Advertisement

Romantic Text Messages: Love Text Messages for Him, Her & Special Love

Your love is the perfect gift I longed for. I shall forever bless our Good Lord for bringing you my way. You are and will ever be my perfect gift. Romantic Love Messages For Her, Deep Love Messages For Him, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Deep Love Messages For Her, Sweet Love Messages To Your Girlfriend, Emotional Love Messages For Boyfriend, Long Love Messages For Him, Sweet Love Text Messages, Hot Romantic Text Messages, Sweet Love Text Messages, Sweetest I Love You Message, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Deep Love Messages For Him, Deep Love Messages For Her, Most Touching Love Messages, Long Love Messages For Him, Love Messages For Boyfriend, Deep Love Messages For Him, Emotional Love Messages For Boyfriend, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Deep Love Messages For Her, Long Love Messages For Him, Love Message For Him Long Distance, Sweetest I Love You Message

There is something about gift that is irreplaceable. How luck could a life be when such found a gift that would never be replaced. Here are some of the best romantic text messages and sweet romantic text messages for love that you can send to make the one you love feel special. Are you married or in a deep relationship that you would soon walk down the aisle? If you do, these romantic messages are for you to share with the love of your life.

Romantic Love Messages
Romantic Text Messages for the Love of Your Life 

Do you appreciate the gift you found in your partner? Or you take things for granted. Love glows when you show appreciation for the one you love. If you have found that special person, all you should do is to keep thanking your day for that special gift. For the one you love, these messages of love would bring the bliss in your relationship if you care to send them across to the one you love.

The Perfect Gift I Found 

Your love is the perfect gift I longed for. 
I shall forever bless our Good Lord 
for bringing you my way. 
You are and will ever be my perfect gift.

If there is anything that satisfies 
my soul and makes me happy, 
it is you and the love I found in you. 
I must say I am the luckiest person alive 
to have you as the love of my life.

All that I have is my hearts 
and with love I give it to you. 
I trust in your love to keep 
and protect it for us. 
Come take hold of it as the gift 
of what you should cherish 
and make it safe in your arms.

With every touch of your love, 
I am energized with the zeal 
to love you the more. 
Thank you for bringing me the love 
that has set my heart to love you forever. 
Loving you is one thing that shall always 
make my heart a happy one.

For your love I can swim the deep sea, 
climb the highest mountain 
and even pass through a burning bush 
all because I know I would find 
your love at the other end.

You are my beauty in the sun, 
my moonlight in the dark, 
my charming love every day of the year. 
Truly, nothing can fault your beauty angel of my life.

Why would I want to live forever 
if not for you love of my life. 
If not that someday one would be no more, 
for you, I would want to live forever. 
Loving you till the end. 


Love Text Messages for Special Love

Showing appreciation with kind words of love is what would keep rekindling your love day in day out. Love makes things special, make it count with these messages of romantic love for your soulmate.

I Found The Meaning Of True Love

When trouble comes and it seems 
everything is far away from me. 
I know a safe place I could turn to 
and find a peace of mind. 
It is to the arms of your love and nothing else.

Surprises! That is the overdose of all 
that I got from loving you. 
100% love, 100% care and 100% of everything 
that makes my life worth that which 
I would live for everyday.

If loving you is imprisonment, 
I want to serve a jail term. 
If loving you is a crime, 
then I want to be sentence provided 
where I will serve my term is in the heart 
of your love that gives me a peace of mind.

If you take away food and give me your love; 
I shall never be hungry because I know 
that all that shall keep me alive is the love 
of you that is so special to me.

If to love means to be blind 
then for your love I am blind 
to every negative thought 
that might kill the joy 
that I have found in loving you.

Solving life’s many challenges 
could be hectic but to be around you 
is the most wonderful experience 
that I cannot describe. 
You are so amazing and a wonderful soul 
to be around with.

I love you, I love you and I will ever love you. 
If that is the only words I could say, then let it be the one. 


Romantic Love Text Messages for Him & Her  

Do not fail to appreciate the one you love with nice and cool words of love. The moment you keep doing same, just watch and see how your love will glow. If you still doubt while not try texting these below romantic messages to that special person in your love.      

You Are My Everyday Sunshine

If you were to check my heart beat, 
you would realize that every beat of my heart 
is the thought of the love I have for you.

Like the cloud gathered, 
like the sun shined, 
like the star twinkled, 
like the morning comes, 
so is my love for you.

I found your love in my dream 
and woke up a better and happy person. 
Now I know I have found true love when I found you.

If there is another day, month or year. 
If there is another sun, moon or star. 
There will never be another you. 
You are a gift that would never be replaced.

I was asked what love is 
and wasted no time in replying. 
Do you know what I reply? 
Love is nothing else but you.

The dream of you brightens my day. 
There will never be a complete dream without you. 
You are the perfect dream that I have ever had.

COMMENTS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Name

About Us,1,Advertisement,21,Anniversary Messages,8,Birthday Messages,60,Blogging,27,Christian Poem Messages,20,Christmas Messages,9,Condolence Messages,6,Contact,1,Good Morning Messages,13,Gospel Messages,41,Inspiration,129,Inspirational Messages,233,Inspirational Poem Messages,26,Love Messages,284,Love Poem Messages,91,Miscellaneous Messages,2,Nature Poem Messages,30,News,39,Pidgin Messages,19,Poetry,137,Privacy Policy,1,Proverbs Messages,8,Quotable Messages,44,Relationship,73,Relationship Messages,37,Romantic Love,58,Scholarship Messages,23,Sitemap,1,Valentine Messages,30,Video Messages,6,
ltr
item
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!: Romantic Text Messages: Love Text Messages for Him, Her & Special Love
Romantic Text Messages: Love Text Messages for Him, Her & Special Love
Your love is the perfect gift I longed for. I shall forever bless our Good Lord for bringing you my way. You are and will ever be my perfect gift. Romantic Love Messages For Her, Deep Love Messages For Him, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Deep Love Messages For Her, Sweet Love Messages To Your Girlfriend, Emotional Love Messages For Boyfriend, Long Love Messages For Him, Sweet Love Text Messages, Hot Romantic Text Messages, Sweet Love Text Messages, Sweetest I Love You Message, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Deep Love Messages For Him, Deep Love Messages For Her, Most Touching Love Messages, Long Love Messages For Him, Love Messages For Boyfriend, Deep Love Messages For Him, Emotional Love Messages For Boyfriend, Love Messages For Her From The Heart, Deep Love Messages For Her, Long Love Messages For Him, Love Message For Him Long Distance, Sweetest I Love You Message
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj4HsU6TpUkSHzBrs1z-jSEV7Z7WP8mMdu_vKzPtvQlfm83XbjiKuG_IIAmbqk8D3tfVvrByJ9LrzWCu_k_QyMzYv4r7ZbryoHnxvESLt064K0SdzsOXrcSe4zRlzm0i1fj5dUcNkefA4k/s320/love-text.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj4HsU6TpUkSHzBrs1z-jSEV7Z7WP8mMdu_vKzPtvQlfm83XbjiKuG_IIAmbqk8D3tfVvrByJ9LrzWCu_k_QyMzYv4r7ZbryoHnxvESLt064K0SdzsOXrcSe4zRlzm0i1fj5dUcNkefA4k/s72-c/love-text.jpg
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/02/romantic-text-messages-love-text.html
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2019/02/romantic-text-messages-love-text.html
true
4038771646988666896
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share. STEP 2: Click the link you shared to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy