Advertisement

Love Messages For Him & Her: The Perfect Gift I Got Is From Loving You SMS Messages

Superlative Love Messages For Him & Her, Love Text Messages For Him, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Long Love Messages For Him, Love Messages For Boyfriend, Sweetest I Love You Message, Most Touching Love Messages, Deep Love Messages For Him, Deep Love Messages For Her, Gifts That Say I Love You For Her, Thoughtful Gifts That Say I Love You, A Gift For Someone You Love, Love Gifts For Girlfriend, I Love You Gifts For Wife, Gift Ideas For Someone You Like, Romantic Gifts For Her Birthday, Gift For Lover Male

Best Love Messages
You are my beauty in the sun, my moonlight in the dark, my charming love every day of the year. Truly, nothing can fault your beauty angel of my life.




The Perfect Gift I Got Is From Loving You 

[1]. Your love is the perfect gift I longed for. I will forever bless our Good Lord for bringing you my way. You are and will ever be my perfect gift.
 
[2]. If there is anything that satisfies my soul and makes me happy, it is you and the love I found in you. I must say I am the luckiest person alive to have you as the love of my life.
 
[3]. All that I have is my hearts and with love I give it to you. I trust in your love because I know you will keep and protect it for us.
 
[4]. With every touch of your love, I am energized with the zeal to love you more. Thank you for bringing me the love that has set my heart to love you forever.

[5]. For your love I can swim the deep sea, climb the highest mountain and even pass through the burning bush all because I know I would find your love at the other end.

[6]. You are my beauty in the sun, my moonlight in the dark, my charming love every day of the year. Truly, nothing can fault your beauty angel of my life.

[7]. Why would I want to live forever if not for you love of my life. If not that someday one would be no more, for you, I would want to live forever.

[8]. When trouble comes and it seems everything is far away from me. I know a safe place I could turn to and find a peace of mind. It is to the arms of your love and nothing else.

[9]. Surprises! That is the overdose of all that I got from loving you. 100% love, 100% care and 100% of everything that makes my life worth that which I would live for everyday.

[10]. If loving you is imprisonment, I want to serve a jail term. If loving you is a crime, then I want to be sentence provided where I will serve my term is in the heart of your love that gives me a peace of mind.


[11]. Take away food, take away air but give me your love I shall never be hungry nor breathless because all that shall keep me alive is the love of you that is so special to me.

[12]. If to love means to be blind then for your love I am blind to every negative thought that might kill the joy that I have found in you.

[13]. Solving life’s many challenges could be hectic but been around you is the most wonderful experience that I cannot describe.

[14]. I love you, I love you and I will ever love you. If that is the only words I could speak, then let it be the one. I love you and nothing anyone can do about it.

[15]. If you were to check my heart beat, you would realize that every beat of my heart is a thought of the love I have for you.

[16]. Like the cloud gathered, like the sun shined, like the star twinkled, like the morning comes, so is my love for you.

[17]. I found your love in my dream and woke up a better and happy person. Now I know I have found true love when I found you.

[18]. If there is another day, month or year. If there is another sun, moon or star. There will never be another you. You are a gift that can never be replaced.

[19]. I was asked what love is and wasted no time in replying. Do you know what I reply? Love is “YOU”.

[20]. The dream of you brightens my day. They will never be a complete dream without you. You are the perfect dream that I have ever had.

COMMENTS

BLOGGER: 6

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Name

About Us,1,Advertisement,21,Anniversary Messages,8,Birthday Messages,60,Blogging,27,Christian Poem Messages,20,Christmas Messages,9,Condolence Messages,6,Contact,1,Good Morning Messages,13,Gospel Messages,41,Inspiration,129,Inspirational Messages,233,Inspirational Poem Messages,26,Love Messages,284,Love Poem Messages,91,Miscellaneous Messages,2,Nature Poem Messages,30,News,39,Pidgin Messages,19,Poetry,137,Privacy Policy,1,Proverbs Messages,8,Quotable Messages,44,Relationship,73,Relationship Messages,37,Romantic Love,58,Scholarship Messages,23,Sitemap,1,Valentine Messages,30,Video Messages,6,
ltr
item
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!: Love Messages For Him & Her: The Perfect Gift I Got Is From Loving You SMS Messages
Love Messages For Him & Her: The Perfect Gift I Got Is From Loving You SMS Messages
Superlative Love Messages For Him & Her, Love Text Messages For Him, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Long Love Messages For Him, Love Messages For Boyfriend, Sweetest I Love You Message, Most Touching Love Messages, Deep Love Messages For Him, Deep Love Messages For Her, Gifts That Say I Love You For Her, Thoughtful Gifts That Say I Love You, A Gift For Someone You Love, Love Gifts For Girlfriend, I Love You Gifts For Wife, Gift Ideas For Someone You Like, Romantic Gifts For Her Birthday, Gift For Lover Male
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgy5NyuzrIhLVJohL7Xi2NSve-pj9IEEeM8oLhBd451tRXoUJ1EYc2_l3VLI1YrrIlKAPHgHVqCn2DvhuvsgzMRvGQUTswI5Yhgp3EBtpktHwKmsUvZZdVpf1xo-XXkJMDtsgSSidqnXys/s320/superlative-love.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgy5NyuzrIhLVJohL7Xi2NSve-pj9IEEeM8oLhBd451tRXoUJ1EYc2_l3VLI1YrrIlKAPHgHVqCn2DvhuvsgzMRvGQUTswI5Yhgp3EBtpktHwKmsUvZZdVpf1xo-XXkJMDtsgSSidqnXys/s72-c/superlative-love.jpg
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/02/superlative-love-messages-for-him-her.html
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/02/superlative-love-messages-for-him-her.html
true
4038771646988666896
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share. STEP 2: Click the link you shared to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy