Advertisement

50 Amazing Love Messages From The Heart For Someone So Special To You

The gift of your love every day makes me special. My world is complete each time you whispered those sweet words into my ear. Sweetest I Love You Message, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Deep Love Messages For Him, Love Messages For Boyfriend, Deep Love Messages For Her, Most Touching Love Messages, Sweet Love Messages To Your Girlfriend, Short Love Messages, Love Messages For Boyfriend, Deep Love Messages For Him, Sweetest I Love You Message, Long Love Messages For Him, Most Touching Love Messages, Love Text Messages For Him, Deep Love Messages For Her, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Sweetest I Love You Message, Deep Love Messages For Him, Deep Love Messages For Her, Long Love Messages For Him, Love Messages For Boyfriend, Romantic Love Messages For Her, Most Touching Love Messages, Long Love Messages For Him, Sweetest I Love You Message, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Most Touching Love Messages, Long Love Messages For Her, Love Messages For Boyfriend, Quotes About Meeting Someone Special For The First Time, When You Meet Someone Special Quotes

If indeed you are seeking for the best sweet romantic love messages for someone special? These Amazing Love Messages From The Heart For Someone So Special To You are all you need to share to your special one.

Beautiful Love Messages


[1]. Amazing Love Messages From The Heart 

1.            My screen saver, I have made your love the centre point of my heart where a picture of you is save and nothing will ever delete it from my heart.

2.            The choice was mine to make you my number one and ever since I made you, I have no doubt nor regret over it.

3.            You have proved to me that your love is the number one. For that I will ever be your number one now and always.

4.            I needed no second thought to know that your love is real. Right from the first day I saw you. I have made up my mind to love you forever.

5.            I have made up my mind to love you and spend the rest of my life with you.

6.            When I saw the smile on your face and the joy in your eyes, then my heart was satisfied knowing that you are the only one made for me.

7.            Each time I see you, I know that this journey of ours in love has found a perfect peace that will keep us as one.

8.            For sure, the best moment in my life will ever be the day I found you.

9.            You came to me like an angel and turned my world with your love around. Now my heart will ever captured that blissful moment we met.

10.          Fate played a wonderful trick on me and gave you me. Now I am the best soul around all because fate decided to sent you me.

[2]. Long Love Messages For Her From The Heart

11.          One thing have I accepted that is to love you unconditionally and be with you no matter the taste of time.

12.          Love brought us together and made for us a home that love reigns. I am so glad to find a perfect home of love in you.

13.          Season after season, love is the fruit that satisfied the heart. Yours have satisfied me and I will ever be there to eat from the bosom of her kindnesss.

14.          Your love is worth waiting for. Your love is worth hoping for. I see a brighter future in the heart of the love you have given to me.

15.          Never go in search of love but open your heart to love. If you do, love will find you. That was all I did and your love found me.

16.          Love will find you when you opened up your heart to love even when you’re hurt. If you can open your heart, then love will find you.

17.          Your love is calm, your love is beautiful and ever since I found your love, my life is beautiful all because of you.

18.          No age is a barrier to love. Old or young, love is the driving force that bind us together as one.

19.          I discover love when I found you and age to me is what makes our love stronger.

20.          Ask me of the greatest tragedy and I will tell you it is when you cease to love.


[3]. Sweetest I Love You Message

21.          It is better you die than stay without love. Thank God you make me discover love. Now I live and live again all because of you.

22.          Life without love will wither away and love without sacrifices will die a premature dead.

23.          In making our love come true, you have made sacrifices that I will forever remember that your love was meant to stay.

24.          Your love and honey, which is the sweetest? Your love is it that is sweeter than honey.

25.          I opened my arms and the bliss of your love took control. There I saw the blessing your love showered. I love this love of yours that is so cute to be with.

26.          The energy to life is love. Yours have found me and the energy to carry on has it given to me.

27.          When I am down, I shall look to you, for there have I found the energy to be strong.

28.          Ever heard of love growing old nor die? If love do not grow old nor die, I have found that in yours and forever will I click to it all day long.

29.          My state of mind is the most perfect thing I found since I met you. It is at peace all round the clock just for the reason that I found a perfect love in you.

30.          Thinking of the greatest refreshment in life and all I could think of is your love.

[4]. Deep Love Messages For Him & Her

31.          Your unconditional love has given me the perfect refreshment that has nourished my heart.

32.          Durable fire that consumed my heart. That is the breath of your love. It touches me and now my heart can’t do without it.

33.          My mind is always burning and my heart is always pumping each time you come my way.

34.          Your love makes my heart burn and made my blood pump for you.

35.          To your love a charm is place in my heart. Yours have charmed me with her beauty and now am not the same without the charm of you.

36.          Your love is a wonder, it speared through my heart and placed a mark that forever no one can erased except you.

37.          Every moment, your love brings a smile to my face. When I think of you, I feel your love.

38.          In every moment my happiness is sure because I have you as my love.

39.          You are the only one so dear and close to my heart. You are the only one who makes my world go round.

40.          You are the only person who gives peace to my soul. For your love, I am here to stay and to love you forever.

[5]. Deep Love Messages For Love

41.          Time and occasion does not matter to me as long as I have gotten you and no time nor occasion can replace nor take you away from me.

42.          When my mood is down, all I do is think of the good time we shared and am back on my feet so strong and so energized.

43.          The gift of your love every day makes me special. My world is complete each time you whispered those sweet words into my ear.

44.          If I would forget all the basic spelling in the world, I wouldn’t forget LOVE. The thought of you makes it a remembrance that I carry in my heart.

45.          So nice to fine the love that is so sweet as yours. In all it ramification, if there is anything sweeter, the origin will ever be trace to your love.

46.          The world is round, so is love. Your love makes my world go round.

47.          Who can break the bound of our love? They will only waste their time for our love is not what can be broken rather it is made from above.

48.          What the heart sees, the eyes might not see. If it was the eye, I would have missed your love. Since it is the heart, I rather would not miss this love of yours.

49.          When the heart speaks, all the body needs is to obey. My heart speaks of your love and every part of me has obeyed her judgment to love you always.

50.          I am what I am because you love me. I will always be what you want me to be because you love me.

COMMENTS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Name

About Us,1,Advertisement,21,Anniversary Messages,8,Birthday Messages,60,Blogging,27,Christian Poem Messages,20,Christmas Messages,9,Condolence Messages,6,Contact,1,Good Morning Messages,13,Gospel Messages,41,Inspiration,129,Inspirational Messages,233,Inspirational Poem Messages,26,Love Messages,284,Love Poem Messages,91,Miscellaneous Messages,2,Nature Poem Messages,30,News,39,Pidgin Messages,19,Poetry,137,Privacy Policy,1,Proverbs Messages,8,Quotable Messages,44,Relationship,73,Relationship Messages,37,Romantic Love,58,Scholarship Messages,23,Sitemap,1,Valentine Messages,30,Video Messages,6,
ltr
item
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!: 50 Amazing Love Messages From The Heart For Someone So Special To You
50 Amazing Love Messages From The Heart For Someone So Special To You
The gift of your love every day makes me special. My world is complete each time you whispered those sweet words into my ear. Sweetest I Love You Message, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Deep Love Messages For Him, Love Messages For Boyfriend, Deep Love Messages For Her, Most Touching Love Messages, Sweet Love Messages To Your Girlfriend, Short Love Messages, Love Messages For Boyfriend, Deep Love Messages For Him, Sweetest I Love You Message, Long Love Messages For Him, Most Touching Love Messages, Love Text Messages For Him, Deep Love Messages For Her, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Sweetest I Love You Message, Deep Love Messages For Him, Deep Love Messages For Her, Long Love Messages For Him, Love Messages For Boyfriend, Romantic Love Messages For Her, Most Touching Love Messages, Long Love Messages For Him, Sweetest I Love You Message, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Most Touching Love Messages, Long Love Messages For Her, Love Messages For Boyfriend, Quotes About Meeting Someone Special For The First Time, When You Meet Someone Special Quotes
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj3AODuEJ13W3oNZWk6viaXMi2PQjfThvZkdsKjV4q438UccBU8X_4qg7oCDVliONwORBPfH53nfT5lB5IA272rBMPCpFQv-XJ0z8NotCySxKMH7mDq6Ig3TwMOHRpDYqjd8sN3QHNeHDM/s320/heart-to-love.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj3AODuEJ13W3oNZWk6viaXMi2PQjfThvZkdsKjV4q438UccBU8X_4qg7oCDVliONwORBPfH53nfT5lB5IA272rBMPCpFQv-XJ0z8NotCySxKMH7mDq6Ig3TwMOHRpDYqjd8sN3QHNeHDM/s72-c/heart-to-love.jpg
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/04/50-amazing-love-messages-from-heart-for.html
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/04/50-amazing-love-messages-from-heart-for.html
true
4038771646988666896
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share. STEP 2: Click the link you shared to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy