Advertisement

Cute Romantic Love Messages: Birthday Wishes To You My Love, Your Love Is My Valentine, I Promise To Be There For You and Your Love Gladdens My Heart Messages For Husband or Wife

Your love glitters but her elusiveness captured my soul. Just when I thought I have enough of you, there I begin to discover that I have not gotten to the bottom of it all. Your love is sweet and a tonic for the soul to be alive. Love Quotes, Romantic Love Quotes For Her, Love Quotes For Her From My Heart, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Deep Love Quotes For Her, Thank You Love Message For Him, Emotional Birthday Wishes For Lover, Emotional Love Quotes For Her, Romantic Love Messages For Her, Sweetest I Love You Message, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Deep Love Messages For Her, Deep Love Messages For Him, Most Touching Love Messages, Short Love Messages, Romantic Messages For Him, Emotional Birthday Wishes For Lover, Happy Birthday Love Quotes For Him, Happy Birthday To My Boyfriend, Happy Birthday My Love Letter, Romantic Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend, Happy Birthday Wishes For Lover Download, Happy Birthday My Love Poems, Birthday Wishes Messages, Valentines Messages For Her, Valentine Day Messages Love, Valentine Messages For Boyfriend, Valentine Messages For Girlfriend, Valentine Messages For Boyfriend Long Distance, Funny Valentines Day Messages For Him, Valentine Messages For Friends, Valentine Messages For Family, I Will Always Be There For You Messages, I Will Always Be There For You Quotes For Her, No Matter What I Will Always Be There For You Quotes, I Promise To Love You Forever Love Letter, I'll Always Be There For You Poems, I Promise To Love You Quotes, Being There Quotes For Someone You Love, I Am Always There For U Images, Love Messages, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Sweet Love Messages, Love Wishes For Him, Heart Touching Love Sms, Sweet Love Message To My Wife, Afternoon Love Message For My Wife, Love Message For Her, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Deep Love Messages For Her, Romantic Love Messages For Her, Deep Love Messages For Him, Most Touching Love Messages, Short Love Messages, Sweet Love Messages, Love Text Message


A happy birthday wishes in romantic poetic messages, isn’t that beautiful to make the one you love feel so special. And at the same time when you make the Valentine romantic with cute messages of poetic love, wouldn’t that be a wonderful love experience that your love would remember for a long time to come. I dare you to make that promise that you would be there for the one you love no matter the challenges that comes your way. It is something that would gladden the heart of your special love. Try these Birthday Wishes To You My Love, Your Love Is My Valentine, I Promise To Be There For You and Your Love Gladdens My Heart messages of poetic love during any special occasion of your love one and come thank us latter for the love you would forever experience.

Heart Messages



Birthday Wishes To You My Love

[1]. To your love I anchor my dream. Let me dream of nothing but you who has become a part of my every day dream. I dream of you every moment of the day.

[2]. I think of you and nothing of myself. I live for you and not of my own self. Your love is the force that makes me lives right that I might be for you till the end of time.

[3]. I place my soul at the side of your love. Let her alluring power guide me in love of you. And make me dream of nothing apart from you, love of my life.

[4]. Your love is the bridge between me and you. It has become the pillar that held us as one. Her power has become that that keeps us as one. To my soul, it has brought the lost happiness I long for.

[5]. To my sick soul, your love heals. To my wounded mind, your love calmed down. Now, the reality of it all is that I found in you all that I ever need in another.

[6]. You raise my soul to a climax and set my heart on fire. You bring me the energy to fly that I will reach the mountain top and proclaim to the whole wide world that I have found the angel of my life that is you.

[7]. The spark of your love ignited fire in my soul. Now all I need is that warm touch of your arms to quench this fire of yours that burns my soul.

Your Love Is My Valentine

[8]. It takes your love to turn the heart in my soul. It takes your care to calm the danger that sets to erupt my soul. It takes you to make me be what I am.

[9]. I tremble anytime I beseech you come. That is because I love you, I could go down to plead you and see to it that you lift me up in want of you.

[10]. The silent whisper that greeted my heart passionately sends me to the throne of your love. Anytime you murmur, all I seek is a blue sky that beckons on me to take your love as it is.

[11]. Out of my vein, a virtue of your love has gone out of me. Let your heart, hold a part of it that it will let her aura spread through you to me as we keep the bound of our love together.

[12]. The tidal wave of your love, seeks her adoration in my soul. Her beauty greeted me with passion and elevated me to stardom. Now I dream of nothing but this kind of your love that is so real.

[13]. Your love is like a commander of battalion where it leads, I found no resistance to follow. For I know where ever you go, I shall be there with you to fight every battle that might come my way all but just to win your love.

[14]. I look to the face of the moon and there I saw your face, I look to the shining star, there also I saw your face. But then I look into my heart, there I saw your love reside. Then everywhere I look, I saw your love.


I Promise To Be There For You

[15]. Your love glitters but her elusiveness captured my soul. Just when I thought I have enough of you, there I begin to discover that I have not gotten to the bottom of it all. Your love is sweet and a tonic for the soul to be alive.

[16]. If love found a tragedy, then in me, it has found one. I didn’t set out to love, but when your love found me; I couldn’t imagine my boldness crumble like a park of card. The only tragedy I now know is that I love you more than I could say.

[17]. I saw the heart of coldness in your eyes. And that tells me a story. Your eyes had found my love and sincerely to you will I give my love, that you will cherish it till the end of time.

[18]. Your love is like the creation of a work of art. It is priceless and can never be duplicated. I found you and found my perfect work of art.

[19]. To your love and care, I breathe life into it. You bring me love; you bring me all I needed. And now, am a better person all because of your love.

[20]. Among a million stars I saw, yours was the outstanding. Among the million crowds I saw, yours was the difference. Where ever you’re, you standout. And that makes me love you with a different.

[21]. Stars were made, love was born. And you, a combination of both. So pleasing, so adorable and my heart, couldn’t dream of anyone but you.

Your Love Gladdens My Heart

[22]. Your love had made me young at heart. It makes me look like a sweet sixteen on her first kiss. It had lighten my heart and makes me complete with this youthfulness that craves for you.

[23]. The glow of fire that lights out of your love, lights my heart with pleasurable imagination of you. You came my way with love and change everything about me. Now the light of your love, keeps me anew.

[24]. I would never let it die, but let the world know that once upon my life, the love of you came my way and turn my world around. You make me a better person and erase all my sorrows away with the love you give.

[25]. I can’t imagine people walking through this earth without falling in love. How did they feel? The best that could happen to anyone is to fall in love. Thank God you make me experience this bliss. To you I will ever be grateful to for the love you shown to me.

[26]. Love would come, but never will your kind. Yours is faultless and perfect. Yours make my world go round. Yours is it that makes me complete. And your s only, I could die for. Love you with every breath that I take.

[27]. Like a vibrant colour, your love stood out from the crowd. Anyone who looks would notice it. Thank God I looked beyond and found your amazing aura. Now, am so happy that I found you before another could steal you away from me.

[28]. Your love is like a star. It neither dim nor aged. It shone and erased every darkness. I am fascinated by your love for it had brightened my day and give me a new hope and life.

[29]. Your love is like a glittering object that shines beyond our comprehension. It shore my way and took every of my pain away. Now, I can live and proclaim your reign as long as you live and love me.

[30]. Light of my heart, keeper of my soul. Your love glittered around me like gold. And for that, I feel fulfilled. You love me and make me one, for that, I am all yours.

COMMENTS

Advertisement
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below

News$type=slider$snippet=hide$cate=0

Love$type=sticky$count=4$cate=1$icon=1

Inspirational$type=complex$count=4

Quotable$type=carousel

Birthday$type=three$author=hide$comment=hide$rm=hide

Proverbs$type=two$h=0$meta=0$rm=0$snip=0

Gospel$type=blogging$cate=2$count=4

Advertisement

Relationship$type=one$count=3

Advertisement

Pidgin$type=left$va=0$count=3

Anniversary$type=right$va=0$count=3

Name

About Us,1,Advertisement,21,Anniversary Messages,8,Birthday Messages,60,Blogging,27,Christian Poem Messages,20,Christmas Messages,9,Condolence Messages,6,Contact,1,Disclaimer,1,Good Morning Messages,13,Gospel Messages,41,Inspiration,129,Inspirational Messages,233,Inspirational Poem Messages,26,Love Messages,284,Love Poem Messages,91,Miscellaneous Messages,2,Nature Poem Messages,30,News,45,Pidgin Messages,19,Poetry,137,Privacy Policy,1,Proverbs Messages,8,Quotable Messages,44,Relationship,73,Relationship Messages,37,Romantic Love,58,Scholarship Messages,23,Sitemap,1,Terms,1,Valentine Messages,30,Video Messages,6,
ltr
item
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!: Cute Romantic Love Messages: Birthday Wishes To You My Love, Your Love Is My Valentine, I Promise To Be There For You and Your Love Gladdens My Heart Messages For Husband or Wife
Cute Romantic Love Messages: Birthday Wishes To You My Love, Your Love Is My Valentine, I Promise To Be There For You and Your Love Gladdens My Heart Messages For Husband or Wife
Your love glitters but her elusiveness captured my soul. Just when I thought I have enough of you, there I begin to discover that I have not gotten to the bottom of it all. Your love is sweet and a tonic for the soul to be alive. Love Quotes, Romantic Love Quotes For Her, Love Quotes For Her From My Heart, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Deep Love Quotes For Her, Thank You Love Message For Him, Emotional Birthday Wishes For Lover, Emotional Love Quotes For Her, Romantic Love Messages For Her, Sweetest I Love You Message, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Deep Love Messages For Her, Deep Love Messages For Him, Most Touching Love Messages, Short Love Messages, Romantic Messages For Him, Emotional Birthday Wishes For Lover, Happy Birthday Love Quotes For Him, Happy Birthday To My Boyfriend, Happy Birthday My Love Letter, Romantic Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend, Happy Birthday Wishes For Lover Download, Happy Birthday My Love Poems, Birthday Wishes Messages, Valentines Messages For Her, Valentine Day Messages Love, Valentine Messages For Boyfriend, Valentine Messages For Girlfriend, Valentine Messages For Boyfriend Long Distance, Funny Valentines Day Messages For Him, Valentine Messages For Friends, Valentine Messages For Family, I Will Always Be There For You Messages, I Will Always Be There For You Quotes For Her, No Matter What I Will Always Be There For You Quotes, I Promise To Love You Forever Love Letter, I'll Always Be There For You Poems, I Promise To Love You Quotes, Being There Quotes For Someone You Love, I Am Always There For U Images, Love Messages, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Sweet Love Messages, Love Wishes For Him, Heart Touching Love Sms, Sweet Love Message To My Wife, Afternoon Love Message For My Wife, Love Message For Her, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Deep Love Messages For Her, Romantic Love Messages For Her, Deep Love Messages For Him, Most Touching Love Messages, Short Love Messages, Sweet Love Messages, Love Text Message
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi4_Jm1oh4uxk1kDuZn49WqJSL9J8w31t-9dtPZiXmqfIafEreu9LAm92aoIFhC3IW_LYQCFhTrBTpLodiI2Y4GMLqoW4G3Pnu5F0R_UwzIPjLV0QaHHLqGnp_8UDFstlGJEHYg3wipL1w/s320/heart-messages.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi4_Jm1oh4uxk1kDuZn49WqJSL9J8w31t-9dtPZiXmqfIafEreu9LAm92aoIFhC3IW_LYQCFhTrBTpLodiI2Y4GMLqoW4G3Pnu5F0R_UwzIPjLV0QaHHLqGnp_8UDFstlGJEHYg3wipL1w/s72-c/heart-messages.jpg
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/04/cute-romantic-love-messages-birthday.html
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/04/cute-romantic-love-messages-birthday.html
true
4038771646988666896
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share. STEP 2: Click the link you shared to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy