Advertisement

You Are A Blessing To Me Texts For Your One And Only True Love

You put a smile on my face each time I think of you. If it weren’t you, loneliness would have gotten the whole of me. Romantic Love Messages For Her, Most Touching Love Messages, Sweetest I Love You Message, Deep Love Messages For Her, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Hot Love Messages For Him, Long Love Messages For Him, Love Text Messages For Him, God Bless You Sms For Girlfriend, Blessing Message To Friend, Appreciation Prayer Text Message, Good Morning Prayer Message For A Friend, Blessed Messages Thank You, Words Of Blessing, God Bless You Quotes, Prayer Sms For Success, Seduction You're My One And Only True Love Mp3, Your My One And Only True Love Quotes, Your My One And Only Abba, Your My One And Only Girl, My Seduction Song, You Are My One True Love Lana, You Are My One True Love Lyrics, You're My One And Only Love, True Love Quotes For Couples, Love Quotes For Her, True Love Quotes And Sayings, Inspirational Love Quotes, True Love Quotes For Him, Romantic Love Quotes, Short Love Quotes, I Love You Quotes


Love has a way of making us feel really amazing. If you have found the one then these messages you are a blessing to me is for your one and only true love.

You Are A Blessing Love Messages


You Are A Blessing To Me Texts For Your One And Only True Love

1. I thought I was ill when I didn’t hear your voice in an hour. Now I know that the cause of my illness is the thought of missing you.

2. You’re love personified. When I look into your eyes, I see the true image of love. For loving me, I have no doubt that love was created for us.

3. Every moment with you is like a walk through paradise. I cherished every moment we spent together.

4. Why do I love you? This puzzle I found no answer to. I just found myself loving you because I love you and I just can’t explain it.

5. The best gift to the world is love. You have given me yours and for it, I will cherish the rest of my life.

6. Every passing day, I am falling in love with you over and over again. The reason is your love keep renewing me to love you over and over again.     

7. Never go in search of love but open your heart to love. If you do, love will find you. That was all I did and yours found me.

8. You put a smile on my face each time I think of you. If it weren’t you, loneliness would have gotten the whole of me.

9. If your love was to be sold, I would have no money to buy it. But since it is a free gift of nature, I am so glad to have yours as mind.

10. Every second, minute and hour, your love showered me like the drop of rainfall. Now am blessed all because I found your love.

11. You brought sunshine into my life and now am a better person because of you. If I am to love again, none else will I choose than you love of my life.

12. I adore your creamy skin that glittered like gold. I adore your smile that could melt any King’s heart. In all I adore you that was made for me.

13. Today I make this vow to love you and always. Today I promise you my love if only you will let me be the one you can trust and count on.

14. You came and took my lonely world away. Now am so glad that you came my way. For your love was all I needed to see another day.

15. While you’re there thinking of me, I am hear also thinking of you and how to make our love stronger and a thing of pride for others to envy.


16. Our love shall ever be like a lasting union cast from Heaven. Just have no fear because you’re the very best meant for me.

17. Everyday the thought of you sends sweet memory to renew my heart. Now I am comforted for I know I have found in you the love of my life.

18. Like the morning air, you blew my pains away. Like sunrise, you brighten my day. Like night fall, you protect me away from evil.

19. Your aura is a blessing to my soul. When I think of you, I am like someone who has found his lost treasure and you know what, you’re that found treasure.

20. Lonely night filled with lonely thoughts. For the night I dreamt, all I could remember was you keeper of my dream.

21. Let the joy of the day be your favour and the joy of the night be your glory. May the love of GOD be your guiding light.

22. Treasure of a life time, I have found my hidden treasure in you. You’re and will ever be my hidden treasure for life.

23. You're the apple of my eyes and the joy of my life. You give me hope and peace of mind. With your love, I’m like one who has found his lost treasure.

24. If anything satisfies my soul and makes me happy, it’s you and your love. I must say I’m the luckiest person on earth to have you as the love of my life.

25. For your love I can swim the deep sea, climb the highest mountain and pass though the burning bush all because I know I would find your love at the other end.

26. If there is another day, month or year. If there is another sun, moon or star. There will never be another you. You’re a gift that can never be replaced.

27. You’re my world. The sweetest thing that I have ever known. All of my life, I have prayed for someone like you. Thank God I found you.

28. In my heart, thoughts and dream, you’re there. Where else haven’t you been? None! For all about me, you will always be there like a shining light that guides my path.

29. Each time I look into the sky, I smile. The reason is the love you bring. It's like a bright new sky that took away my pains and made me yours forever.

30. Your love fills my heart with passion and my emotion with imagination. My life, it fills with gladness and now, I will forever love and care about you.

31. If none among a million souls loved you, then know I do. If among them they do, then know am the one who loved you most.

COMMENTS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Name

About Us,1,Advertisement,21,Anniversary Messages,8,Birthday Messages,60,Blogging,27,Christian Poem Messages,20,Christmas Messages,9,Condolence Messages,6,Contact,1,Good Morning Messages,13,Gospel Messages,41,Inspiration,129,Inspirational Messages,233,Inspirational Poem Messages,26,Love Messages,284,Love Poem Messages,91,Miscellaneous Messages,2,Nature Poem Messages,30,News,39,Pidgin Messages,19,Poetry,137,Privacy Policy,1,Proverbs Messages,8,Quotable Messages,44,Relationship,73,Relationship Messages,37,Romantic Love,58,Scholarship Messages,23,Sitemap,1,Valentine Messages,30,Video Messages,6,
ltr
item
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!: You Are A Blessing To Me Texts For Your One And Only True Love
You Are A Blessing To Me Texts For Your One And Only True Love
You put a smile on my face each time I think of you. If it weren’t you, loneliness would have gotten the whole of me. Romantic Love Messages For Her, Most Touching Love Messages, Sweetest I Love You Message, Deep Love Messages For Her, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Hot Love Messages For Him, Long Love Messages For Him, Love Text Messages For Him, God Bless You Sms For Girlfriend, Blessing Message To Friend, Appreciation Prayer Text Message, Good Morning Prayer Message For A Friend, Blessed Messages Thank You, Words Of Blessing, God Bless You Quotes, Prayer Sms For Success, Seduction You're My One And Only True Love Mp3, Your My One And Only True Love Quotes, Your My One And Only Abba, Your My One And Only Girl, My Seduction Song, You Are My One True Love Lana, You Are My One True Love Lyrics, You're My One And Only Love, True Love Quotes For Couples, Love Quotes For Her, True Love Quotes And Sayings, Inspirational Love Quotes, True Love Quotes For Him, Romantic Love Quotes, Short Love Quotes, I Love You Quotes
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjnG0aUg7p3oJOXLoItsO-HKbAfVU86TS9kt9tAfL79rOThvO95nnRRz2A9UCimq4fzDH3lKvNTndM2BIYT5Nr7g6JEcmG2iciHS51Bs6_-K8e3ZLTo-5hSfOnEVgx-XUXGJFmTl-C-Ljc/s320/heart-to-heart.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjnG0aUg7p3oJOXLoItsO-HKbAfVU86TS9kt9tAfL79rOThvO95nnRRz2A9UCimq4fzDH3lKvNTndM2BIYT5Nr7g6JEcmG2iciHS51Bs6_-K8e3ZLTo-5hSfOnEVgx-XUXGJFmTl-C-Ljc/s72-c/heart-to-heart.jpg
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/04/you-are-blessing-to-me-texts-for-your.html
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/04/you-are-blessing-to-me-texts-for-your.html
true
4038771646988666896
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share. STEP 2: Click the link you shared to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy