ever.

[19]. Every complexity of life, your love had simplified. Now all I want is nothing but this bliss of your love that makes my heart want to be with you forever.

[20]. Your love came and took away my pains. Now I am so glad that I followed my heart to discover this hidden love of yours that has made me a precious person.

[21]. Your love turns my world into a treasured Island and makes my day complete each time I feel your presence around me. Now I live everyday in love of you.



Romantic SMS Messages for True Lovers

Gracious heart that found love and here you are living the dream life of love that you desire. If you have gotten that soul melting love that you sincerely dream about, here for your love to keep it blossoming.

Feel free to share these lovely messages of love with your soulmate.

The Day I Found You, I Knew I Found The Love Of My Life

[22]. Your love is what brought sunshine into my life. My priceless treasure, heart that cares, that is what you are to my life.

[23]. I want to be your sunshine when you wake up and your moonlight when you go to sleep. Just let me be your dream that you might dream of none else but me and our love.

[24]. Everyday I woke up, the first thing on my mind is you, every time I go to sleep; the last thing on my mind is you. You are everything I think of.

[25]. You have given me love that has given me strength. For the joy of your love, I have the strength to face another day.

[26]. Your love is eternal with pleasure of paradise engraved in them. I shall ever live for your love that I might forever experience the eternal bliss that is you. 

[27]. Your love simplified my life and made me found the heart to love. All I want now is nothing else but the bliss of this kind of your love that makes me feel loved the way I never felt before.

[28]. Your love is so pure without adulteration. Your love is the number one thing that I long for. You love is all I need with every beat of my heart.

[29]. Your love is the source of my happiness. My world will never be complete without you by my side. Every moment, your love blesses me to love you ever more.

[30]. If today is the last day for me, one word I would long to hear – that you love me just the way you do.

[31]. Your love is one thing I value. Your love is one thing I cherish. Your love is one thing I want. Your love is one thing I longed to have forever.

COMMENTS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Name

About Us,1,Advertisement,21,Anniversary Messages,8,Birthday Messages,60,Blogging,27,Christian Poem Messages,20,Christmas Messages,9,Condolence Messages,6,Contact,1,Good Morning Messages,13,Gospel Messages,41,Inspiration,129,Inspirational Messages,233,Inspirational Poem Messages,26,Love Messages,284,Love Poem Messages,91,Miscellaneous Messages,2,Nature Poem Messages,30,News,39,Pidgin Messages,19,Poetry,137,Privacy Policy,1,Proverbs Messages,8,Quotable Messages,44,Relationship,73,Relationship Messages,37,Romantic Love,58,Scholarship Messages,23,Sitemap,1,Valentine Messages,30,Video Messages,6,
ltr
item
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!: Love SMS Messages for Husband & Wife: Romantic SMS Messages for True Lovers
Love SMS Messages for Husband & Wife: Romantic SMS Messages for True Lovers
Your love is one thing I value. Your love is one thing I cherish. Your love is one thing I want. Your love is one thing I longed to have forever. Love Messages For Boyfriend, Love Text Messages For Him, Sweetest I Love You Message, Emotional Love Messages For Boyfriend, Love Messages For Wife, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Deep Love Messages For Her, Deep Love Messages For Him, Love Messages For Husband In English, Heart Touching Love Messages For Husband, Love Messages For Boyfriend, Love Text Messages For Him, Love Message For Husband Far Away, Love Messages For Wife, Caring Love Text Messages, Surprise Message For Husband, Love Text Messages For Him, Sweetest I Love You Message, Love Messages, Sweet Love Text Messages, Deep Love Messages For Him, Long Love Messages For Him, Hot Love Messages For Him, Caring Love Text Messages
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj29MsmsVyc-l-L_0MUP-6DW8YJ79KwNN7qNCd_-Hrncrd406337BY63ttrbMNBWhVeG6_i7PZoFy8k9MAEktwVLSOND35fcDpW6TBgn66IitNcyGLKm66rFSb_uphkdplJRtS7lw3AX98/s320/love-feeling.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj29MsmsVyc-l-L_0MUP-6DW8YJ79KwNN7qNCd_-Hrncrd406337BY63ttrbMNBWhVeG6_i7PZoFy8k9MAEktwVLSOND35fcDpW6TBgn66IitNcyGLKm66rFSb_uphkdplJRtS7lw3AX98/s72-c/love-feeling.jpg
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/04/love-sms-messages-for-husband-wife.html
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/04/love-sms-messages-for-husband-wife.html
true
4038771646988666896
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share. STEP 2: Click the link you shared to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy