Superlative Love Messages For Him & Her, Love Text Messages For Him, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Long Love Messages For Him, Love Messages For Boyfriend, Sweetest I Love You Message, Most Touching Love Messages, Deep Love Messages For Him, Deep Love Messages For Her, Gifts That Say I Love You For Her, Thoughtful Gifts That Say I Love You, A Gift For Someone You Love, Love Gifts For Girlfriend, I Love You Gifts For Wife, Gift Ideas For Someone You Like, Romantic Gifts For Her Birthday, Gift For Lover Male
![]() |
| Best Love Messages |
- Greatest Love SMS Messages: Your Love Took My Pains Away Love Messages
- Best Relationship Messages To Share With Friends About Love, Hate And Lust
The Perfect Gift I Got Is From Loving You
[1]. Your love is the perfect gift I longed for. I will forever bless our Good Lord for bringing you my way. You are and will ever be my perfect gift.
[2]. If there is anything that satisfies my soul and makes me happy, it is you and the love I found in you. I must say I am the luckiest person alive to have you as the love of my life.
[3]. All that I have is my hearts and with love I give it to you. I trust in your love because I know you will keep and protect it for us.
[4]. With every touch of your love, I am energized with the zeal to love you more. Thank you for bringing me the love that has set my heart to love you forever.
[5]. For your love I can swim the deep sea, climb the highest mountain and even pass through the burning bush all because I know I would find your love at the other end.
[6]. You are my beauty in the sun, my moonlight in the dark, my charming love every day of the year. Truly, nothing can fault your beauty angel of my life.
[7]. Why would I want to live forever if not for you love of my life. If not that someday one would be no more, for you, I would want to live forever.
[8]. When trouble comes and it seems everything is far away from me. I know a safe place I could turn to and find a peace of mind. It is to the arms of your love and nothing else.
[9]. Surprises! That is the overdose of all that I got from loving you. 100% love, 100% care and 100% of everything that makes my life worth that which I would live for everyday.
[10]. If loving you is imprisonment, I want to serve a jail term. If loving you is a crime, then I want to be sentence provided where I will serve my term is in the heart of your love that gives me a peace of mind.
[11]. Take away food, take away air but give me your love I shall never be hungry nor breathless because all that shall keep me alive is the love of you that is so special to me.
[12]. If to love means to be blind then for your love I am blind to every negative thought that might kill the joy that I have found in you.
[13]. Solving life’s many challenges could be hectic but been around you is the most wonderful experience that I cannot describe.
[14]. I love you, I love you and I will ever love you. If that is the only words I could speak, then let it be the one. I love you and nothing anyone can do about it.
[15]. If you were to check my heart beat, you would realize that every beat of my heart is a thought of the love I have for you.
[16]. Like the cloud gathered, like the sun shined, like the star twinkled, like the morning comes, so is my love for you.
[17]. I found your love in my dream and woke up a better and happy person. Now I know I have found true love when I found you.
[18]. If there is another day, month or year. If there is another sun, moon or star. There will never be another you. You are a gift that can never be replaced.
[19]. I was asked what love is and wasted no time in replying. Do you know what I reply? Love is “YOU”.
[20]. The dream of you brightens my day. They will never be a complete dream without you. You are the perfect dream that I have ever had.
