Advertisement

Love Poem Messages To Make The One You Love Feel Special

These Love Poems, a Cute Romantic Poems and Amazing Love Poems for someone special are crafted for you to share within your soulmate. Your love one deserves these Love Poem Messages To Make The One You Love Feel Special. Check out Under The Street Light, I Promise, 10 minutes and Thoughts In Illusion.

Romantic Love Poems
These Love Poems, a Cute Romantic Poems and Amazing Love Poems for someone special are crafted for you to share within your soulmate. Your love one deserves these Love Poem Messages To Make The One You Love Feel Special. Check out Under The Street Light, I Promise, 10 minutes and Thoughts In Illusion.



Under The Street Light
©Nsikak Andrew, 2nd December, 2002

The chill colour I adore
Which splash her gentle touch
To reveal the hidden beauty
That the heart holds dearly
So dark that she is deserted
But rejoiced in the unveiling dramas
That brings her to reality.

Cars flashes pass,
People strolls through
Smiling into the air
Like a dry land that finds a randy day
In the beauty of their shadows
That are reveals in the secrets
That their mind thoughts.

Every wrong seems to be made right
If you could find the street light
Say the words your heart feels
And the light will reveal their meanings
That to which it is the heart that knows
Which sees the beauty in her actions.

I find the street light
And holds the secret of beauty
I wish to make my prayer on her
She is a rewarding beauty
Who lights my heart with her feelings
That the street light couldn’t reveal.

I Promise
©Nsikak Andrew, 20th February, 2003

I don't need to ask like Bob Marley
If this is love, is this love that am feeling
Yeah, it is love, it is love that am feeling
For you came in a special way
And blew my heart away
Like the cool morning breeze.

This blessed dawn of a new morning,
It was your mail that brings tears of joy into my heart
And it is what made me felt the need to love again
I just wish to let you know that am doing just fine
Wishing and praying for a perfect love between us
Truly I do trust you as a lovely lady
Who knows what it takes to love a man.

You're one in a million
I feel like I have known you for centuries
Just how love feels my heart
And makes me want drink
From the fountain of your love
That may never run dry.

Dear you can count on me
And I did be there for you
I promise you that you can have friends
But there is always a `friend'
For every heart that share true love
I just want to be your best friend
One you can live and trust on
I will never do you wrong or make you cry
If this will make our friendship stronger
I promise.

10 Minutes
©Nsikak Andrew, 22nd February, 2003

In 10 minutes you said you will be back
And in 10 minutes I did wait like eternity
It is so long now, it seems like 10 miles away
What could the problem be?

Now I understand
If you must love, you must be patience
It's the price you have to pay
If you must love with all your heart
Now I learn the patience laws.

I know that where you are
A thought of me radiates a smile in your heart
Even though I have to wait this little long
I know you're there for me
Thinking of how we can make our love stronger
And a thing of pride for others to emulate.

Thoughts In Illusion
©Nsikak Andrew 

I search her lines
Parted in coated thoughts
Where are the flavours
Whose line could resurrect love?
None was at sight
For her thoughts
Were like the rhythm
That lost her lead key.

What more can I say
Love that was thought to be
But from the beginning
She had showed her bad Friday
Depicted from a good Wednesday
Where a care of her
Was like a game of poker
That lost the boast of her suppose winner.

Should I think about her?
But my dream wouldn’t habour her thoughts
I shall pretend like am there
But my mind shall be close to her memories
Let her reckoned she had gotten her ego intact
Let her sing she has plugged her lost rose flower
But me it is who knows where my heart belongs.

COMMENTS

Advertisement
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below

News$type=slider$snippet=hide$cate=0

Love$type=sticky$count=4$cate=1$icon=1

Inspirational$type=complex$count=4

Quotable$type=carousel

Birthday$type=three$author=hide$comment=hide$rm=hide

Proverbs$type=two$h=0$meta=0$rm=0$snip=0

Gospel$type=blogging$cate=2$count=4

Advertisement

Relationship$type=one$count=3

Advertisement

Pidgin$type=left$va=0$count=3

Anniversary$type=right$va=0$count=3

Name

About Us,1,Advertisement,21,Anniversary Messages,8,Birthday Messages,60,Blogging,27,Christian Poem Messages,20,Christmas Messages,9,Condolence Messages,6,Contact,1,Disclaimer,1,Good Morning Messages,13,Gospel Messages,41,Inspiration,129,Inspirational Messages,233,Inspirational Poem Messages,26,Love Messages,284,Love Poem Messages,91,Miscellaneous Messages,2,Nature Poem Messages,30,News,45,Pidgin Messages,19,Poetry,137,Privacy Policy,1,Proverbs Messages,8,Quotable Messages,44,Relationship,73,Relationship Messages,37,Romantic Love,58,Scholarship Messages,23,Sitemap,1,Terms,1,Valentine Messages,30,Video Messages,6,
ltr
item
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!: Love Poem Messages To Make The One You Love Feel Special
Love Poem Messages To Make The One You Love Feel Special
These Love Poems, a Cute Romantic Poems and Amazing Love Poems for someone special are crafted for you to share within your soulmate. Your love one deserves these Love Poem Messages To Make The One You Love Feel Special. Check out Under The Street Light, I Promise, 10 minutes and Thoughts In Illusion.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhe2UD4kuXr4Atl7ANgf7Dr4CEgE21Qahy6C3R9LQ_ieFVwOi3oM8qYyDhPOGCf9xL7RsNrgliqUmDLONsQAnXF_-F9lo2E2s4wZejsPqqKYzvdvaVA0ZLoxJlraqMWQlNh0a2RbwOwt4A/s320/balloon-world.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhe2UD4kuXr4Atl7ANgf7Dr4CEgE21Qahy6C3R9LQ_ieFVwOi3oM8qYyDhPOGCf9xL7RsNrgliqUmDLONsQAnXF_-F9lo2E2s4wZejsPqqKYzvdvaVA0ZLoxJlraqMWQlNh0a2RbwOwt4A/s72-c/balloon-world.jpg
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/07/love-poem-messages-to-make-one-you-love-feel-special.html
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/07/love-poem-messages-to-make-one-you-love-feel-special.html
true
4038771646988666896
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share. STEP 2: Click the link you shared to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy