Advertisement

My Love For You Is Here To Stay & The Charisma I Found In Loving You Text Messages

If there is anything I cherish about you, it is your smile and being yourself. Maybe happiness was created because of you. Your love makes my day. Sweetest I Love You Message, Love Text Messages For Him, Text Messages To Make Her Fall In Love, Love Messages For Boyfriend, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Deep Love Messages For Him, Deep Love Messages For Her, Most Touching Love Messages, Our Love Is Here To Stay Lyrics, Nat King Cole Love Is Here To Stay, Natalie Cole Our Love Is Here To Stay, Our Love Is Here To Stay Billie Holiday, Our Love Is Here To Stay Chords, Louis Daniel Armstrong Love Is Here To Stay, Our Love Is Here To Stay Lead Sheet, Our Love Is Here To Stay Quotes, SMS Messages For Someone Special, Sweetest I Love You Message, Love Text Messages For Him, Text Messages To Make Her Fall In Love, Most Touching Love Messages, Deep Love Messages For Her, Deep Love Messages For Him, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Caring Love Text Messages, Short Message For Someone Special, Messages For Someone Special In Your Life, Love Messages For Someone Special, Inspirational Message Special Someone, Love Text Messages For Him, Text Messages To Make Her Fall In Love, Message For Special Friend, Message For Someone You Love

Lovely Messages
If there is anything I cherish about you, it is your smile and being yourself. Maybe happiness was created because of you. Your love makes my day.

 
My Love For You Is Here To Stay & The Charisma I Found In Loving You Text Messages

These amazingly romantic messages are meant for you to share with the one you truly love.

My Love For You Is Here To Stay


[1]. For the aura of air that blew and the air you breathe, my love shall forever be there with you to make you feel my present now and always.
 
[2]. The joy of you gladdens my heart. I feel loved when I see you. Nothing can take your place for the love of you; I am like a King with a crown.
 
[3]. The fastest cure to my worry I found in loving you. Just for loving you, I found myself perfect, real and complete. Now I am not afraid to say I love you more than you ever know.
 
[4]. This may sound stupid but it is true. Money might come easy-by but love is hard to find. I might lose money and never care to find it but I can’t imagine losing your love and being sane again.

[5]. When your love knocks at my heart, I open it without any resistance because right from the first day, I knew you were the one made for me.

[6]. I heard a knock in my heart and I open to found the bliss of your love. Now I have no doubt even if it knocks again, I will open and still find your love that was made for me.

[7]. It took me time and sleepless night to come to this reality that your love is not just one of those things that make no meaning but rather your love is real and I bless the day it came my way.
[8]. If you feel I flattered or lied to you time will bear me witness. Right from the start, it was love I feel for you and now and ever, it is the same love I still feel for you.

[9]. I am loyal to your love. In the morning, afternoon and night, it is you I want to see. Every moment of my day, it is your love I want.

[10]. The sweetness of your love has built her nest around my heart. Like the web, it has entangled me roundabout and all I have to do is surrender to your sweet love.



The Charisma I Found In Loving You

[1]. Even if there is a price tag, your beauty is priceless. You are a priceless treasure that will never fade away. The Good Lord might have created you without replacement.
 
[2]. Black they say is beautiful but I thought it was a lie till I found you. Now I can confess that you are blessing among the blessed.
 
[3]. The reign of your love is like the dawn of a new day. The blossom of your beauty is like the gathering of a million stars and the joy in you is like a song of praise to the high Heaven.
 
[4]. Where else would your love be safe than my heart. There would I make a place for it to blossom like a flower whose fragrance would forever comfort my heart.

[5]. Among the laws and theories that abound, I was asked to prove one theory I know and all I could prove was your love for me.

[6]. With your love I can cross the ocean and walk a thousand miles and never grow weary. This is simply because you love me.

[7]. Your beauty captivated me, your charisma mesmerized me and your love uplifted my heart. Now I can’t live a day without thinking of you.

[8]. If there is anything I cherish about you, it is your smile and being yourself. Maybe happiness was created because of you. Your love makes my day.

[9]. You came and turned my world around. You make me see hidden possibilities that are nuggets for success. Truly you are a rare gem and your love is hard to find.

[10]. Your love made me see reality away from my reasoning. Your love reveals another hidden part of me that I never knew. Now I am so blessed all because of your love.

[11]. Your affection is like the warm of the morning air. Your care is second to none. Your charisma is so infectious. Truly, you make me feel loved and wanted.

[12]. Your love is so real. There is never a dull moment around you. If I am bore, one place I know I can find happiness is to be around you. You are a blessing to my soul.

[13]. Your love makes my life cheerful and my world beautiful. I am like a new born child with smiles that makes me glow with joy inside of me.

[14]. Your love has given me a new heart ever since you came into my life. Now I cannot have a heart without you. You are my heart on which I live.

COMMENTS

Advertisement
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below

News$type=slider$snippet=hide$cate=0

Love$type=sticky$count=4$cate=1$icon=1

Inspirational$type=complex$count=4

Quotable$type=carousel

Birthday$type=three$author=hide$comment=hide$rm=hide

Proverbs$type=two$h=0$meta=0$rm=0$snip=0

Gospel$type=blogging$cate=2$count=4

Advertisement

Relationship$type=one$count=3

Advertisement

Pidgin$type=left$va=0$count=3

Anniversary$type=right$va=0$count=3

Name

About Us,1,Advertisement,21,Anniversary Messages,8,Birthday Messages,60,Blogging,27,Christian Poem Messages,20,Christmas Messages,9,Condolence Messages,6,Contact,1,Disclaimer,1,Good Morning Messages,13,Gospel Messages,41,Inspiration,129,Inspirational Messages,233,Inspirational Poem Messages,26,Love Messages,284,Love Poem Messages,91,Miscellaneous Messages,2,Nature Poem Messages,30,News,45,Pidgin Messages,19,Poetry,137,Privacy Policy,1,Proverbs Messages,8,Quotable Messages,44,Relationship,73,Relationship Messages,37,Romantic Love,58,Scholarship Messages,23,Sitemap,1,Terms,1,Valentine Messages,30,Video Messages,6,
ltr
item
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!: My Love For You Is Here To Stay & The Charisma I Found In Loving You Text Messages
My Love For You Is Here To Stay & The Charisma I Found In Loving You Text Messages
If there is anything I cherish about you, it is your smile and being yourself. Maybe happiness was created because of you. Your love makes my day. Sweetest I Love You Message, Love Text Messages For Him, Text Messages To Make Her Fall In Love, Love Messages For Boyfriend, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Deep Love Messages For Him, Deep Love Messages For Her, Most Touching Love Messages, Our Love Is Here To Stay Lyrics, Nat King Cole Love Is Here To Stay, Natalie Cole Our Love Is Here To Stay, Our Love Is Here To Stay Billie Holiday, Our Love Is Here To Stay Chords, Louis Daniel Armstrong Love Is Here To Stay, Our Love Is Here To Stay Lead Sheet, Our Love Is Here To Stay Quotes, SMS Messages For Someone Special, Sweetest I Love You Message, Love Text Messages For Him, Text Messages To Make Her Fall In Love, Most Touching Love Messages, Deep Love Messages For Her, Deep Love Messages For Him, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Caring Love Text Messages, Short Message For Someone Special, Messages For Someone Special In Your Life, Love Messages For Someone Special, Inspirational Message Special Someone, Love Text Messages For Him, Text Messages To Make Her Fall In Love, Message For Special Friend, Message For Someone You Love
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj4P6dZd2zJ568h3OLRgS8VeVp7qh5u1D49dEhcZ16DyBO7vXSsyYSjykf-rXA3j0d2_NbahyqhO7yZEozTdJ0TCHsdRITS_2IBMG-NFnVX5opRUegeEbt2Yt_BA87nHHMna0TJQcUU_v8/s320/roses-love.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj4P6dZd2zJ568h3OLRgS8VeVp7qh5u1D49dEhcZ16DyBO7vXSsyYSjykf-rXA3j0d2_NbahyqhO7yZEozTdJ0TCHsdRITS_2IBMG-NFnVX5opRUegeEbt2Yt_BA87nHHMna0TJQcUU_v8/s72-c/roses-love.jpg
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/02/my-love-for-you-is-here-to-stay-and.html
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/02/my-love-for-you-is-here-to-stay-and.html
true
4038771646988666896
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share. STEP 2: Click the link you shared to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy