Advertisement

SMS Romantic Messages

My all in one. My marvel land of treasure. Each time I looked into you, I need no complain for you’re all, and all that I have. Your love touches every part of me and turns my life like no one else has done. For your love, I shall never want another but you. Even if the time has it ends. My love for you will never end. It is now, tomorrow and forever. With your love in place, the door to my heart is opened. It is you that will ever occupy. None can come in, for the door to my heart are yours and yours alone. Loving you makes me happy. And missing you makes me miserable. Let you be here with me that my happiness will forever be full and complete. You are the best among the rest, you are the best and nothing can compare to you. You are the best and I love you more for it. The lies, the reason and all worth not. Love has no eye for them even when they say it is blind. Yes, love is blind to things that will never give him joy. And mine for you is blind to worthless things.

Romantic Love Messages

SMS Romantic Messages

1. My all in one. My marvel land of treasure. Each time I looked into you, I need no complain for you’re all, and all that I have.

2. Your love touches every part of me and turns my life like no one else has done. For your love, I shall never want another but you.

3. Even if the time has it ends. My love for you will never end. It is now, tomorrow and forever.

4. With your love in place, the door to my heart is opened. It is you that will ever occupy. None can come in, for the door to my heart are yours and yours alone.

5. Loving you makes me happy. And missing you makes me miserable. Let you be here with me that my happiness will forever be full and complete.

6. You are the best among the rest, you are the best and nothing can compare to you. You are the best and I love you more for it.

7. The lies, the reason and all worth not. Love has no eye for them even when they say it is blind. Yes, love is blind to things that will never give him joy. And mine for you is blind to worthless things.

Romantic SMS Messages For Him/Her

8. The greatest miracle I have found is to love you. For it has brought me healing that had made my life better for it.

9. When Shakespeare said “love is merely madness”. Now I know because I found myself doing things I shouldn’t have done all because of my love for you.

10. I found the balm to my injured heart. That is the power of your love. It has cured me of my hate and has blessed me with a peace of mind.

11. The day I met you, my world changed and ever since I started loving you, I have gotten a difference meaning to life.

12. Your love is all I have and that will be all I have.

13. The day I met you, my world changed and ever since I start loving you, I have gotten a different and new meaning to life.

14. If I have wasted time loving you, then I will be living all my days in regret.

Romantic SMS Messages For Husband/Wife

15. Thank God I found the courage to tell you how I feel. For I will never be experiencing this bliss that your love has given to me.

16. Since no one in this world is perfect but love, yours have made me perfect.

17. For loving you, I have found a perfect world to live in.

18. The will power to overlook all the short coming, your love has given to me.

19. The short coming I found in you is that I love you more than I can ever imagine.

20. I don’t love you because you’re beautiful. I love you because your love is beautiful.

21. Every passing day, I love you more than ever.


Romantic Love SMS Messages For Love

22. If your love keeps giving me the blessing that I want, so shall my heart love you till eternity.

23. So faithful is your love that it has blessed me with her faithfulness.

24. I am so blessed to find the love that is faithful as yours. 

25. I tried to define love and got lost in her aura. If there is any true meaning of love, yours is a perfect example to behold.

26. Our bond is strengthened by the aura of your love. You give same and I do same and our life has become a treasured house for us to treasure.

27. The best gift to the world is love. You have given me yours and for it, I will cherish the rest of my life.

28. A new dimension to my life, your love has added. It has taken away my shame and gives to me a heart of courage that makes me glad to live for you.

Romantic SMS Morning Messages

29. All I live for is that ever presence of yours that makes my heart shivered like a jelly fish.

30. My whole world changed the day you kiss me. I thought I saw paradise when you embraced me.

31. With your love, I can live the rest of my life knowing I have found love that has changed my world.

32. You are my fountain of joy, a blessed house set upon a rock. Neither rain nor storm can take you away.

33. The joy of loving you is the seed that has kept me alive. I would have long been forgotten but since you found me, I know I will live to see eternity.

34. If there is anything that makes me feel alive, it is the aura that your love carries.

35. Your love has taken control over me and there is nothing I will do without the love of you.

SMS Romantic Good Night Messages

36. Your love has taken control of my heart, body and soul. Now my mind is control by every beat of your heart.

37. Please don’t let your heart stop loving me. For if it does, my world will never be the same again.

38. Night and day are a glory and testimony of your loving cares. I long for every moment of the day for in it have I found a perfect love that is yours.

39. Those sweet for nothing words you whispered into my ear had turned to a bubble that now control my heart.

40. I am moved by your words and now all I want is to hear your voice so I can move in love of you.

41. Gently, your love guides me through many storms and now am glad that I made your love mine.

42. The mere presence of you, weaken me to surrender. You came in a special way and took my heart away.

Deep Romantic SMS Messages

43. It is you and only you that makes me feel alive. If you leave me without your love, I will live the rest of my days wishing I never found love in you.

44. If others claimed to have seen angels, never will I feel bordered. Since I have seen you, I have seen my angel.

45. Your kind of love have I tasted and now could tell the meaning of true love. Your love will forever live and grow inside of me.

46. Each time I hear the wind blow, I smile for I know it is your perfect love blowing my way to give me all the energy I need to love you the more.

47. Tears drop my eyes each time you hold me. How I twisted so tight in your arms just to feel the hidden touch that only your love can give.

48. When you hold me, I see heaven and when you kiss me, I see paradise.

49. If there is anything in life that is so precious and so beautiful, it is falling in love with you.

Cute Romantic SMS Messages

50. Your love gives me the strength and the joy to live and see another day.

51. In this journey call life, I have found your love which has given me strength to walk through it.

52. I shall match on with all courage for to win many life's battle. All I need is your love that stands by me to make my dream come true.

53. In the matter of love, the heart chooses who to follow. Yours chooses me in spite of others and to you will I live the rest of my life to adore.

54. They say lovers are silly and I smile. If you want to know anyone in love, then you will see actions that are silly.

55. Let anyone say what they like, if love is silly, I shall walk her way to experience her silliness which is the joy that makes us as one.

56. They say absence diminishes love but yours have not done that. Instate each time you’re not around, my love for you increases more and more.

57. My love for you is like the lit of candle, it shore brighter than the star and calm my mind more than the morning air.

58. I thought it was impossible to love whole heartedly but since I found you, not only have I love you whole heartedly but with every breath that I take.

59. Completely have I loved you and continually will I do. For the love that is so bright as yours, will only be the one I will follow till the end.

60. Hidden inside my heart is the joy of your love. It has given me joy and all I live for is the epitome of your love that had erased my pains.

COMMENTS

Advertisement
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below

News$type=slider$snippet=hide$cate=0

Love$type=sticky$count=4$cate=1$icon=1

Inspirational$type=complex$count=4

Quotable$type=carousel

Birthday$type=three$author=hide$comment=hide$rm=hide

Proverbs$type=two$h=0$meta=0$rm=0$snip=0

Gospel$type=blogging$cate=2$count=4

Advertisement

Relationship$type=one$count=3

Advertisement

Pidgin$type=left$va=0$count=3

Anniversary$type=right$va=0$count=3

Name

About Us,1,Advertisement,21,Anniversary Messages,8,Birthday Messages,60,Blogging,27,Christian Poem Messages,20,Christmas Messages,9,Condolence Messages,6,Contact,1,Disclaimer,1,Good Morning Messages,13,Gospel Messages,41,Inspiration,129,Inspirational Messages,233,Inspirational Poem Messages,26,Love Messages,284,Love Poem Messages,91,Miscellaneous Messages,2,Nature Poem Messages,30,News,45,Pidgin Messages,19,Poetry,137,Privacy Policy,1,Proverbs Messages,8,Quotable Messages,44,Relationship,73,Relationship Messages,37,Romantic Love,58,Scholarship Messages,23,Sitemap,1,Terms,1,Valentine Messages,30,Video Messages,6,
ltr
item
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!: SMS Romantic Messages
SMS Romantic Messages
My all in one. My marvel land of treasure. Each time I looked into you, I need no complain for you’re all, and all that I have. Your love touches every part of me and turns my life like no one else has done. For your love, I shall never want another but you. Even if the time has it ends. My love for you will never end. It is now, tomorrow and forever. With your love in place, the door to my heart is opened. It is you that will ever occupy. None can come in, for the door to my heart are yours and yours alone. Loving you makes me happy. And missing you makes me miserable. Let you be here with me that my happiness will forever be full and complete. You are the best among the rest, you are the best and nothing can compare to you. You are the best and I love you more for it. The lies, the reason and all worth not. Love has no eye for them even when they say it is blind. Yes, love is blind to things that will never give him joy. And mine for you is blind to worthless things.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi8Yn_ws4LpXV6NQY55nG8pWrrlUcGY2XbdV2lP7hkiuOGh4N3_o1PdLAer9Z6xL62BfmeQhezQfQrpogCEqaeQcXdMJZOSvqG-sBg_nQS1DLRqvhFe6q_Rd4DJQyPnjfbAFCHb52VBSUY/s320/11111.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi8Yn_ws4LpXV6NQY55nG8pWrrlUcGY2XbdV2lP7hkiuOGh4N3_o1PdLAer9Z6xL62BfmeQhezQfQrpogCEqaeQcXdMJZOSvqG-sBg_nQS1DLRqvhFe6q_Rd4DJQyPnjfbAFCHb52VBSUY/s72-c/11111.jpg
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2017/02/sms-romantic-messages.html
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2017/02/sms-romantic-messages.html
true
4038771646988666896
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share. STEP 2: Click the link you shared to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy