Advertisement

Best Romantic Love SMS in English

Best Romantic Love SMS in English, Like a rainbow with many colour, so is your love. Your love came in many form and each form came with a unique package that has change my life. Like rain, your love shower on me. And ever since it does all the dirt in me has it purify and made whole. The gift of you, is like the gift of life. Any gift without you is like a night without day. You’re and will ever be my precious gift. Among a million starts, your name is written on them all. It will ever shine that the world will know that you’re a star made for me. What will I do without your love your love is like the sun and moon. It comes in due season and each time it comes, I am so favoured beyond my reasoning. Let the gossip cover the town and some cry over spill mill. I would only laugh, for what others thought impossible, have we found the comfort to share – that is our love for each other. My whole part breath because you live. And if you are gone, I will never be alive again.

Romantic Love Messages

Best Romantic Love SMS in English

1. Like a rainbow with many colour, so is your love. Your love came in many form and each form came with a unique package that has change my life.

2. Like rain, your love shower on me. And ever since it does all the dirt in me has it purify and made whole.

3. The gift of you, is like the gift of life. Any gift without you is like a night without day. You’re and will ever be my precious gift.

4. Among a million starts, your name is written on them all. It will ever shine that the world will know that you’re a star made for me.

5. What will I do without your love your love is like the sun and moon. It comes in due season and each time it comes, I am so favoured beyond my reasoning.

6. Let the gossip cover the town and some cry over spill mill. I would only laugh, for what others thought impossible, have we found the comfort to share – that is our love for each other.

7. My whole part breath because you live. And if you are gone, I will never be alive again.

Love Text Messages For Him Or Her

8. Love of my life what else can I say? With every beat of my heart, I love you more than words could express.

9. As the rain cast her gentle breeze to refresh the earth, so does my heart cast her warm tender loving to refresh your life.

10. Love of my dream, one with a heart of gold. You’re an epitome of African pride. My love you’re like the ROSE flower whose morning sunrise brightens my day.

11. Like the morning air, you blew my pains away. Like sunrise, you brighten my day. Like night fall, you protect me away from evil. I am so glad to have you as my love.

12. Cast this sleep away from my eye. Let my heart reminisce for the love of you brings sunshine into my life. Priceless treasure, heart that cares, that’s what you’re.

13. You bring me joy for in my heart you deposited the heart to love. If loving you is a crime then let me be the one who stole your heart for keep.

14. Today I woke up and sweet smile glows my lips all because in my dream, I saw you.

Love SMS For Your Love

15. At a corner in my heart there a picture of you hangs. Each time I think of you, I smile because I know I have found in you someone who love and cares for me.

16. Your love is like the gift of valentine and your caring is like the joy of Xmas. I have tasted both and now I know I can’t be the same without the gift of you.

17. Your voice is like the gift of paradise. Every time I heard your voice, my heart gladden with a peace of mind to be alive.

18. The heart that love aren’t they like star that shine? The heart that cares aren’t they like flowers that flourish? The smiles in you aren’t they like joy that never fades?

19. Let the joy of the day be your favour and the joy of the night be your glory. May the love of GOD be your guiding light.

20. I must confess that you mean everything to me. You’re my light in darkness, my eye when I can’t see and my hope when all is gone.

21. You’re like the rain that renewed my soul. You life my spirit when I’m down and gives me the joy that brighten my day. I thank you for loving me the way I am.

Sweet Love Text Messages

22. My love, were heroes are found, I could beat my chest as one. For your love had made me a hero. I am now like a king with a crown all because of your love.

23. Sweetest of them all, I have to make this confession. Your love is like the balm that heals my soul. Ever since I started loving you, I could feel no ailment anymore.

24. Your love is perfect and complete. Nothing in this world would I use to compare with your love. Your love is true, sincere, loving and above all, a perfect choice for me.

25. Who says love is not fun? Let them hear my story. I have found love and found fun every day long. That fun is you, love of my life.

26. You warm my heart with the flame of your love. You make me live everyday like my breath depends on you. Now I can’t go a day without the thought of you.

27. When the rain drops and I found the warm of your love, I felt cold no more. Your love is like the blanket that took my cold away.

28. My body, spirit and soul are controlled by the flame of your love. Anyhow you turn it on; it’s all yours for a keep.


Love Messages From The Heart

29. Your love makes my heart burn like fire. But I’m comforted that each time I come close to you, you take away the fire and give me a peace of mind.

30. What can I compare your love with? I have search and found none. You’re my perfect angel, an incomparable creation and one created with perfection just for me.

31. My charming angel, every smile of you gladdens my heart to be alive. For your love, I can’t live a day without you. I love you and sincerely do.

32. You turned my head right every time you appear. You make me feel like a King every time you smile. You’re my all and nothing anyone can do about it.

33. Treasure of a life time, I have found my hidden treasure in you. You’re and will ever be my hidden treasure for life.

34. I promise to be there for you no matter the weather. I promise to love you no matter the situation. I promise to be your one and only till life do us part.

35. My life’s story will never be complete without you. You have been my source of strength and one who makes me see beyond my weakness. I’m so happy for your love.

Short Romantic Love Messages

36. The apple of my eyes, the joy of my life. You give me hope and peace of mind. With your love, I’m like one who has found his lost treasure.

37. I’m sorry to have kidnapped your heart. I know your parents might be worried but I can’t let you go because I don’t want to miss nor lose your love any minute of the day.

38. Sorrow, pain and regret were part of my everyday’s thought but since you came around, happiness, peace and incomparable joy are now my everyday songs.

39. Every moment, I feel loved and cherished. Everyday, I feel safe and secure all because you love me the way I have never been loved before.

40. Worried was my everyday thought. Emptiness my best friend but since you came, I feel so fulfilled to have you as the angel who drove my worries and emptiness away.

41. Gift from above. You’re the perfect gift I longed for. I will forever bless our Good Lord for bringing you my way. You’re and will ever be all I needed.

42. If anything satisfies my soul, it’s your love. If anything makes me happy, it’s your love. I must say I’m the luckiest soul on earth to have you as the love of my life.

Deep Love Messages For True Love

43. With every touch of your love, I’m energized with the zeal to love you the more. Thanks for you bring me the love that has set my heart to love you forever.

44. All that I have is my heart and with love, I give it all to you. I trust in your love because I know you will keep and protect it for us.

45. For your love I can swim the deep sea, climb the highest mountain and pass though the burning bush all because I know I would find your love at the other end.

46. You’re my beauty in the sun, my moonlight in the dark, my charming love every day of the year. Truly, nothing can fault your beauty angel of my life.

47. My true love, you’re the essence why I am what I am. You give me your love and all that matters to me is you.

48. Why would I want to live forever if not for you love of my life. If not that someday one would die, for you, I would want to live forever.

49. If loving you is imprisonment, I want to serve a jail term. If loving you is a crime, then I want to be sentence provided where I will serve my jail term is your heart.

Sweetest I Love You Messages For Love

50. Honey is sweeter but your love is the sweetest. Gold has a price tag but your love is priceless. If I have to choose between honey and gold, I rather will choose you.

51. My love for you is like an egg that needs to be handled with care. If you break it, you have hurt me. I know you wouldn’t for your love is so tender and caring.

52. When trouble comes and it seen everything is far away from me. I know a safe place to run to and find a peace of mind. It’s to the arm of your love and nothing else.

53. Surprises! That is the overdose of all that I got from you. 100% love, 100% care and 100% of everything that makes my life worth living for.

54. Take away food, take away air but give me your love I shall never be hungry nor breathless because all that will keep me alive is the love of you.

55. If to love means to be blind. For your love I’m blind to every negative thought that will kill the joy that I have found in you.

56. Solving life’s many challenges could be hectic but been around you is the most wonderful experience that I can’t describe.

Most Touching Love Messages

57. I love you, I love you and I will ever love you. If that is the only correct grammar I could speak, then let it be the one. I love you and nothing anyone can do about it.

58. If you were to check my heart beat, you will realize that every beat of my heart is a thought of you.

59. Like the cloud gathered, like the sun shined, like the star twinkled, like the morning comes, so is my love for you.

60. The dream of you brightens my day. There will never be a complete dream without you. You’re the perfect dream that I have.

61. Take away joy, peace and happiness and I will still have one thing that will give me all these things. That something is you. You give me joy, peace and happiness.

62. If there is another day, month or year. If there is another sun, moon or star. There will never be another you. You’re a gift that can never be replaced.

63. I was asked what love is and wasted no time in replying. Do you know what I reply? Love is you.

64. My friends complained that I am missing out but I smile within me because I know that with you around, I have nothing to miss.

65. When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I see you. When I think, all I think of is you. What will I do without you?

COMMENTS

Advertisement
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below

News$type=slider$snippet=hide$cate=0

Love$type=sticky$count=4$cate=1$icon=1

Inspirational$type=complex$count=4

Quotable$type=carousel

Birthday$type=three$author=hide$comment=hide$rm=hide

Proverbs$type=two$h=0$meta=0$rm=0$snip=0

Gospel$type=blogging$cate=2$count=4

Advertisement

Relationship$type=one$count=3

Advertisement

Pidgin$type=left$va=0$count=3

Anniversary$type=right$va=0$count=3

Name

About Us,1,Advertisement,21,Anniversary Messages,8,Birthday Messages,60,Blogging,27,Christian Poem Messages,20,Christmas Messages,9,Condolence Messages,6,Contact,1,Disclaimer,1,Good Morning Messages,13,Gospel Messages,41,Inspiration,129,Inspirational Messages,233,Inspirational Poem Messages,26,Love Messages,284,Love Poem Messages,91,Miscellaneous Messages,2,Nature Poem Messages,30,News,45,Pidgin Messages,19,Poetry,137,Privacy Policy,1,Proverbs Messages,8,Quotable Messages,44,Relationship,73,Relationship Messages,37,Romantic Love,58,Scholarship Messages,23,Sitemap,1,Terms,1,Valentine Messages,30,Video Messages,6,
ltr
item
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!: Best Romantic Love SMS in English
Best Romantic Love SMS in English
Best Romantic Love SMS in English, Like a rainbow with many colour, so is your love. Your love came in many form and each form came with a unique package that has change my life. Like rain, your love shower on me. And ever since it does all the dirt in me has it purify and made whole. The gift of you, is like the gift of life. Any gift without you is like a night without day. You’re and will ever be my precious gift. Among a million starts, your name is written on them all. It will ever shine that the world will know that you’re a star made for me. What will I do without your love your love is like the sun and moon. It comes in due season and each time it comes, I am so favoured beyond my reasoning. Let the gossip cover the town and some cry over spill mill. I would only laugh, for what others thought impossible, have we found the comfort to share – that is our love for each other. My whole part breath because you live. And if you are gone, I will never be alive again.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEggbKjFfpjwOffXWMnCi-lNcjE1KuWzNigpZDPURqh9FYj3TlXnawlo3kpqXbMm58_Si0GubZ_N9BNrD0R4uPxA8nsexdqWXFfOdtrlF2uH_BhYTTyzMicX93845PYGNwowjoE8yUt76FM/s320/2017+-+133.gif
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEggbKjFfpjwOffXWMnCi-lNcjE1KuWzNigpZDPURqh9FYj3TlXnawlo3kpqXbMm58_Si0GubZ_N9BNrD0R4uPxA8nsexdqWXFfOdtrlF2uH_BhYTTyzMicX93845PYGNwowjoE8yUt76FM/s72-c/2017+-+133.gif
Needlelines - Stitching Stories, One Needleline at a Time!
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2017/02/best-romantic-love-romance-sms-in.html
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/
https://needlelines.blogspot.com/2017/02/best-romantic-love-romance-sms-in.html
true
4038771646988666896
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share. STEP 2: Click the link you shared to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy