Advertisement

Greatest Love SMS Messages: Your Love Took My Pains Away Love Messages

Greatest Love Sms Messages, Love Text Messages For Him, Love Messages For Boyfriend, Sweetest I Love You Message, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Sweet Love Text Messages, Deep Love Messages For Her, Most Touching Love Messages, Deep Love Messages For Him, I Wish I Could Take Your Pain Away Quotes, Songs About Pain And Suffering, Songs With Pain In The Lyrics, Songs About Hurting Inside, Love Is Pain Song Download, I Can't Take Your Pain Away But I Can Make You Feel Better, Love Pain Song, Country Songs About Being Hurt By Someone You Love

Love Messages
Honey is sweeter but your love is the sweetest. Gold has a price tag but your love is priceless. If I have to choose between both, I rather will choose you.



Your Love Took My Pains Away  Love Messages

[1]. Your love makes my heart burn like fire. But I am comforted that each time I come close to you, you take away the fire and give me a peace of mind.
 
[2]. What can I compare to your love? I have search and found none. You are my perfect angel, an incomparable creation and one created with perfection just for me.
 
[3]. My charming angel, every smile of you gladdens my heart. For your love, I can’t live a day without you. I love you and sincerely do.
 
[4]. You turned my head on whenever you appear. You make me feel like a King every time you smile. You are my all and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

[5]. Treasure of a life time, I have found my hidden treasure in you. You are and will ever be my hidden treasure for life.

[6]. I promise to be there for you no matter the weather. I promise to love you no matter the situation. I promise to be your one and only till the end of time.

[7]. The story of my life shall never be complete without you. You have become my source of strength and one who makes me see beyond my weakness. I am so happy for your love.

[8]. Honey is sweeter but your love is the sweetest. Gold has a price tag but your love is priceless. If I have to choose between both, I rather will choose you.

[9]. My love for you is like an egg please handled it with care. If you break it, you hurt me. I know you would not do such for your love is so tender and caring.


[10]. You are the apple of my eyes and the joy of my life. You gave me hope and a peace of mind. With your love, I am like one who has found his lost treasure.

[11]. I am so sorry to have kidnapped your heart but I cannot let you go because I do not want to miss nor lose your love any minute of the day.

[12]. No money in the world would I take in exchange for your love. Nothing rather would I want for your worth, money can’t buy.

[13]. Sorrow, pain and regret were part of my everyday’s thought but since you came into my life, happiness, peace and incomparable joy are now my everyday songs.

[14]. Every second, minute and honour. Every morning, noon and night, your love is all I needed to make my world go round.

[15]. Every moment, I feel loved and cherished. Every day, I feel safe and secure all because you love me the way I have never been loved before.

[16]. Worried was my everyday thought. And emptiness my best friend but since you came, I feel so fulfilled to have you as the angel who drove my worries and emptiness away.

COMMENTS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Name

About Us,1,Advertisement,21,Anniversary Messages,8,Birthday Messages,60,Blogging,27,Christian Poem Messages,20,Christmas Messages,9,Condolence Messages,6,Contact,1,Good Morning Messages,13,Gospel Messages,41,Inspiration,129,Inspirational Messages,233,Inspirational Poem Messages,26,Love Messages,284,Love Poem Messages,91,Miscellaneous Messages,2,Nature Poem Messages,30,News,39,Pidgin Messages,19,Poetry,137,Privacy Policy,1,Proverbs Messages,8,Quotable Messages,44,Relationship,73,Relationship Messages,37,Romantic Love,58,Scholarship Messages,23,Sitemap,1,Valentine Messages,30,Video Messages,6,
ltr
item
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!: Greatest Love SMS Messages: Your Love Took My Pains Away Love Messages
Greatest Love SMS Messages: Your Love Took My Pains Away Love Messages
Greatest Love Sms Messages, Love Text Messages For Him, Love Messages For Boyfriend, Sweetest I Love You Message, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Sweet Love Text Messages, Deep Love Messages For Her, Most Touching Love Messages, Deep Love Messages For Him, I Wish I Could Take Your Pain Away Quotes, Songs About Pain And Suffering, Songs With Pain In The Lyrics, Songs About Hurting Inside, Love Is Pain Song Download, I Can't Take Your Pain Away But I Can Make You Feel Better, Love Pain Song, Country Songs About Being Hurt By Someone You Love
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiNhzfF5-JRHBPcH9ib4tqSeVS66ECK-twoLMls_iicVOI2pNrSqZdQv2dqLfs98jegmocOFMKKrX5ympMXLTCKwdQxALMbNj2uELr7K3tApd361KRmKf_QvPCRnu-_4wYbRPo6vip7oGA/s320/pains-of-love.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiNhzfF5-JRHBPcH9ib4tqSeVS66ECK-twoLMls_iicVOI2pNrSqZdQv2dqLfs98jegmocOFMKKrX5ympMXLTCKwdQxALMbNj2uELr7K3tApd361KRmKf_QvPCRnu-_4wYbRPo6vip7oGA/s72-c/pains-of-love.jpg
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/02/greatest-love-sms-messages-your-love.html
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/02/greatest-love-sms-messages-your-love.html
true
4038771646988666896
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share. STEP 2: Click the link you shared to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy